Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... (1546 Views)

Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS / Risks Associated With MouthAction / Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by ProSirmo: 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
The Incredible bulk: Bodybuilder risks his life by injecting oil and alcohol into his biceps in bid to become real life version of character
u need to see all this dude did to his self...
http://prosirmo..com/2015/05/bodybuilder-tries-so-hard-to-become.html

Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:08pm On May 04, 2015
That is "SYNTHOL" at work. A very dangerous kind of oil that desperate bodybuilders inject into their arms,calves and shoulders to look buffed looking like "s.hit".
Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by ProSirmo: 9:26pm On May 04, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
That is "SYNTHOL" at work. A very dangerous kind of oil that desperate bodybuilders inject into their arms,calves and shoulders to look buffed looking like "s.hit".
lol! thought as much tho.
so what your advise for the upcoming body builders out there?
Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:36pm On May 04, 2015
ProSirmo:

lol! thought as much tho.
so what your advise for the upcoming body builders out there?
Always stay natural. Stay away from anything drugs ranging from anablic steroids, fat-burners,human growth hormone, equipoise,diuretics to synthol. I would not even advise anyone to even take supplements. Natural is always the best. Eat clean and train dirty

3 Likes

Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by ProSirmo: 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Always stay natural. Stay away from anything drugs ranging from anablic steroids, fat-burners,human growth hormone, equipoise,diuretics to synthol. I would not even advise anyone to even take supplements. Natural is always the best. Eat clean and train dirty
your kind of body build is not bad,how can one ascertain such?
Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by peteruuu(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2015
MUMU

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:50pm On May 04, 2015
ProSirmo:

your kind of body build is not bad,how can one ascertain such?
I am still a learner ooh. You can click on my profile and check the topic "pristine muscles" in the health section. You will surely find some useful infos on strength-training.

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by rabbuy(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2015
Really... How much will they pay him for dis-figuring himself... Why not just let the computer do the trick ... Come on owk I think he will inject the poo all over his body cause now his biceps look more fatty than muscular compared to the rest of his body...

Americans sha... What shall it profit a man!

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by ProSirmo: 9:07am On May 05, 2015
peteruuu:
MUMU
i call it ode wink
Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by ProSirmo: 9:14am On May 05, 2015
rabbuy:
Really... How much will they pay him for dis-figuring himself... Why not just let the computer do the trick ... Come on owk I think he will inject the poo all over his body cause now his biceps look more fatty than muscular compared to the rest of his body...

Americans sha... What shall it profit a man!

seriously i still wonder what will it profit him that worth his good health and almost his life, may God have mercy. Americans shaa...
Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by ProSirmo: 9:19am On May 05, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I am still a learner ooh. You can click on my profile and check the topic "pristine muscles" in the health section. You will surely find some useful infos on strength-training.
thanks for the tips,
Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by heeds2532(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... by ProSirmo: 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
heeds2532:
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
i see

(1) (Reply)

See What A failed implant Did To Her!!(gory Photo) / How Can I Get A Doctors Report Please / Wheer Can I Buy A Quality Wheelchair In Ibadan Or Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.