Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally (39438 Views)

‘respect Our Privacy’, Basketmouth Tells Fans After Marriage Breakup / Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons With Donations / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pupolar Nigerian musician, Innocent Ujah Idibia, known by his stage name 2Baba, has finally reacted to his marital crisis, WonderTV Media reports.

Singer 2Baba in a post he posted on his verified IG page, he pleaded on his family and supporters to stop dragging issues.

He also begged the public to respect his family's privacy.

His post reads;

"I ADMIT THAT BRINGING OUR PERSONAL ISSUES ON SOCIAL MEDIA WAS NOT COOL BUT I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND WATCH EVERYBODY HAVE A FREE FOR ALL BATTLE HERE IN THE NAME OF LOVE OR SOLIDARITY.
NONE OF US IS PERFECT.
I WILL LIKE TO URGE OUR FAMILIES AND SUPPORTERS TO STOP THE MADNESS AND THE PUBLIC TO PLEASE RESPECT OUR PRIVACY AND OUR KIDS, LET US DEAL WITH OUR ISSUES INTERNALLY.
I TAKE GOD BEG UNA."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkywfHpFdX/?utm_medium=copy_link

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by lwisee: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmmm

What is hmmm madam futureisfemale na una destroy this world

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by NwaNimo1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
The matter must drag.....

[img]https://media1./images/92106a146b791d99c0872cf736aa7c0f/tenor.gif?itemid=10219680[/img]

..........these baby mama's need taming

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by hybrid11(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Beg your wife to stop the madness not us

318 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Babzrockman: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Only Annie should be begged here

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Blakjewelry(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
I don't understand people and this social media craze. If some people are having emotional or relationship issue na via their WhatsApp page you go first take note

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by festacman(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Isn't it interesting that Tuface had to, first, run to safety in US before issuing ceasefire plea to all parties. Safety first! grin

457 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Aufbauh(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
2Baba a man of peace. He'll always pursue peace at all cost by any means.

Annie really fall our hands. Bringing family matter on social media creates more problems and jeopardize means of reconciliation.

No one is perfect so Annie shouldn't be forming saint. We know her story that goes beyond Charles revelation.
Inno is taking a lot cus he knows he's also reaping the fruits of his past mistakes that has refused to wither.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by tamdun: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tell ur family to stop bringing their madness to social media

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Justbehave(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
lwisee:

No mind her. I wonder how most of them reason. No shame at all.

27 Likes

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
tamdun:
Tell ur family to stop bringing their madness to social media

I tire oooo. Especially his childish junglar brother who joins issues with women.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Karemarealty288(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Also tell them to cease opening your nyash outside..afterall you are not the first father Abraham.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by paramakina202: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
lwisee:

grin Udonminit

2 Likes

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
hybrid11:
Beg your wife to stop the madness not us
He was not talking to you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I tire oooo. Especially his childish junglar brother who joins issues with women.
I was shocked that a man could be such a talkative.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by hybrid11(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
He was not talking to you.
I'm not talking to you

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by chigoziri2403(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rein in your wife
She is loquacious

12 Likes

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
hybrid11:
I'm not talking to you
Get off this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by philiancoop(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
2 baba is king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Sirjamo: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2021
TUBABA, always making sense until it's time to get another woman pregnant.

15 Likes

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Get off this thread.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

He wasn't childish, he had to put her in her place that's all before she tarnish their reputation, I fear who no fear vaginarians.

I hope they work things out amicably, we are tired of reading news about husband and wife fighting online.

48 Likes

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:47am On Sep 09, 2021
festacman:
Isn't it interesting that Tuface had to, first, run to safety in US before issuing ceasefire plea to all parties. Safety first! grin
It's very necessary grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by sapientia(m): 2:39am On Sep 09, 2021
A man in charge

1 Like

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Victerica(m): 4:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Baba, did you commit or not?
Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by olaboy33(m): 5:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Men, be wary of being cajoled into marriage when you are not ready.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by maak400: 5:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Your wife shouldn't have allowed her mouth to run like tap on social media, so you and your family should stop the madness. Nonsense. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I was shocked that a man could be such a talkative.

But you weren't shocked when annie decided to bring her dirty linen outside bah? undecided

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Sep 09, 2021
We just hope 2Face's brother and Anne brother to keep shut.

They are 2 two nonentities putting more fuel to this marriage palatable.

2 foolish men.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by firstolalekan(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Tuface: Respect Our Privacy And Kids; Lets Deal With Our Issues Internally by LongDD80(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2021
2baba seat up, I do tell people any day be you my wife or girlfriend drag me to public, to ur pastor oo, elders oo family people oo, friends oo, to colleagues oo social media oo or any public notice, that will be our final undecided

Meanwhile!! Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. Get a long lasting sex with at least additional 30mins to your sex time

Make your manh**d Thicker, Fatter and Longer due to its ability to increase blood flow within the sponge tissues of the penis as well as allowing tissue expansion.

Get rid of weak erections as your dick becomes stronger and harder such that it performs very well in bed and your woman enjoys the hardness of your dick.

There is no side effect as this product is 100% pure and natural.

The result of this product is permanent and your dick does not return back to its original size.

You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt / Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.