Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Email Processors Needed!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Processors Needed!!! (681 Views)

Understand Dual Core, Quad Core, Hexa Core, Octa Core & Deca Core Processors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Processors Needed!!! by mediaisland: 4:09pm On May 03, 2015
How would you like to bring in an
income while at home processing
emails and getting paid $25 per email
you process? There’s no limitations to
the amount of emails you’ll be able to
process and your possible income is
unlimited! You’re not expected to
process a certain amount of emails
each week, so you can work at your
own pace and select your own hours.
This is an excellent main income or
second income!
Here’s What You Need To Get
Started
1. A Premier PayPal Account (IF
YOU DON’T HAVE ONE,
PayPal.com is FREE to Join.) or a Payza account.
2. US$25 (One-Time Activation
Fee Includes Pr-Written Ads and
Step By Step Instructions.)
3. A computer and about 20
minutes available to work.
Here’s What You Will Be Doing
1. Post Pre-Written Ads on
Facebook, Twitter, Backpage,
Craigslist, etc.
2. Post these ads everyday
between 7am & 7pm.
3. Monitor your Paypal or Payza account
and watch your account fill up
with US$25 payments!
4. Reply to the people who paid
you and give them the info they
requested.
5. THAT’S IT! SIMPLE!

check out the two email processing services :

http:// ( /1JxgR1W)

http:// (/1zEQqYF)

remove the brackets and copy together or you email me - mediaisland5@gmail.com for full links.
Re: Email Processors Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 03, 2015
Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert
Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert
Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert
Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam AlertScam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam AlertScam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert

1 Like

Re: Email Processors Needed!!! by mediaisland: 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
mikketech:
Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert
Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam AlertScam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam AlertScam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert
U know , I recommend you digest things very well next time before criticising them. Ofcuz 80% of all online jobs are scams, everyone knows that. but there are things you'll never know except you want to know them.
Re: Email Processors Needed!!! by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2015
mediaisland:
U know , I recommend you digest things very well next time before criticising them. Ofcuz 80% of all online jobs are scams, everyone knows that. but there are things you'll never know except you want to know them.

Hey, shatap dere! Ole jatijati angry
Re: Email Processors Needed!!! by mediaisland: 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

Hey, shatap dere! Ole jatijati angry
And what do you know about scams? just tell me one way in which this might be scam and I'll nullify this whole post. Its not like I own the companies and neither is anyone paying into my bank account. Got that? try to know something.
Re: Email Processors Needed!!! by DaPhilosopher(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2015
mediaisland:
And what do you know about scams? just tell me one way in which this might be scam and I'll nullify this whole post. Its not like I own the companies and neither is anyone paying into my bank account. Got that? try to know something.

At least i recognize u as a scammer and ur post as scam! MODS SHOULD BAN YOU ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

I Got Approved Of Google Adsense Same Day / Payoneer Card. / Help Me Review This Website On Pc And Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.