Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) (3268 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by ojeka1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
A Facebook user by the name "the tasteless gentlemen " posted this on their wall and claim Winfrey Oprah silently nodded her head in approval to such action.
How many of us married couples agreed with this/will do it. As for me am still single but

I send it to my girlfriend her answer was shocking
In one of the pictures after cut.

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by ojeka1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Am shocked by girlfriend's response
Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gross! I will do no such thing. My future husband should be thankful he has me, why should I suck his dixk every morning like he is some kind of god?

Have you ever heard of throat cancer? That's what you get when you so that every day.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by DozieInc(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Catalin:
Gross! I will do no such thing. My future husband should be thankful he has me, why should I suck his dixk every morning like he is some kind of god?

Have you ever heard of throat cancer? That's what you get when you so that every day.
Is it a bad thing to show a little appreciation in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
DozieInc:

Is it a bad thing to show a little appreciation in the morning.
I'm not and will never be in support of that!

1 Like

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nah morning prayer?

Try that and you will suck out all his energy in a month.

1 Like

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by ovaRAYted(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Your moniker is ojeka1 and above was a screenshotted "chat" of you and your gf also saved as ojeka..i'm not understanding undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by DozieInc(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Catalin:
I'm not and will never be in support of that!
Respect Mam, I see your point, it's crazy thing to do.

1 Like

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by marsoden: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Your moniker is ojeka1 and above was a screenshotted "chat" of you and your gf also saved as ojeka..i'm not understanding undecided

You busted him.... Liars everywhere. Don't even know who and what to believe again.
Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by ovaRAYted(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
marsoden:

ojeka1:
As for me am still single but

I send it to my girlfriend her answer was shocking

He is single and has a girlfriend that would gladly suck his definitely lil dick?? undecided...bros to open post and get traffic nobe by force somtin o cry
Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Catalin:

Because you are a guy!
Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Because you are a guy!
Hahahahahaha, You must be joking.
Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Catalin:
Hahahahahaha, You must be joking.

Wow... I forgot I was joking!
Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by Rapmaestro(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
ovaRAYted:
u don work with FBI before Wicked mehn

1 Like

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by ojeka1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
ovaRAYted:
yes I rename her on my fb messenger. It's my Nike name, she is still my girlfriend oh, no need to expose here
Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by ojeka1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
ovaRAYted:

He is single and has a girlfriend that would gladly suck his definitely lil dick?? undecided...bros to open post and get traffic nobe by force somtin o cry
bro say whatever your mouth can say, am single and want to know, you Mr know all how did you know the size of my dick to be lil? If my post won't get traffic y did you still comment?..... Haters I dedicate the picture below to you

Re: How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) by ovaRAYted(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Op ojeka you sound pained...have your non-existent gf named after you give yo some mouth action

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story / Help This Baby! / Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.