Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (9708 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2015
Re: ... by jascon1(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2015
I'll support u with a casket

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2015
Now you are talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by maryam6(f): 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
Wat a gud idea!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Wendy80(f): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
I'll support u with a casket

grin

Op which method do u think will be faster for U tongue

1 Like

Re: ... by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
Awwww poor darlingg...
Please do send your account number....can help you with 1000 cefa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
///

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
A little step remain for you tto come out of that situation,rebuke devil and enjoy forever,Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
Re: ... by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:
I am a graduate...But I am into business. I have tried everything...offline business, online business...I have been GOOD, hardworking, persistent, positive minded, but nothing seems to come out of all these for 7 years now. I don't have a girlfriend cos no girl wants a broke guy as a boyfriend, even though I am good looking. My family members are tired of me, and I am frustrated cos I can't take care of my aged parents.
Sighs!!! LIFE IS SO HARSH!!!
This Is Serious.

What/Who gave you the assurance that life is better on the other side?

6 Likes

Re: ... by Osirimononaye(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2015
Like what the great motivational speaker "zig ziglar" said, our expectation comes to us, and been rich or poor is a state of mind i.e mindset.
While john c. maxwell, said untill u have the abundace mentality to skip away scarcity u'll never succeed, coz what ever the mind of man can think and conceive it will accomplish.
While steven convey said dream Big and dare to fail, for every man who wants to succeed must slay a dragon every morning b4 breaskfast and that dragon is lethargy, the moment u begin to worry about the things you want and things you don't have in life is the moment u'll lose your gratitude for what u have at present.

6 Likes

Re: ... by akunjohn(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2015
So na to kiill yaself remain?...

So u no get any idea dat u can make a living out of?, Go buy plantain,fry it and package it well,Carry am go 4 hold up and stop complaining. YA MATE DEY DO AM!

Last Bullet: As a graduate,u will get help when u stop compllaining,Use your head/ideas,Be creatiive and be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: ... by Alexk2(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2015
untill you make up your mind that itz over for you, it is nt yet over....untill you loss hope over your life, your future is still in God's hand. All i'll implore you to do is to let God. It is time to give God a real chance in your life.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 04, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Like what the great motivational speaker "zig ziglar" said, our expectation comes to us, and been rich or poor is a state of mind i.e mindset.
While john c. maxwell, said untill u have the abundace mentality to skip away scarcity u'll never succeed, coz what ever the mind of man can think and conceive it will accomplish.
While steven convey said dream Big and dare to fail, for every man who wants to succeed must slay a dragon every morning b4 breaskfast and that dragon is lethargy, the moment u begin to worry about the things you want and things you don't have in life is the moment u'll lose your gratitude for what u have at present.

Dude, I have read ALL THE BOOKS you are quoting from. I even have a motivational book published in Nigeria, and several under my other pen name published on Amazon, but nothing seems to be working any more. I am depressed and suicidal.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
This Is Serious.

What/Who gave you the assurance that life is better on the other side?

Dude, let me find out that by myself.
Re: ... by Ezedon(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2015
Show me where you want to be buried let me help u dig ur grave

1 Like

Re: ... by Osirimononaye(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:

Dude, I have read ALL THE BOOKS you are quoting from. I even have a motivational book published in Nigeria, and several under my other pen name published on Amazon, but nothing seems to be working any more. I am depressed and suicidal.
Is nt about u reading it, is abt u getting a gargantua lesson from those books, just calm and thinks abt em principles again and apply them in ur life..

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 04, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Is nt about u reading it, is abt u getting a gargantua lesson from those books, just calm and thinks abt em principles again and apply them in ur life..

I HAVE...Over and over again. Visualization, affirmations, think big, think positive, have a positive mental attitude, focus on your goal, have a definite purpose in life, persevere, persist....Plan...stay prepared...I guess my case is a serious one. Thanks for taking your time to comment. Just go on with your life and have a great one. As for me, I am determined to end mine this weekend.
Re: ... by Osirimononaye(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:

I HAVE...Over and over again. Visualization, affirmations, think big, think positive, have a positive mental attitude, focus on your goal, have a definite purpose in life, persevere, persist....Plan...stay prepared...I guess my case is a serious one. Thanks for taking your time to comment. Just go on with your life and have a great one. As for me, I am determined to end mine this weekend.
And u've forgotten abt God , that he has plan for each and every one of Use.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:

when you're gone, who takes care of the aged parents of yours you so much love?? Who also told you that your life at the other side of the fence will be better off? undecided

You think life is pretty straightforward or what? So many people you count successful today failed many times for many years... One thing you don't know is that when luck/fate/God shines on you, you can regain abundantly everything you've lost these yrs UNDER A MONTH or even a week.... You have to keep struggling, only cowards give up easily or are you one??

Besides, For you to afford a browsing phone and have a subscription running show things aren't really hard as you paint them here.. I pray you don't smell real hardship.

