Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57804 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Ajasco222: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Peter Okoye (P'square) has reacted the recent call for his arrest made by the APC Youth Renaissance group.

The group, in a statement signed by its national secretary, Collins Edwin, described Peter Okoye as a "son of darkness" for ‘insulting the Federal government of Nigeria' over abroad video shooting ban.

In response, Peter Okoye tweeted: "Abeg make him Oder Egusi,pounded yam and goat meat join for the arrest. I knw those youth will start from 70 and above. Onye ala. #Ndiala"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/abroad-video-shooting-ban-peter-okoye.html

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigerian Government and Misplaced Priorities.

What if they want to shoot in Sambisa Game Reserve? Would you Technically Guarantee their safety?

#Ndiala!
#OneAla
#Shege
#Orue

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
P square

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by sod09(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
useless bunch of idiots
they send their children to school abroad
go there for holidays
even for health our stupid president is abroad either dead or alive we dont know...
God punish all of them

384 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by three: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sad.

These individuals in government are usurpers. They don't mean well for Nigeria or Nigerians.

They leveraged on our corporate psyche in desiring positive change and snuck into power only to enrich themselves.

How long will these leeches have their way with Nigeria?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by lawrenzi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
I wonder what this country is turning into, our president has not been seen for over 65 days and oga Lai instead of addressing the issue has taken pleasure in distracting us with this. There was a country. There was really a country.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by GeneralOjukwu: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Government and silly declarations.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by engrflames: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
kiss
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by richidinho(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
70yr old as youth?

please i need enof space, i want to faint!!

APC av madt

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Atiku2019: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol smiley

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Narldon: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
BEMUSED LAME COWS!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Gegz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

I was almost going to agree with you bro... But are there no more pressing issues than the ban of video productions outside the country?

We have a president who has been outside the country seeking medical attention, don't you think we should ban the use of foreign hospitals too?

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by pelumi111: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lai muhammed has failled APC has filled Totally

29 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

You quote me to talk trash death fall upon you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become
talking about education, i couldnt read what you wrote properly, am sure others can't too. Did you study only yòrobber language in school?

vedaxcool:

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!
And what is the difference?
Tell the politicians who bribe you with chicken change to sing their praises, let them bring their kids to study in Nigeria, till then. Shutup.

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Abbeyme: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Feeling too big, abi

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Damilare6293: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na you sabi
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by mummyson26(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
To lie muhammed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by hadeyolla: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
U no fit spell order again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ajasco222:
Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Calls For His Arrest

Arrest? For real?

Some people seem to be living in the pre-World War II era

By the way, kudos to Ruggedman for the clarification. The Presidency's PR team shouldn't have all the fun...

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
All their children are schooling abroad with tax payers money, they themselves go abroad for ordinary cough, and waste tax payers money.

Currently our president is even there, we don't know if he's dead or alive. Now they're trying to prevent the common man from sponsoring himself over there to boost his business. Foolish government.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
sod09:
useless bunch of idiots
they send their children to school abroad
go there for holidays
even for health our stupid president is abroad either dead or alive we dont know...
God punish all of them
[/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

God punish all those wishing death on the president. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by KOLZY(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Political power at work!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Keziehenry(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Useless gwonment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ceecee0703(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:

won't placing order on ban of travelling abroad for treatment put pressure on them to put our health sector in order...in peter okoye's voice ndi ara

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by misspineapple(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Let me help him
Ndiala
Onyaala
Ndiuchu
Ndi iberibe

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NwaAmaikpe: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

Peter Okoye is very unpatriotic.

He needs to be arrested and given the Tuface Idibia treatment.

He won't support Ifeanyi Uba FC but he is a diehard fan of Chealsa FC in London,

He won't shoot videos in Nigeria with it's beautiful landscapes but will go shoot in South Africa,

He left all the lovely girls in Igbo land and married gbese.

Unpatriotic mediocre with an acute inferiority complex who sees the Oyibo man as superior.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by onuaafelix(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
mtcheeew.... arrest him on what charge

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Linda Ikeji (photos) / Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.