Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? (1161 Views)

How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by iamNotAlone(f): 6:14pm On May 04, 2015
I don't know if its alright to give a financial assistance to a boifwend.
Well, i have been doing that to my new man, though he appreciates it because he is in a financial mess.
But i have this awkward feeling that it will picture me as desperate or something

So, to our able men....... Would u appreciate a lady who constantly has ur back financially??
Should i apply some brakes??
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by marshalcarter: 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
Why would you apply brakes?? For what maka why

Gve and it shall be given unto you cheesy afterall he's ur man

Xcept sey the guy na 2sides of a coingrin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by symbian123(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2015
marshalcarter:
Why would you apply brakes?? For what maka why

Badt guy grin

Gve and it shall be given unto you cheesy afterall he's ur man

Xcept sey the guy na 2sides of a coingrin
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by freshdude99(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2015
It depends cheesy
Btw
What's good for the geese is definitely good for the gander grin

Did I just say those things above?
cry cry cry
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, that's how love should be. .. I did help my man when we were dating(now married wink). .

But help because you want to and not because you want him to marry you. so that you can contain any disappointment that comes in the future (God forbid shaa)..

Also, what does he use the money for? Hope he's putting it to a good use?
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by davide470(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, that's how love should be. .. I did help my man when we were dating(now married wink). .

But help because you want to and not because you want him to marry you. so that you can contain any disappointment that comes in the future (God forbid shaa)..

Also, what does he use the money for? Hope he's putting it to a good use?
My kind of lady..

Don't you want a second husband? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2015
davide470:
My kind of lady..

Don't you want a second husband? grin
I will pass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
Be there giving him money oooh, you hear?

Untill he goes about telling his friends how he has found a new 'maga'.

You said he is a 'new' guy. What has he done to deserve you going that extra mile for? If you were not in his life won't he find a way out of the 'mess'

Of Course you appear desperate, not because you really are, but because you are acting it.

STOP giving him money . . . No self-respecting man will accept your money anyways!
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by davide470(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2015
embarassed
So recommend one like you for me na..
MarvellousGod:
I will pass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by SAMBARRY: 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
Only if your brain is under your feet. undecided

is he not a man abi na toy boy or lazy a55 you dey friend undecided

however if you are married to him nothing wrong smiley
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by beau49: 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I don't know if its alright to give a financial assistance to a boifwend.
Well, i have been doing that to my new man, though he appreciates it because he is in a financial mess.
But i have this awkward feeling that it will picture me as desperate or something

So, to our able men....... Would u appreciate a lady who constantly has ur back financial??
Should i apply some brakes??

If he sees you as desperate that's his fault,it doesn't hurt to help out once a while especially when it comes to our loved ones. But make sure it doesn't become a habit and that you always give for the right reasons.

E.g he is dead broke and can't afford to eat tongue grin don't mind me biko....

P.S how new is this guy....?
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
davide470:
embarassed

So recommend one like you for me na..
Look wella, They're all over nairaland.. smiley smiley
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
You even give without asking and always. You know that all this your givings involues your heart, therefore it will hurt you if things dont pan out well. I suggest you reduce your giving and give only what you can afford to loose or better still stop until you know him well. If he is the lazy type, then you will be his life hustle. If he does not trully love you, know that your giving is sending desperation signal and you know what it means. If he is traditional and unappreciative, then you are domineering, not letting him be the man, he will look for another girl who let him take charge and even spend your money on her. Why dont you concentrate on knowing if this guy is worth the walk before you start what you are not sure of finishing. If you like do what is best for you or wait for nl guys to give what is good for you. Seriously, are you waiting for them to break the guys cold and spoil another man's hustle?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On May 04, 2015
Is it ideal to give a GF money?
Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2015
If he's really in need, pls help him.
If he then decides to see it as an act of desperation and treats you like that , be glad you found out early enough that he's one of those guys who sees a good woman as desperate.
Better for you.
Let the money be the price you pay for learning the kind of person he really is. It won't be a loss.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Only if your brain is under your feet. undecided
is he not a man abi na toy boy or lazy a55 you dey friend undecided
however if you are married to him nothing wrong smiley
grin grin grin grin... That means you can't help people in need? Cos a bf is just like anyone else... if she has the means, then why not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Give A Bf Money?? by SAMBARRY: 6:57am On May 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin... That means you can't help people in need? Cos a bf is just like anyone else... if she has the means, then why not? undecided
I can but I don't help lazy a55es

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do / Boy Found Living Among Pigs And Unable To Communicate With Humans / Yes, It Is Proper For A Husband To Teach His Wife How To Manage The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.