Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (9721 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by swtchicgurl: 2:48pm On May 12, 2015
OluMighty01:
[/b]

Yea I am great. Thanks. I don't come back to this thread much cos every time I do, there is a new negative comment from someone. I want to try and stay positive and have my eyes on my goal. Thanks once again.

This is very good to hear. Thank God

1 Like

Re: ... by quest003: 3:14pm On May 12, 2015
jayedu108:
@quest003 it seems a brain reset is wat u need.
do I need to tell you you aint making no sense? You just keep making mokery of yourself, grow up bro.

1 Like

Re: ... by chival(f): 4:19pm On May 12, 2015
OluMighty01:
[/b]

Yea I am great. Thanks. I don't come back to this thread much cos every time I do, there is a new negative comment from someone. I want to try and stay positive and have my eyes on my goal. Thanks once again.

Good to know you are doing better and staying positive. It will be well.

2 Likes

Re: ... by 5minsmadness: 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
chival:

I neither have the time nor the inclination to descend to your level. Have a blast down there!
Now this is a proper lady! Well said.

1 Like

Re: ... by 5minsmadness: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
Dheartless:
see as one mumu dey mention people way nor even give am attention
Complete Mumu I tell ya.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Dheartless: 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
Complete Mumu I tell ya.
grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2015
OluMighty01:
I am a graduate...But I am into business. I have tried everything...offline business, online business...I have been GOOD, hardworking, persistent, positive minded, but nothing seems to come out of all these for 7 years now. I don't have a girlfriend cos no girl wants a broke guy as a boyfriend, even though I am good looking. My family members are tired of me, and I am frustrated cos I can't take care of my aged parents.
Sighs!!! LIFE IS SO HARSH!!!

If the title of your thread is any indication/hint, you're probably setting unrealistic goals for yourself. You just have to keep trying, and keep the negative thoughts at bay. Never mind these insensitive comments.
Re: ... by yougosee: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
OluMighty01
Buy Bcomplex and take it daily.
Your hormones are playing tricks on you.
Also visit a psychiatrist hospital, they treat depression.

But the best anti-depressant is The Word of God; so many interesting stories in there, try it smiley

You need to arm yourself against the next bout of depression.

1 Like

Re: ... by hpk(m): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2015
OP how are you holding up? i feel your pains in more ways than you can imagine, i just want to believe you are holding up great. cheers!
Re: ... by K9blunt(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
OluMighty01:
I am tired of being broke, and am planning to kill myself by weekend if I am still broke.

I doubt suicide is the answer, you're depressed. I advise you take an alone time go to a quiet secluded place. and reminisce on yourself.

I understand how you feel, but personally I don't think suicide is going to help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Places To Be A Woman / Pls Help My Sister! / Transactional Vs. Validational Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.