Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

This Marriage Don Tire O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Marriage Don Tire O (3262 Views)

Is This Marriage Or Single Life 2.0 ? / What's Your Thought On This Marriage / Check Out This Marriage Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Marriage Don Tire O by germainediva(f): 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
Abeg I nid encouragement.......am tired of ds marriage......been married for 14yrs.......no good sex,no money,full of emotinal abusive...........
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by Merlissa(f): 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
Sit down and work it out!

DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by MRBrownJ: 5:12pm On May 04, 2015
@OP
why would you stay in this unrewarding unhappy union, and keep on being miserable willingly?! if it doesnt go then it DOESNT GO. dont keep staying in some BS union because of that paper that called you Mrs. being a divorced lady or single again may scare you BUT being miserable in a dead end marriage will simply damage you for life. if you dont go toward where you wanna be in life then you will never get there; and unless you start making steps towards where you wanna be, you will always remain in that miserable place you find yourself today. so you simply have to tell yourself that you try and it didnt work out. we all make mistakes and its never too late to correct them.

here are a few questions for you before you should consider marriage though:
- when was the last time you were happy because of this marriage?
- when was the last time you felt blessed because of that marriage?
- when was the last time you felt good about yourself (or who you see in the mirror every morning)?
- what does your heart beat for, what are you passionate about, and is your life in anyway connected to any of it?

9 Likes

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by sammieguze(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2015
What God has joined together, who am i to put asunder

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by mopelola123: 5:34pm On May 04, 2015
That the ups and downs of marriage. Sit your spouse down, have a talk I mean real talk. Talk about how you like it(sex). In terms of money you can try some petty petty trade. Quitting is not the solution for your replacement is right at the corner. Above all pray. All the best.

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
Try to solve all those probs uve just listed, and if it still doesn't work, divorce is d next thing. Btw, are there issues?
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
How did you marry someone who is not sexually compatible in the first place?
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by kennynelcon(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2015
For the money: Men ought to be prepared before marriage.

Mothers coercing son into it, take note

germainediva Lol u too like sex.
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by SAMBARRY: 8:02pm On May 04, 2015
As Tony will say. Let me even quote him sef. Na the Genesis be this o

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
He also said

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On May 04, 2015
Ahen

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by SAMBARRY: 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
Ooo

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by rolled: 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
Don't tell me you have been a stay at home mum for 14years oh
If not...
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
As Tony will say. Let me even quote him sef. Na the Genesis be this o

I very much agree with This post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by bukatyne(f): 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
germainediva:
Abeg I nid encouragement.......am tired of ds marriage......been married for 14yrs.......no good sex,no money,full of emotinal abusive...........

I went through your profile and it seems the se.x issue is very bad with crazy requests.

Has things always been like This? Even pre-marriage?
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by olamega(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2015
pls take it easy, there are sure ways of handling this to turn it positive. you may contact me off NL. Some things on an issue like are better discussed offline, esp. cos of some funny/childish ppl we have here.
cheer up!!
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by Dheartless: 2:12pm On May 05, 2015
if to say na man now,
that woman go Don dey post communication is the key
(she knows herself)

@op
if you try communication and it does not work,
then I must tell you that you don't deserve to die young all the name of marriage.

but check yourself first.
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by 5minsmadness: 3:43pm On May 05, 2015
germainediva:

OP be encouraged.
Have u thought of being the person you want your husband to be? Instead of waiting for him to provide good sex, you give him great sex whenever you guys are chanced to do it. Buy the book "how to improve your man in bed", it is phenomenal.

Having no money is a common problem, it's not peculiar to you. Make do with what you have. Pls don't compare yourself with your friends cos a lot of ladies do that and give themselves unnecessary heartache. Be happy with what you have and make the best of it.

Emotional abuse is still kinda better than physical abuse. Can you explain what you mean by him being emotionally abusive? Is it verbal or what? I've found out that sometimes the best thing to do is to ignore the demon that feeds on anger and hate that comes with abuse. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start living. Seek out the things that make you happy without resorting to illegal/immoral activities. Ignore him when he becomes emotionally abusive and fid something to do when he begins to behave badly e.g. Watching movies or chatting online or going to a a friend's place to stay.

You have wonderful kids, find joy in them. Take them out and have a good laugh with them together. Focus on being the happy partner. In turn your happiness will rub off on him or at the very least he'll stop harassing you.

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by KanwuliaJara: 3:43pm On May 05, 2015
And you think the next one will be better ehn?
Ask those who have tried the other 'man'? wink

2 Likes

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
wonderful advice coming from you
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by ireneidiva(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Sometimes, the next one may be way better.

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
Try the next man
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by Safari29: 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
Try the next man. U go hear whennn
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by dinachi(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
@Op does your puccy stink and your attitude suck? Do you guys only try missionary style? Have you been faking orgasms to make him feel good? Any pre-intimacy before the real thing?
On the money side. Is he a civil servant? What do you do for a living?
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by bebe2(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
wonderful advice coming from you

I tire ooo,
For a long time she has been making sense cool
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2015
bebe2:

I tire ooo, For a long time she has been making sense cool
wonders shall never end
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by Nobody: 8:44am On May 28, 2015
Merlissa:
Sit down and work it out!

DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

Y is divorce not an option? Is she to remain in an unfruitful relationship just cos you feel, without reason, that divorce is not an option?
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by KanwuliaJara: 2:39pm On May 28, 2015
ireneidiva:

Sometimes, the next one may be way better.

Hmmmmm!
Way better and still in THE MARKET?
Impossible! grin
Na only "rotten tomatoes" dey full basket for h-insai hot sun o! cheesy

The GOOD ones are all taken!!!!

Gbam! grin

2 Likes

Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by CashdownNG: 4:59pm On May 28, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria everyone, Nigeria's first online
pawnshop
Re: This Marriage Don Tire O by gostartit(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
Your marriage may not be a bed of roses or paradise but there is still room for change i know of a marriage that went through hell for 21years for things later got better in all areas it can happen to you too.
Pray and believe in God for a miracle.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2410757_waecvol3endorsedphsize_jpege5d88479da0bed5d5b837ae01ecefd3d

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Having This Kind Of Wife.. / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family? / My Girl Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Her Aunt's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.