Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Do I Secure A State Or Federal Job?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Secure A State Or Federal Job?? (924 Views)

Advising An Auditor In A State Of Dilemma / Should I Resign Now Or Wait Till I Secure A Need Job ? / Gladly Drop Your Advice ! She Is In A State Of Confusion Ryt Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Secure A State Or Federal Job?? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2015
The advantages of a Government job far exceeds its disadvantages as opposed to jobs in other sectors such as the private, telecommunication, banking and even the oil sector.

the job security can not be over emphasized.
It affords you time for yourself. if you are the ambitious type type, you could even run a business by the side.
The remuneration is good.
You build your career by rising in levels and pay packages. one could even become a Permanent Secretary some day!
Above all, it is pensionable and one is given gratuity and entitlements upon retirement

Little wonder the dream of most graduates is to get a govt job at the federal or state level.

I am one of such aspiring graduates. I have been privileged to have worked with Ministry of Defence (MOD) staff and Army officers and i really love their way of life career-wise.

A colleague told me to go to the Civil service commission at Abuja and submit my credentials so that i would be considered if there is an opening in my state of Origin (Abia state)

Even before this suggestion came, i have been nursing the idea of making a bold movement to Abuja after the handover, enter some offices and plead mg case.

I am also thinking of relocating to Abia state where i believe i stand better chances of getting, at least, a state job.

Govt workers, i would be glad if you suggest ways i could secure a govt job. My joy would know no bounds if a kind-hearted Nigerian goes the extra mile of helping me secure one.
Re: How Do I Secure A State Or Federal Job?? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
Pray to God then g0 and meet ur commissioner in civil service commission
Re: How Do I Secure A State Or Federal Job?? by odimbannamdi(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Pray to God then g0 and meet ur commissioner in civil service commission

thank u very much for your contribution. i really appreciate
Re: How Do I Secure A State Or Federal Job?? by Tinkinguy(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2015
Its a long thing to desire.
Most of the time, you need to know a great and active politician or someone who knows someone connected to your state commissioner, other thing will fall in place.

On easy online money making, visit the link below the signature.
Re: How Do I Secure A State Or Federal Job?? by tpiander: 3:00am On Aug 21, 2015
You have to know people.

(1) (Reply)

Securing A Lecturing Job In A University In Nigeria With Masters Degree? / UK Guy Sacked For "Liking" A Facebook Photo / 2016 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.