Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs (57864 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs by betterpikinn: 4:08pm On May 05, 2015
temifisayo:

she might just be bearing the name. she doesnt look like a practicing muslim
Let the Idíot CHANGE her name angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs by Ladybluecash(f): 5:38pm On May 05, 2015
richidinho:

Can u pls borrow rokiatu that ur sense for 3secs?
hahhahahaha
Re: Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:
oooh so you are one of those that masturbate to my pic daily? You better take it easy on that di..ck before you make it red. grin see a dirty filthy ba...s.t.ard asking me what else I have to offer? Lol you fool, just because all your mother could offer your father was her std infected pu...sy doesn't mean that all females are like her. OOOOH are u that intimated by my figure hahahahahaha dude I wear mostly long dresses my my freaking attractive figure always stand out..... cool no wonder ya all shouting azz azzz, the women in your country must really lack such endowments. cheesy nigga, you see I am a one man woman again am not like the females in your family or or mesirable gf. If a dirty and wasted sprem like yourself even have one? Or you gay? Do you take it through your a.n.us? cheesy you better be wearing your pad, hopefully that dirty azz is not bleeding right now. How much rate does your mother charge per hour? Son of a fu...c.king batch. Hahah

You can't even spell correctly. Bloody illiterate. What a sad social misfit whoring her way through life with nothing to vaunt of except her buttocks. Look into your own soul and see how your conscience mocks you. The proclivity of your sluttiness is astoundingly profound. Brains, you lack. Beauty, you don't have. If ugliness was measured in bricks, yours will be the great wall of china. Local, sleazy, undignified, distasteful bimbo. Filthy, rotten, whoring recalcitrant galoot eaten by scab and leprosy, victimized by personality disorder. Only a man who aims solely for sexual gratification in marriage would even look your way. Classless mo.ron.
Re: Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs by stefanlover: 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

You can't even spell correctly. Bloody illiterate. What a sad social misfit whoring her way through life with nothing to vaunt of except her buttocks. Look into your own soul and see how your conscience mocks you. The proclivity of your sluttiness is astoundingly profound. Brains, you lack. Beauty, you don't have. If ugliness was measured in bricks, yours will be the great wall of china. Local, sleazy, undignified, distasteful bimbo. Filthy, rotten, whoring recalcitrant galoot eaten by scab and leprosy, victimized by personality disorder. Only a man who aims solely for sexual gratification in marriage would even look your way. Classless mo.ron.
did you have to take a 3 hours just to come up with this irrelevant bullshi.....t? Hahahahahaha see this brain dead Zap with no profile pic telling me crap, dude your family does not only lack good genes but they probably have a brain disease as well. See as you took three hour just to come up with just nonsense. And yawn so loudly at this lame azz diss. Ugly slut, lacking brain, omg those shiit are lame diss now, like that's the only diss lines brainless fools like yourself use. Common challenge yourself, you can do better. Try to hit a little nerve with me now, you boring f.u.c....ker. I weep on behave of your mother haha. It takes a guys with class, and good eyes to know something good when they see one. Not a dirty senseless dog like you. Dude I got men behind me, and am talking about classy men not you poor and classless dogs on nairaland. How the sun treating you over there in your country? Uneducated fool. Idiocy runs through your bloodline, nai am not surprise at your stupidity at all. What's amusing to me is you thinking I give a fu...ck about what a brainless foolish and faceless dog like you who's hiding behind your computer screen has to say. Lol I know you may take hours to come up with another lame diss, infact am gonna give you 24 hours no you are way too dumb so imma give you one whole week. Common child you can do better. Stretch your lame brAin and come up with something better this time, try harder, I want fire this time Round. For once Act like a foolish woman didn't born you, please for God sake just try harder. A whole week, your time starts now!!!! Recharge that numb skull of yours and please do better this time.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:
did you have to take a 3 hours just to come up with this irrelevant bullshi.....t? Hahahahahaha see this brain dead Zap with no profile pic telling me crap, dude your family does not only lack good genes but they probably have a brain disease as well. See as you took three hour just to come up with just nonsense. And yawn so loudly at this lame azz diss. Ugly slut, lacking brain, omg those shiit are lame diss now, like that's the only diss lines brainless fools like yourself use. Common challenge yourself, you can do better. Try to hit a little nerve with me now, you boring f.u.c....ker. I weep on behave of your mother haha. It takes a guys with class, and good eyes to know something good when they see one. Not a dirty senseless dog like you. Dude I got men behind me, and am talking about classy men not you poor and classless dogs on nairaland. How the sun treating you over there in your country? Uneducated fool. Idiocy runs through your bloodline, nai am not surprise at your stupidity at all. What's amusing to me is you thinking I give a fu...ck about what a brainless foolish and faceless dog like you who's hiding behind your computer screen has to say. Lol I know you may take hours to come up with another lame diss, infact am gonna give you 24 hours no you are way too dumb so imma give you one whole week. Common child you can do better. Stretch your lame brAin and come up with something better this time, try harder, I want fire this time Round. For once Act like a foolish woman didn't born you, please for God sake just try harder. A whole week, your time starts now!!!! Recharge that numb skull of yours and please do better this time.

Very dry.
Re: Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:

Very dry. There's no streak of sense in this long rubbish you just posted. I'll save my vitriol for your popular account so I can disgrace you in a very alarming fashion. co.ck juggling slut. I wonder what sort of mother raised an excrescence like you. Sperm trashcan. Why won't you have randy old men behind you when you're only good for steady fuc.king? I bet taking pictures of your ass must be so gratifying. At least it caresses your low self-esteem. Dil.do munching gutter slut. If you ever get married to a responsible man, come get 20k from me.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs by stefanlover: 4:55am On May 06, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Very dry. There's no streak of sense in this long rubbish you just posted. I'll save my vitriol for your popular account so I can disgrace you in a very alarming fashion. co.ck juggling slut. I wonder what sort of mother raised an excrescence like you. Sperm trashcan. Why won't you have randy old men behind you when you're only good for steady fuc.king? I bet taking pictures of your ass must be so gratifying. At least it caresses your low self-esteem. Dil.do munching gutter slut. If you ever get married to a responsible man, come get 20k from me.
Ohhh you didnt take a hole week after all? hahahahahaha clap for yourself........did you take some crack to start you brain? I said come with better diss and the fool has nothing better to say. Dude I started dissing your parents first so no point for you. Rather yours is very dry. Dear Lord so you really can not come up with better. Heres the thing, go check out my diss, you have a lot of inspration to draw from there. Go ahead steal some of my line and come back with better.

leggo.....you can do this. hahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban / AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.