Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Emma Nyra Exposes Her Ex-boss Ubi Franklin In New Interview! You Need To Read It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Exposes Her Ex-boss Ubi Franklin In New Interview! You Need To Read It (934 Views)

Emma Nyra Exposes Side Boob As She And Her Friend Kiss Backstage (pics,vid) / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Exposes Her Ex-boss Ubi Franklin In New Interview! You Need To Read It by teyus: 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-O5bIqd5whuk/VUeSHKhdFHI/AAAAAAAAnns/GH3t4332GpE/s1600/Emma%2Bnyra-.jpg[/img]

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Triple MG first lady, Emma Nyra said Ubi terrorized her for years, and that she doesn't want to see her name associated with Ubi's name. Read below...

"Ubi and I never dated. Rather he terrorized me for years. He abused me and other members of the label with physical and verbal force. This is why I left Triple MG the first time. He claims he spent money on me but failed to mention that he never gave me my payment for all the tours I have done alongside Iyanya. The true story lies between me and other members of Triple MG who have all chosen to be silent because of fear of one man. I do not support abuse of women or men. That is why I left. I don’t want to be involved with anything that has to do with Ubi Franklin ever again. Honestly, I don’t want to see my name associated with Ubi in any way. Let these lies die down. I am moving on with my career. Thank God” She said

http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/05/emma-nyra-exposes-her-ex-boss-ubi.html
Re: Emma Nyra Exposes Her Ex-boss Ubi Franklin In New Interview! You Need To Read It by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2015
Funny
Re: Emma Nyra Exposes Her Ex-boss Ubi Franklin In New Interview! You Need To Read It by realborn(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2015
Ubi this, Ubi that....

Hmmmm. Negative popularity is the beginning of a man's downfall!

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Secret Affairs Exposed / Best User-Names Ever Seen On Nairaland / Uti Nwachukwu Vows To Expose His Debtors-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.