Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Handle Arrogant Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle Arrogant Wife (3639 Views)

Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Handle Arrogant Wife by Ewuro4: 8:47pm On May 05, 2015
oloyede252:

hello bae..to slap u dey hungry me but
YOU KNOW
DEM NO DEY SLAP MADWOMAN
oloyede252:

BABA E NI BUHARI ABI.
Oloribuku omoale.

OTI TO KI E KO OSHI YIN KORO JOOR.

O ni she iruemo. Awon omo ale koshimero gbogbo.
Re: How To Handle Arrogant Wife by oloyede252(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

O ni she iruemo. Awon omo ale koshimero gbogbo.
e yin aye iba oo e da rin ji omo yin o.
Re: How To Handle Arrogant Wife by ernie4life(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2015
agborodun:
How can one handle an arrogant wife?

Modified...
If a woman remains arrogant(always nagging) no matter how much u try to make her happy,what does d husband has to do to bring peace to the home and stop her from being arrogant?

I think the best is to have a heart to heart talk with her, find a time when she is in a good mood to talk, try to find out what it is you do that makes her to nag, be very honest with her or else she won't open up, when she tells you the problem show willingness to change and also appeal to to her to help you change, you and you alone can make her change, learn to show her you love her, give her a reason to change and watch her turn to your angel.

walking out is never the best option
Re: How To Handle Arrogant Wife by agborodun: 3:41am On May 07, 2015
ernie4life:

I think the best is to have a heart to heart talk with her, find a time when she is in a good mood to talk, try to find out what it is you do that makes her to nag, be very honest with her or else she won't open up, when she tells you the problem show willingness to change and also appeal to to her to help you change, you and you alone can make her change, learn to show her you love her, give her a reason to change and watch her turn to your angel.

walking out is never the best option

All these systems has been tried on her but she kept misbehaving.. Even with 4 children,she's still so arrogant... Her mother visited recently and I found traces of such character in d old woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Hand Writing Of My Four-year Old Niece (PICTURES And VIDEO) / Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed / My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.