Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 (829 Views)

Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy / Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 by CaptainPhilip(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2015
And we wait anxiously
the sun as usual never our friend
self pride our long lasting problem
one goal is what we seek
surely we are all kings in our kingdom
four stages we must pass through
hearts will always be broken
some will go happier than they came
why do we seek what we seek?
it is always greener on the other side so they made us to believe
we slept when they laid foundation
now we want to seek shelter there
what we get is not what we deserve
but it should have been a better scenario
still our elder brothers will not wake up as the sun still shine
so hope is still far from reality
and we leave our problems unattended to
believing there is always light at the end of the tunnel
BUT THE TUNNEL IS OLDER THAN YOU AND I

GOD save Nigeria
Re: What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 by delishpot: 5:48pm On May 04, 2015
Good thinking. If All African leaders can stand as 1and have genuine interest of every African at heart, we will achieve much.
Re: What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 by CaptainPhilip(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2015
I believe yoi brother but it seems like our issues are too far reaching beyond our comprehension.
Re: What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 04, 2015
when out African leaders have this sit tight syndrome how do u want us to progress? it will take only His grace for African leader to agree to a decision ..
Re: What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 by CaptainPhilip(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2015
I stil can't get it

How difficult is it for our leaders to make meaningful impact in the lives of their fellow countrymEn beats me.

I can only say that our problems are spiritual seriously.
Re: What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
CaptainPhilip:
I stil can't get it

How difficult is it for our leaders to make meaningful impact in the lives of their fellow countrymEn beats me.

I can only say that our problems are spiritual seriously.
u can say that again broda

1 Like

Re: What Came Into My Head While @ The UK Embassy In Lagos In 2011 by CaptainPhilip(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
Watin I for talk na

(1) (Reply)

Why Are African Migrants Risking Life And Limb Crossing From France To UK??? / Oshodi To Ireland / Idea Of Any Cool Resort In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.