Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,030 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo (44766 Views)

Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour / Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by spark4daz(f): 10:05am On May 05, 2015
all I see is " Photoshop"
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by segedoo(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
It shall never be well with poverty

Life is sweet when you got money!!

WORD!
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by JoeCutie(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2015
missterious:

Thank God oh grin I've always liked the beach.
Who be this one? undecided
You've always liked the beach, so?
Wetin concern me concern wetin you like?

Na joke I dey oh. grin
Don't worry, I'll take you to the beach, b!tch. grin

But na Badagry beach sha. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by missterious(f): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who be this one? undecided
You've always liked the beach, so?
Wetin concern me concern wetin you like?

Na joke I dey oh. grin
Don't worry, I'll take you to the beach, b!tch. grin

But na Badagry beach sha. cheesy

Your wife yansh! Who you wan carry go Badagry beach? Do you know who I am?
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by tpiadotcom: 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by zendy: 5:37pm On May 05, 2015
What kind of person wears dark shades to a romantic time out?
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by MissMakas(f): 7:27am On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Very beautiful.

During my own time, I'll buy a whole island. No single soul will be in it...just me and my girl. smiley
Awww. What a very romantic line of thoughts. smiley

Your girl is gonna enjoy ooo. I go love ooo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by JoeCutie(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2015
missterious:

Your wife yansh! Who you wan carry go Badagry beach? Do you know who I am?
First off, my wife no get yansh, she get ass. grin

Please who are you? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by JoeCutie(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
MissMakas:
Awww. What a very romantic line of thoughts. smiley

Your girl is gonna enjoy ooo. I go love ooo. grin
Care to join us? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by missterious(f): 9:16am On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
First off, my wife no get yansh, she get ass. grin

Please who are you? embarassed

Lol. Ass ko, assets ni. tongue

Ayam the one & only missterious. Who are you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by JoeCutie(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2015
missterious:

Lol. Ass ko, assets ni. tongue

Ayam the one & only missterious. Who are you? grin
You're very mysterious, missterious. grin

That ass... shocked kiss cheesy
Ayam the only Joe who is sir. tongue grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by kayalla(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2015
na for mars the dinner take place?
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by MissMakas(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Care to join us? wink grin
I'd love to, but Missterious will break my head. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by JoeCutie(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
MissMakas:
Who? embarassed

How? grin

Why? undecided
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by missterious(f): 3:49am On May 07, 2015
MissMakas:

Lol. I'm a good girl oh. I don't know how to break heads. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by oluwatobby007: 4:38am On May 07, 2015
hello lovely people..ur gurl LINDA aka sexiest chokolily has been nominated 4 OUI AWARDS 2015
Rookie Of The Year
http://www.opinionstage.com/polls/rookie-of-the-year7 THXX AND GOD BLESS

Pls keep voting for her

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by MissMakas(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2015
missterious:

Lol. I'm a good girl oh. I don't know how to break heads. embarassed
Are you serious? So can I join you and JoeCutie on that Island then? grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by MissMakas(f): 8:27am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who? embarassed

How? grin

Why? undecided
Missterious

By hurling an object at me

Because I'm a third party. Maybe coming to put asunder. grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by missterious(f): 1:22am On May 08, 2015
MissMakas:
Are you serious? So can I join you and JoeCutie on that Island then? grin

Lol. No oh. tongue
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2015
MhizLehwayche:
grin I must love oh! Poverty is a Bastard. Wia my bobo? Abeg bar man, abeg put two chairs for dt water side, arrange beta candles for the table. Me nd my bobo gast do May Devotion jare tongue
bar man do quick serve went on my baby demand abeg no time to kill time.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Richhard(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
MhizLehwayche:
grin I must love oh! Poverty is a Bastard. Wia my bobo? Abeg bar man, abeg put two chairs for dt water side, arrange beta candles for the table. Me nd my bobo gast do May Devotion jare tongue

Am right here missus, take my hands wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.