Eehhh, what happened to the book you published? It didn't/ddoesn't sell or what??

9 Likes

Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2015
Wait o, dis bros serious o
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Wait o, dis bros serious o
I still can't believe it.... Shocked!
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:
I am tired of being broke, and am planning to kill myself by weekend if I am still broke.

I wish i knew your parents, I would have shown them this. so they can see how important they are to you and how you want to make them mourn after all the love, money and commitment that they gave you over the years. Is this what they deserve?

So you write books but the books are not selling. What then is the next logical step?
Not all hobbies will spin you money. Its a myth that if you have enough passion for somethng you will definatly make it. NO
What you need to do is to find a gap in the market and fill it. . . .then have a passion for it.
Are romance books a neccesitiy to the general public?

Not everyone is fortuante to be born with a silver spoon or has oppourtunities handed on a plate. The majority of people have to work very hard to succeed by starting from the bottom. . . . . Its the sad but honest truth

Poster ive seen some threads in the agric section here on NL where people have shared their experiences. Many of these startups cost very little. I was reading the story of an onion seller who I beleive started with 2k. There is also a graduate cucimber farmer in the agric section tool things that most people wouldnt have even thought about.

I know a graduate that goes to one hotel in the evening to grill fish. I also know of one who went to retrain as a POP decorator. I know somene else who has a fish farm in tanks in his backyard. My tailor is a graduate. . . people will always sew aso ebi every week.
A nairlander drives a keke napep. There were plenty issues but the guy paid off that keke in a year.

Many of these businesse may not make you your first million in 6 months but you will surely put food on your table and boost your self exteem which will inturn motivate you to do better. Plenty plenty stories abound. Grab yours!

Suicide is not the answer please. Take time out. Change environment and go to a relative for a while if you can and have a sit down and a think about the next step with your life.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 04, 2015
Most of these comments have just made me more depressed. Guys, don't bother making me feel guilty or bad any longer, I am already depressed...or you probably don't know what depression really means. I only started this thread so that someone would find it when they are trying to solve my sudden death.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:
Most of these comments have just made me more depressed. Guys, don't bother making me feel guilty or bad any longer, I am already depressed...or you probably don't know what depression really means. I only started this thread so that someone would find it when they are trying to solve my sudden death.
you should have used your old moniker then, would have made tracing you much easier...

Oya, send me your account details. . That will definitely make you feel better abi? grin grin
Re: ... by nnamdiosu(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:

just a few words I'll like to drop. I won't tell u not to kill yourself.people have been saying that. I wont tell you to hang on and trust God either. cos people too have. been saying all that. I'll only tell you one thing.LOOK AT YOUR USERNAME ON NAIRALAND. LOOK AT IT FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THEN IF YOU STILL FEEL LIKE KILLING YOURSELF. ...CHANGE THE MIGHTY IN YOUR NAME TO LOSER. MIGHTY MEN DONT TALK OF SUICIDES.
p.s : look up to God. ITS NOT OVER TILL YOU SAY IT IS God bless you.

14 Likes

Re: ... by Esdb3: 4:35pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:
I don't understand why Nairalanders always have to joke about everything. Well, it is not you guys fault anyway. I am the sorry ass that is suicidal. I wish you never get as depressed as I am right now.

You are doing it wrong. You have to not worry about your problem and act like they don't exist don't ask me how.
Re: ... by Esdb3: 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:

The problem is you have read them and you try to act them in order to get something believe me when you get those things you'll change. You have to live them be them not act.
Re: ... by sexymoma(f): 5:06pm On May 04, 2015
pple jos dey stress themselves.. wetin dis guy dey expect na person wey go tell am say make he drop im bank account so he go receive alert of N10m abi make person tell am make he come start job for Chevron or Oando
"My dear brother i must tell you ever since i get closed to God I've bin chilling"
You berra move close to him.. Go to church even when u don't have service, Talk to him like a son to dad talk.
tell him your worries, Make a vow with him and i bet you... You would come here for testimony.

14 Likes

Re: ... by rofemiguwa(f): 6:49pm On May 04, 2015
When I read this thread, the first tin on my mind was greet my grandma when u get to the other side, tell her I miss her and her orridge soo much and I love her.

But as I scrolled down. I saw op was serious. Dude take a chill ppill biko!!!
It can't be that bad. For startersget help! Talk to a pastor! Then find what else ur hands can do
And. Invest ur time in.
Money no dey fall from heavn

Unless queen yachkka is after u
Den u r on your own
Re: ... by SAMBARRY: 8:19pm On May 04, 2015
Troll you're not yet ready to die. Real suicidal people don't make threats about death. Your mates that committed suicide didn't tell anyone before swinging into action.

See as im dey threaten like say if he commit suicide I no go eat amala, ewedu and bush meat tomorrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mom Has Son Sign Agreement For iPhone / / Pls Help My Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.