Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

10 Things You Must Do During Your Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Things You Must Do During Your Service Year (1594 Views)

5 Things You Can Engage In During Your Service Year / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Do During Your Service Year by gr8tness(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2015
From my experience during the National Youth Service Corp, I learnt some lessons which I feel you should learnt, I also learnt from mistakes. In your brief NYSC, Make sure you:

1) SAVE: don't Mistake Nysc to be a place to enjoy allawi, buy clothes, eat chicken everyday and waste money. Save because the money you save can help you after service.

2) SECURITY Conscious: wherever you are serving, be cautious, avoid late night movements and be sure you don't go out alone.

3) PLAN: Don't plan after you have left Nysc, plan from day one, focus and get things straightened up so that you don't get confused.

4) SERVE: NYSC is all about service, don't get to your ppa and start playing pranks, games and schemes. Serve, and add value to the community.

5) DO SOMETHING: yes! Embark on a project, that way, you will get to meet people, learn new ideas, develop your managerial skills etc.

6) LOOK fOR JOB: Yes! Start looking for job from nysc, if its a place you see a potential that you can be retained, take the lead, be punctual. Make sure you lay foundation for your career.

7) DEVELOPE your Skills: make yourself different, add value to your CV, have an edge and make yourself employable. Sky Research Consult has proudly launched an Online Professional certificate course. You can get details on whatsapp 07068180074. Get more advantage, NIM is not enough, get practical knowledge.

cool PRAY: don't use your Nysc to forget God, hold on to him and you'd be the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Youth Corper Proudly Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish / Mangament Courses To Do As A Corps Member. / Girl Who Just Finished NYSC Shares The Job Condition A Man Gave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.