Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. (1111 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by lamyklassic: 2:54pm On May 04, 2015
Bernice Mayweather was leaving the MGM Grand in Vegas after the fight when she told reporters that there can be no post-fight friendship until Manny takes back all his trash talk about her Grandson who won the fight fair and square.

She said it was possible for Mayweather and Pacquaio to be friends under one condition..
“If he wanna be friends with him, he gotta accept Floyd; he gotta apologize. He talked all kind of sh*t. Talked so much sh*t, that he could whoop my grandson.” she said

She also assured that she knew her grandson would come through with the “W,” and praised her son, Floyd Mayweather Sr., for being hard on his son during the tough matchup. She was also asked about whether or not she would hit the strip club with the champion, to which she offered the perfect reply.
“I can go anywhere I wanna go, I’m a grown woman.” lol

Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 04, 2015
Mama weed on grin high on something momma, mama G grin
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by enthusiastica: 3:08pm On May 04, 2015
adeekiti:
Mama weed on grin high on something momma, mama G grin
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 04, 2015
enthusiastica:
[color=#550000][/color]
pls write in English grin
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by enthusiastica: 3:34pm On May 04, 2015
adeekiti:
adeekiti:
Dont get offended pls just registered on Nairaland abt 30 mins ago and im just trying its features infact didnt even knw d@ it sent u a msg and due to ur reply i now learnt how to reply also. Tnx again
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
enthusiastica:
Dont get offended pls just registered on Nairaland abt 30 mins ago and im just trying its features infact didnt even knw d@ it sent u a msg and due to ur reply i now learnt how to reply also. Tnx again
u are welcome sir
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by sinaj(f): 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
enthusiastica:

lol JJC grin

oya go pay Ipledge matching ground fee
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2015
sinaj:

lol JJC grin

Abi and two crates of Orijin for water baptism grin one sack of weed for spirit baptism
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by chucky234(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2015
Abgero grandma, agberosim runs in their family.
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by enthusiastica: 10:18pm On May 04, 2015
sinaj:

lol JJC grin

Which 1 b ds fee again? abeg sent acct # make i do quick pay my own b4 dem go welcom me wit ban shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pacquaio Needs To Apologize To Mayweather. Grandma Said. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
enthusiastica:
Which 1 b ds fee again? abeg sent acct # make i do quick pay my own b4 dem go welcom me wit ban shocked shocked shocked
no ban,keep calm

(1) (Reply)

Bruce Jenner Bags Vanity Fair Cover As A Woman For The First Time / Weird & Strange: Man Got Married To A Sex Doll And Also Fantasizes Love For Her / Nicki Minaj Wins This Particular Award For The 6th Consecutive Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.