Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans (39446 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans / Jim Iyke Steps Out In Distressed Jeans Where Is He Off To??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by fairygeh(f): 8:20pm On May 03, 2015
What is this shocked. Oluwa o,mogbe
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Westlife2013(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2015
Jesus ooo...this is the twin brother of fido dido, I smell gay blood in this fela

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Mykel4God(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2015
Denrele younger brother grin
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by shine96: 8:28pm On May 03, 2015
The guy is more distressed than his jeans.
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 03, 2015
I wonder what his dick look like.
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 03, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Latest fashion in town and me rocking it!!

http://lindaikeji..nl/2015/05/lib-reader-onyx-godwin-steps-out-in.html?m=1
som1 plz call 911, a boy is goin gaga on NL!
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
gragraboy:
gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.........
ok!!
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by emerald20(f): 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
:owat is disssssss oooooo if u call dis fashion I call it madness pls can some 1 tell dis guy or gay he needs enough proteinous food I get hope for flesh dis is wat we call pick tooth nt tooth pick
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by lawyer(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
@op You think by getting ridiculed every time Linda Ikeji posts you on her site would bring you instant fame and cheap celebrity status but you are doing more harm to yourself than good. The world is now a small global village and when you intend to engage in something serious tomorrow like getting a good job in a blue chip company or venture into politics or high stakes business don't you think your competitors, partners or employees would take offence to all these childish things your doing now to destroy your reputation? Do you think anybody would like to associate with an embarrassment in their work place or a social media LovePeddler for business? See as NLanders are insulting you as gay or skinny and your enjoying every moment of your 15minutes of fame and forgetting the future 15 years that could ruin you. Stop all this stupid pics you post of yourself lest you make everyone to have one unsavory comment of you that could spill into your family or friends for no just cause.

Just my 2 cents. By the way you look very dirty and unflattering

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by eminex(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Latest fashion in town and me rocking it!!

http://lindaikeji..nl/2015/05/lib-reader-onyx-godwin-steps-out-in.html?m=1

dis guy needs to get his shit together angry
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 03, 2015
If this guy enter market, e Don finish o!! cry cry
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2015
lawyer:
@op You think by getting ridiculed every time Linda Ikeji posts you on her site would bring you instant fame and cheap celebrity status but you are doing more harm to yourself than good. The world is now a small global village and when you intend to engage in something serious tomorrow like getting a good job in a blue chip company or venture into politics or high stakes business don't you think your competitors, partners or employees would take offence to all these childish things your doing now to destroy your reputation? Do you think anybody would like to associate with an embarrassment in their work place or a social media LovePeddler for business? See as NLanders are insulting you as gay or skinny and your enjoying every moment of your 15minutes of fame and forgetting the future 15 years that could ruin you. Stop all this stupid pics you post of yourself lest you make everyone to have one unsavory comment of you that could spill into your family or friends for no just cause.

Just my 2 cents. By the way you look very dirty and unflattering

Usually in cases like this, it's someone else pretending to be the person in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by marvolio2000(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
I haven't logged in to nairaland for a while, but dis just made me to so i can comment.

Whoever dis is, you need to go for a check up in any of the psychiatric hospital ( THIS IS MADNESS) COME EVEN COIL LIKE EARTH WORM
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Moana(f): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
OP i like your courage but in the first pic u looked like u were about the shit yourself but u cldnt take off ur jeans
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
if I see you on the street, I'll have run some kilometres before I will realize that you are not mad
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by madgoat(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
mu lost lost padi..its me

Oga mi... U just vanished when u stopped using our fine infinix zero cheesy... How every?
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by daveyjay(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
H. *. V. Positive??!
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by mekybabe1: 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
ROTFL*
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 03, 2015
sukkot:
he is better than you. he is proud of who he is. you on the other hand got the picture of a white woman as your avatar. are you white or do you just hate your black skin ? lipsrsealed

Dude abeg swerve. Am not talking to you. And I most definitely owe you no explanation
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by daphnelulu(f): 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
Ooh my gawd,what's wrong with this dude?

Well,enjoy your 5minutes of fame.Hoping it will put food on your table cos you really need it.

**lululiscious**
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Heureaux: 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
my dear,u need flesh.becoz as u dey so eeeh, u go soon disappear
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by kamsioghene(f): 10:09pm On May 03, 2015
Na so crase dey start
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by starbuck(f): 10:15pm On May 03, 2015
bastien:
use guys look alike

Am a lady
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
Legs like cassava stem.
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by fhunn: 10:23pm On May 03, 2015
Iffah see you for road and people no near you, i will conclude that you are mental..

But if people relate with you then i go con know say you be 'imbe'

#no pun
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by toluine56(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2015
This dude gay or what?
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2015
but this guy lingi-lingi o, took me tym to know were his leg iis
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by Fulba(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
Aneg make una leave the kid alone. He's still growing, when he fully mature he go gain weight and and act different. Brow, no mind them. All you when they insult am; make una no forget say una small before growing up. OP,you don't look distressed. You sure look great.
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by chekasforchekas: 10:42pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
Even I fat pass u bro and I am very thin!
love your thin self

Will love it better if you inbox me

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2015
Aregs:
Op, please sell your phone, footwears, and other things sell able and buy yourself something good to eat, you don't deserve to be like this
his shoes are not even worth 500 naira judging from their conditions n 5H won't feed him well in one meal. grin
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by lordhugo(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
NA YOUR TYPE WE DE USE TAKE EXCHANGE FOR 1 PACK OF WHOT OR 2 RUBBER SLIPPERS!

NOR JUST NEAR WARRI!

WE GO TURN YOUR BONES INTO TOOTHPASTE POWDER!

[size=5pt]LALA247, WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS?[/size]
Re: Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans by engrkaz(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2015
publicenemy:
Oh..... This guy at ward 9, bed 3 @ Yaba left. I fear ooo...Hope u r not his next bed neighbor?

I know him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally / Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac / Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.