Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! (24592 Views)

Please Help Review My CV / Push Cv / Push Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by StPete: 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
I was sent this some few moments ago:

Hello,

Congratulations for making it to the end of this first-of-its-kind online employability program.

Even with all the obstacles and challenges during this program, you made it. Only 1% of the selected applicants made it to the end of this program.

Your zeal and determination to complete this program have not only shown that you are employable, but will be very beneficial to you, now and in the future to further strengthen your career, even outside PushCV.

In the coming weeks, we will expose you to opportunities for you to further your career, which includes exclusive job offers and interviews; including exclusive access to career content and empowerment programs that will add extreme value to you.

On a general note, GREAT JOB! We are so proud of you!

Please check our blog to get full details later --> http://ourblog.pushcv.com/2015/05/04/you-are-an-elite-employee/

But right now, please setup your profile on PushCV.

LOGIN TO SETUP YOUR PROFILE

Cheers,
PushCV Elite Team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by GboyegaD(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2015
Congrats! I pray this works out well for you.

2 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by MaziOmenuko: 3:48pm On May 04, 2015
Just that?

Thought there was more to the program than sending out congratulatory messages?

32 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by StPete: 3:55pm On May 04, 2015
GboyegaD:
Congrats! I pray this works out well for you.

Amen, thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by StPete: 3:56pm On May 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Just that?

Thought there was more to the program than sending out congratulatory messages?

I feel there is more to the program as the blog contains more info

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Jibsonified(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2015
I had the impression that they were in collaboration with Airtel, now the congratulatory msg seems that we have succeeded in applying into their job-search site like Jobberman, myjobmag, etc and we will have their so called exclusive interviews. I'm like with who?!... Suddenly Airtel or any specific company disappeared from the picture... Arent we suppose to have our CV "pushed" to Airtel as they claimed... Well I hope all the wahala i went thru is not just to generate traffic for som upcoming jobsearching site!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by okooloyun1(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2015
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Mitsurugi(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2015
I actually cleared the 4th stage grin. Done my profile and checking some of the suggested online courses. Its not just about jobs for me, but self improvement, really learning a lot from them. Just rounded off the course in Negotiation. I kinda like their packaging. Its different! Curiosity got me this far though...

11 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by shachris02: 10:46am On May 05, 2015
this program is not different from jobberman.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Keziehenry(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2015
Lets watch as the movie unfolds, i applied though didnt make it to the last round. Congrats.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by VickyRotex(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2015
Hahaha. I got the same message yesterday

Aint taking it serious tho.

I did the test basically for self improvement.

Not pushing further.

They are just like JBM, and MyJobMag.

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On May 05, 2015
I am so angry with them!! I sent them a message complaining that I couldn't log in to take my stage 3 test and asked what I could do.... they ignored me!!! angry angry angry
Not even a reply to say 'I'm sorry nothing can be done' or 'ok, why not do this..' nothing!!! Just silence.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Jossyroyal1: 10:49am On May 05, 2015
Congrats bro.... you really tried I must confess....
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by james809: 10:50am On May 05, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by mentorandfriend(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2015
You just helped them to generate traffic to their budding jobsearch blog. They know how desperate Nigerians can be about jobs. PushCV is another scam, believe me.

9 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by free2ryhme: 10:52am On May 05, 2015
Jibsonified:
I had the impression that they were in collaboration with Airtel, now the congratulatory msg seems that we have succeeded in applying into their job-search site like Jobberman, myjobmag, etc and we will have their so called exclusive interviews. I'm like with who?!... Suddenly Airtel or any specific company disappeared from the picture... Arent we suppose to have our CV "pushed" to Airtel as they claimed... Well I hope all the wahala i went thru is not just to generate traffic for som upcoming jobsearching site!

The truth is staring at you point blank in the face and you are telling yourself a lie just to continue

Wish you what u wish yourself
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Drsheddy(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2015
K
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2015
Ok. For once, I want to contest the decision of pushing this thread to the front page.

Absolutely unnecessary IMO
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by intergral(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2015
Congrats
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by alabi484(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2015
scam alert.....
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by kekeerin: 10:54am On May 05, 2015
congrats
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by charlyge(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2015
StPete:
I was sent this some few moments ago:

U will pay again for other programs keep watching
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by ignis: 10:56am On May 05, 2015
K
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by lonelydora: 10:57am On May 05, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Thinking Of Quitting My Job / A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked / Bank Employees Must Pay Millions If Sacked Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.