Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend (845 Views)

Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I / PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend by weonpoint22222: 8:18am On May 28, 2015

The Agbada has surely returned as the new fashion trend and the latest to rock it is Chocolate City rapper, M.I Abaga.

The short, black boy who is also the Vice President looks like a money bag in his flowing white Agbada on the set of ‘Do Something’ video shoot by one of Chocolate city’s new signings, Koker.
Re: PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend by sucreblazing(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
lolz ...this guy no go use pass 2 and half yard ooo

nice outfit, time to go sew one sef

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend by izzyboy10(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2015
That is the CHAIRMAN!
Re: PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend by Yustash001(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2015
Nice one....the dwarf is always with spectacle....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: M.I Abaga Joins The Classy Agbada Trend by Kineticist(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2015
The guy who commented first is an imbecil.e......nice one Africa Rapper No 1,Choc City VP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre: Mugshot Of Man Who Police Caught 'trying To Prostitute Himself For BEER / Yvonne Nwosu's Stunning Look Tho!!! Checkout Her New Photoshoot Looks / Nigerian Musicians Who Have Had Controversies Over Stolen Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.