Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of (2605 Views)

Goodday All, Pls Can A Citizen Of Lesotho Travel To Japan Without Visa? / Good News! The Fastest Countries In The World To Become A Citizen / How Long Must One Live In Usa, Uk And Canada,before One Can Become A Citizen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by FOOTYNEWS: 5:56pm On May 04, 2015
It takes just little or few things to call any country 'happy'. There is this GDP factor, another is the strength of social bonds, followed by the life expectancy.

According to reports from the World Happiness Report, Switzerland is officially the happiest country in this universe and they are followed by Iceland in this list which is mostly dominated by European countries. Below is a list of the top 10 most happy countries:

1. Switzerland: This nation's GDP figures looks well healthy, with strong social bonds and a very good increasing life expectancy has earned the "Land of Milk and Honey" the number one spot on the list.

2. Iceland: With a quite small population of less than 400,000 people, The so called Land of Fire and Ice, with its extreme cold, and very active volcanoes warms up the second spot on this happy list. The country actualyy made the second spot after jumping from number nine in 2013 to number to this year.

3. Denmark: With an impressive population of over 5 million people and a well healthy GDP is takes the third position.

4. Norway:This country is on the forth spot and also has a population of over 5 million

5. Canada: The Almighty Great White North actually did surpass their neighbour , the USA, by a clear ten places.

6. Finland: This is a Northern European nation which borders Sweden and Russia. Its capital, Helsinki, sits on a peninsula and coastal islands in the Baltic Sea, and it is home to the 18th-century fortress Suomenlinna, the Seurasaari open-air museum and a neoclassical cathedral.

7. Netherlands: The Netherland is a country in northwestern Europe, it is known for its flat landscape, tulip fields, canals, cycling routes and windmills. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII and a red light district

8. Sweden: Sweden is a Scandinavian nation which holds thousands of coastal islands, forests, icycling routes. and mountains. Its major cities, eastern capital Stockholm and southwestern Gothenburg and Malmö, are all on the sea. Stockholm is the home to few royal palaces, parkland and museums. Its 13th-century old town, Gamla Stan, is set on islands joined by bridges and ferries.

9. New Zealand: New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean which consists of 2 main islands, all marked by glaciation and volcanoes. On the North Island, capital Wellington's dramatic setting, including Mt. Victoria, the Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

10. Australia: Australia's population will reach an estimated 23 million people some time tonight three nights ago. It is famous for its wildlife and beautiful attractions like the Sydney Opera House.

SOURCE: http://talkcrib..com/2015/05/10-happy-countries-youd-love-to-be.html
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 04, 2015
Haha , not one single african country?

1 Like

Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by chukxie(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
The Scandinavian countries are really good countries to pitch one's tenth. Shinning my eyes for where to enter next! grin grin
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by mrsage(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2015
In my opinion. Nigeria is the bomb. Explore Nigeria
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by Bifwoli: 7:08am On May 08, 2015
qbd2:

Think again coz going by conventional wisdom that might be the case.But reality is that black people (or black countries) always have the lowest suicide rates compared to the rest of the world.So who is really happier?

1 Like

Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by olusholaonipede(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
qbd2:

For me , it will have to be Gabon.
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hihihi, srry where's gabon? What part of africa
olusholaonipede:

For me , it will have to be Gabon.
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by Jaxera(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
I wouldn't like to reside in or be a citizen of a country that doesn't have English as it's official language.

I once stayed in a french speaking country and I no what hell I passed through.
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by seangy4konji: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Of course they are living a better life...

Baba God na ur hand i deh ooo...

Bless my wahala...
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by seangy4konji: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cotonue is hell we all know that or equitorial guinea.
Jaxera:
I wouldn't like to reside in or be a citizen of a country that doesn't have English as it's official language.

I once stayed in a french speaking country and I no what hell I passed through.
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by Teeboy22(m): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2015
they are all nice countries
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by tpiander: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2015
qbd2:

Black is whack and white is right.
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by tpiander: 2:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Op

What's your point?
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by Lucasbalo(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Yankee all the way. God bless America.

1 Like

Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by olusholaonipede(f): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hihihi, srry where's gabon? What part of africa

Gabon shares border with Cameroon!
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by takin35(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bros I beg,how can we become citizen in any of
This country?
FOOTYNEWS:
It takes just little or few things to call any country 'happy'. There is this GDP factor, another is the strength of social bonds, followed by the life expectancy.

According to reports from the World Happiness Report, Switzerland is officially the happiest country in this universe and they are followed by Iceland in this list which is mostly dominated by European countries. Below is a list of the top 10 most happy countries:

1. Switzerland: This nation's GDP figures looks well healthy, with strong social bonds and a very good increasing life expectancy has earned the "Land of Milk and Honey" the number one spot on the list.

2. Iceland: With a quite small population of less than 400,000 people, The so called Land of Fire and Ice, with its extreme cold, and very active volcanoes warms up the second spot on this happy list. The country actualyy made the second spot after jumping from number nine in 2013 to number to this year.

3. Denmark: With an impressive population of over 5 million people and a well healthy GDP is takes the third position.

4. Norway:This country is on the forth spot and also has a population of over 5 million

5. Canada: The Almighty Great White North actually did surpass their neighbour , the USA, by a clear ten places.

6. Finland: This is a Northern European nation which borders Sweden and Russia. Its capital, Helsinki, sits on a peninsula and coastal islands in the Baltic Sea, and it is home to the 18th-century fortress Suomenlinna, the Seurasaari open-air museum and a neoclassical cathedral.

7. Netherlands: The Netherland is a country in northwestern Europe, it is known for its flat landscape, tulip fields, canals, cycling routes and windmills. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII and a red light district

8. Sweden: Sweden is a Scandinavian nation which holds thousands of coastal islands, forests, icycling routes. and mountains. Its major cities, eastern capital Stockholm and southwestern Gothenburg and Malmö, are all on the sea. Stockholm is the home to few royal palaces, parkland and museums. Its 13th-century old town, Gamla Stan, is set on islands joined by bridges and ferries.

9. New Zealand: New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean which consists of 2 main islands, all marked by glaciation and volcanoes. On the North Island, capital Wellington's dramatic setting, including Mt. Victoria, the Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

10. Australia: Australia's population will reach an estimated 23 million people some time tonight three nights ago. It is famous for its wildlife and beautiful attractions like the Sydney Opera House.

SOURCE: http://talkcrib..com/2015/05/10-happy-countries-youd-love-to-be.html
Re: 10 Happy Countries You'd Love To Be A Citizen Of by maryapple: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Guys, you've seen nothing and been nowhere, if you haven't stayed in one of these hotels http://www.hotelyouwant.com/ Blogher made my day! And my year, as well! I've just read the article and I can't wait to get to one of those weird hotels. Aren't we tired of luxury inventions, of travel shows, which make us visit any country so that you can't get pure impressions when getting to that country actually? I'm hungry for impressions and those hotels are ready to offer many of them!

(1) (Reply)

Visa On Arrival / Cape Verde Int'l Passport,how Many Countries Is It Visa Free For?name Them / China Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.