Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Am Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Pregnant (9502 Views)

How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. / I Am Pregnant And Scared .. / Is It Possible For Me To Have A Period Even Though I Am Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
20weeks pregnant! And still holding my breath. I have felt my baby move but it stll feels like a dream. I waited long for this time and now that its here I don't know what to feel...

Hello house,

My name is Chinwe, and I am half way thru my 9 months journey. I am not new on NL but this handle is new! wink I have been a silent follower of the TTC group for a long time! and to God be the Glory I have concieved!
This thread is to share my experience and to also encourage other ladies who are also ttc to hang in there and NEVER give up! I have been trying for 10 years!!! cry
10 long and excruciating years of tears and pain.
. Hang in there sisters God hears your prayers and sees your silent tears!

Please mamas and doctors in the house is bitter kola healthy for my baby? I can't keep any food down if I don't chew on it, hope its not harmful.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Pregnant by henrychubayo: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Congrats. I pray its twin of a boy and girl so that u can rejoice in full and rest once and for all

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by GodMercy2015: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow, ten long years. It can only be God, i rejoice with you and may God keep u and your lo IJN

4 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by corisande: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Awwwww! Congratulations! soooooo happy for you

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by JustCurious: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow! Congrats, dear. #HappyBumping.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Rute(f): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Congratulations dear happy bumping u shall continue with ease and deliver like a woman of Hebrew in Jesus name amen

What did u do differently the circle u conceived.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rute:
Congratulations dear happy bumping u shall continue with ease and deliver like a woman of Hebrew in Jesus name amen

What did u do differently the circle u conceived.
I really can't think of anything that I did differently the month I conceived! Aside the fact that I never ceased praying.

17 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by tforever(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chinwendym:
20weeks pregnant! And still holding my breath. I have felt my baby move but it stll feels like a dream. I waited long for this time and now that its here I don't know what to feel...

Hello house,

My name is Chinwe, and I am half way thru my 9 months journey. I am not new on NL but this handle is new! wink I have been a silent follower of the TTC group for a long time! and to God be the Glory I have concieved!
This thread is to share my experience and to also encourage other ladies who are also ttc to hang in there and NEVER give up! I have been trying for 10 years!!! cry

Please mamas and doctors in the house is bitter kola healthy for my baby? I can't keep any food down if I don't chew on it, hope its not harmful.
good for you lady.but watch what you chew on

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by tuns10: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Congrats! i rejoice with you

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2015
tforever:
good for you lady.but watch what you chew on
I will thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by bibinwaka: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2015
my dear bitter kola contains nicotine, consider ur baby heart. go for apples or others, groundnut. wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
bibinwaka:
my dear bitter kola contains nicotine, consider ur baby heart. go for apples or others, groundnut. wish u d best.
Its gworo the kolanut ,which splits that has nicotine and not bitter kola. I eat apples but it doesn't stop my nausea! I'm allergic to peanuts so that's out of the question. Thanks for your advice though.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by iomoge2(f): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations dear.
happy bumping

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
iomoge2:
Congratulations dear.
happy bumping
Thank you sis! Blowing lots of baby dust your way.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Chinwendym:

Hello house,

Congratulations. Instead of kolanut, redirect that craving to a healthy fruit option.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by wakes: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Congratulations Dear! You shall carry the bab(ies) till delivery and deliver safely, in Jesus name. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Seunvense(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Congratz ma...waiting for ten years before getting pregnant is not easy at all...thank God for safe delivery already.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wakes, seunvense and all thank you so much! amen to your prayers and advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Woke up this morning with a fever! Feeling so fartigued and restless! The devil is a liar I shall not cast my young in Jesus name!

Trying very hard to remain calm till I see my doctor on Tuesday. It is well with me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Baby is doing well! Have had my anomaly scan and no defect was detected.

And I am having a son cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant by lovinam: 3:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Please stay away from bitter kola. Join the pregnancy thread, you will get great advice there. Its a fun family!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2015
lovinam:
Please stay away from bitter kola. Join the pregnancy thread, you will get great advice there. Its a fun family!
I have stopped the bitter kola, and oh yeah the pregnancy thread is really fun and insightful! I am there already #TeamNovember cool
thanks.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by GHoJes: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Congrats!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant by ChelseaDr(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Congrats....when all hope seem lost then God appears. Ensure you discuss the mode of delivery and when with your doctor.....#Precious baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ghojes and chelseadr thank you so much.
#preciousbaby. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by ChelseaDr(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chinwendym:
Ghojes and chelseadr thank you so much.
#preciousbaby. smiley

Ya welcm
Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
14 more weeks and my son will be here kiss

Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

oh God please give me the strength to wait a few more weeks! You gave me strength for ten years! I know You'll strengthen me for this remaining weeks.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
7 weeks to go!! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by GHoJes: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
God will give you victory and take all the glory, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chinwendym:
7 weeks to go!! cheesy
awwww.... I can imagine the joy.....congrats ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
clintonopah:
awwww.... I can imagine the joy.....congrats ma
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Rute(f): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
U will give birth with ease and your testimony shall bring people to Christ.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State / My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D / Picture Of Aninfection Caused By Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.