Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) (1028 Views)

Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) / How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? / Girls What Will You Do In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Merlissa(f): 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

Source: www.facebook.com/tequila.nigeria

CC: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Farano

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by kinglekan: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
Would save an old friend. wouldn't even think twice. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 5:40pm On May 04, 2015
If someone saves my life, i doubt I'd stay out of touch with him/her. So there's a probability that I'll see him/her later. The lady in the pix looks fit and looks like she has no problem walking home.

The man of my dreams can wait. And his case no even concern me.

I won't give the old woman a ride either because only God knows if she's not a ritualist or if she's not dark of heart. Been watching too much cold case, Law & Order, criminal minds, forensic files etc to be alone with strangers.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2015
An old friend na.

Make the old woman greet God, since she is ready to die.

My kindness will bring the perfect lady back some other time.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Merlissa(f): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
If someone saves my life, i doubt I'd stay out of touch with him/her. So there's a probability that I'll see him/her later. She looks fit and looks like she has no problem walking home.

The man of my dreams can wait. And his case no even concern me.

I won't give the old woman a ride either because only God knows if she's not a ritualist or dark of heart. Been watching too much cold case, Law & Order, criminal minds, forensic files etc to be alone with strangers.

Loooooool... why would you think the old lady is a ritualist

So indirectly, your not saving anyone abi
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
They can lap or one can sit in d booth.
But to bserious sha, there's space for only 1 person.
Maybe old friend, why?
Cos
who told u dat perfect man/woman is going to ask for ur hand? Probs d person is even married sef
What makes u think d old lady isn'tabout to die?
Butill be repaying back d favour the old friend once did me.
Dats if anyone can understand all I just wrote
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Merlissa(f): 5:45pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:
They can lap or one can sit in d booth.
But to bserious sha, there's space for only 1 person.
Maybe old friend, why?
Cos
who told u dat perfect man/woman is going to ask for ur hand? Probs d person is even married sef
What makes u think d old lady isn'tabout to die?
Butill be repaying back d favour the old friend once did me.
Dats if anyone can understand all I just wrote

Well... I do understand you... nice point
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
Merlissa:

Loooooool... why would you think the old lady is a ritualist

So indirectly, your not saving anyone abi

Does the "man of my dreams" need saving?

If he's really my soul mate, he'd be cruising around in the likes of Lamborghinis and not expecting strangers to pick him up in SUVs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
As for the grandma, no thanks.

This world is very tricky. She's a liability o. What if she dies or gets injured in my car? Wetin I wan talk? I be cab driver?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Merlissa(f): 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Does the "man of my dreams" need saving?

If he's really my soul mate, he'd be cruising around in the likes of Lamborghinis and not expecting strangers to pick him up in my SUV.

Choi!!!!

She have vex!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by dhardline(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
Simply give the keys to my old friend to drive the old woman home and then walk in the rain with the love of my life. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Arosa(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2015
dhardline:
Simply give the keys to my old friend to drive the old woman home and then walk in the rain with the love of my life. cool

on a wild, stormy night? you never hear say wild storm dey kill peeps.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by ugoblaze1(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2015
ma friend
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2015
Not walk in the rain..

Wait for the Bus with her.

dhardline:

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Say Goodbye Sanitary Pads And Tampons! Welcome Period Panties! / Why Are Igbo Men Difficult Men To Date???? / [pictures] Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji Shared Her Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.