Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jobs In Ibadan. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Ibadan. (24527 Views)

Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA / Interested In Human Resources? View HR Jobs In Nigeria Today. / Customer Service Officers Jobs In A Multinational Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dapsy4u2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
adekoonlay:

Una still never repent for this thing

why dont you look beyond your nose OGA!
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dapsy4u2(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
dapsy4u2:
A montessori curriculum based NUR/PRY school in IBADAN URGENTLY requires experienced, caring and God fearing candidates to fill the positions below:

4 Nursery Teachers
2 Asst Nursery Teachers
3 Primary Teachers
2 Nannies
2 Cleaners
1 Gate Keeper/Gardner
1 Playleader for after school classes
1 Computer Teacher/ School Secretary

Qualification - SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, B.ED

Job location is Idi Ape, IBADAN
Salary will be based on experience
Call 08026698109 for further details.

Verifiable Guarantors will be needed for shortlisted applicants.

Kindly apply or pass on. Thanks
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Femolacaster(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thıs P & C Consortıum guy postıng fake school vacancy here, fear God oo. Nemesıs wıll soon catch up wıth you Gnld fraudsters.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by olumideoluwole(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Join the best online trading store (JUMIA)

Position: JForce Sales Agent
Mode of application: Send your ~

1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Email Address
4. Location

to 08185408902

#ReBroadcast
#TeamJUMIA
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dapsy4u2(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
I URGENTLY need the following in a NUR/PRY School located in Ibadan:
4 experienced and passionate nursery teachers
1 Mathematics/Science teacher,
1 English/ Phonics teacher for the primary level

Interested candidates should call 08026698109 ASAP.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by nikaShow(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
I saw this on here

A company in Ibadan with branches at other state is currently and badly in need of Hausa speaking person with a minimum of OND certificate for a customer care job... Interested applicant should contact me for details... Whatsapp chat # 07039641623.. Phone # 0815 411 7339

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by MauAsuzu(f): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
DFO RECRUITMENT AGENCY

Product Manager
A Multinational Asset Management Company is looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
Requirements:
Relevant qualifications in Sales and Management
Marketing qualification is also advantageous
Minimum 1 year Corporate Sales and Account Management.
Excellent IT understanding of end user computing product offerings and IT data savvy.

Roles & Responsibilities:
Achieve maximum sales profitability
Create sustainability and maximize opportunities
Build long lasting account sales relationships
Demonstrate products and services to existing or potential cusotomers.
NB: Ibadan residents only

How to apply:
Contact HR: 07062548736
Office hours: 8am to 7pm
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by AlPeter: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Pls am currently in Ibadan and need a job ASAP. Am a graduate of Biochemistry, excellent Data analysis skills, communications skills, can Organise and facilitate programmes exceptionally well, good knowledge of advertisement and company branding, excellent use of MS word, Excel, Core Draw, powerpoint, Business Analysis and Development skills. I am also and excellent Team Player with good Human relationship skills. Am in Dire need a Job now anyone with info can help. Thanks
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by hommes(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
A popular mobile phones retail store in Nigeria needs Sales Executives in their Ibadan/ilorin newly outlet .interested person must have Bsc,HND or ND(experienced in sale) in any discipline. Send your CV to omisakinkola16@gmail.com. be a female and experienced in sales is added advantage.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dumsky24: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
A good and reputable hospital here in Ibadan needs the services of registered nurses. Please send your CV to talk2nike2009@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by boomeyorente(f): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am kinda new here but not new to job hunt.....There's been no update on this thread for a while,pls help a sister in need of a job biko. I'm a graduate of Physics electronics(2nd class upper). Even a one on one help will be greatly appreciated.
THANKS
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by otunbabadok(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2015
In need of job in Ibadan too. I can teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics. A graduate of mathematics from FUNAAB.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by checkmateman: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
otunbabadok:
In need of job in Ibadan too. I can teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics. A graduate of mathematics from FUNAAB.

Badock baba o
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by nkcares(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
guys, has anyone gotten a good job from this site, jiji ng com? someone referred me to the site but all their job posts there looks fishy. On several vacancies i checked, They provide a phone number to send your name and qualification to instead of an email address that one could send a CV.
Its really bad professionalism to me. So am skeptical that those jobs are truly what they are. they might be all these healthy living products marketers hiding behind bank jobs advert just to get one to apply.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Potentiala1: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Glnd
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by moshoodable: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
nkcares:
guys, has anyone gotten a good job from this site, jiji ng com? someone referred me to the site but all their job posts there looks fishy. On several vacancies i checked, They provide a phone number to send your name and qualification to instead of an email address that one could send a CV.
Its really bad professionalism to me. So am skeptical that those jobs are truly what they are. they might be all these healthy living products marketers hiding behind bank jobs advert just to get one to apply.

You don't need to doubt . It's a platform for MLM and other GNLD association to source for their marketers. Unfortunately, these people normally disguise as other professional jobs like Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing etcetera. For doubting Thomas, here is one of the researches I made on job advert for Customer service /call centre:

Check the link below:

ibadan-north./customer-service-jobs/call-contact-center-representative-1200793.html

This is the number of the job poster on : 08169714685 and I used this number to search if I could get info on Facebook. The result from Facebook revealed that this person is the founder of Golden Care Resources(nutritionist). This is pure GNLD alike.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by kunletech: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Don't trouble yourself, is gnld and scammer also. their office is at agodi gate at AK plaza
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
GNLD everywhere grin grin
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think they need to be delt with b4 others fall into the same trap pls how can we go about it pple
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by olapinto(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
otunbabadok:
Badok d gov...... So u dey reach here......
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by kunletech: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
the worst part of it, they will not tell the victim is gnld until he/she pay #11500. and many people are falling into their trap every week.
we can stop them by discouraging people online.
the day I went there to challenge them, I saw 2 uniform police from SARS to collect return, immediately, I changed my mind.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by checkmateman: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
princehabyb:
but me I get better package wey sure pass GNLD or no gnld stuffs...
I dey earn wella from it and If I show you wetyn I don earn from there Una no go wan believe but for those who wants their risk to finally pay off...just beep me up through my signature... I swear,you will come back here on nairaland to give testimony beforethis year runs out

Why don't you just paste it here
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by otunbabadok(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2015
checkmateman:

Badock baba o

so you dey here too? Ise aje ni padi mi. Man must survive
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by otunbabadok(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2015
olapinto:
Badok d gov...... So u dey reach here......

Abi na
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by checkmateman: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
otunbabadok:

Abi na
Lol
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by darmochy1(m): 3:43am On Nov 29, 2015
princehabyb:
but me I get better package wey sure pass GNLD or no gnld stuffs...
I dey earn wella from it and If I show you wetyn I don earn from there Una no go wan believe but for those who wants their risk to finally pay off...just beep me up through my signature... I swear,you will come back here on nairaland to give testimony beforethis year runs out
Smells like Green World... GNLD Hybrid
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by NewsongBeauty(f): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by NewsongBeauty(f): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Contact us for your makeup, makeup training(professional/personal), gele tying in Ibadan. LA girl cosmetics also available for sale. 08062686416
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Smhart1(f): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Please, I am an environmental management and toxicology student in need of an IT placement
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dapsy4u2(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2016
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 / KPMG Aptitude Test 2014/2015 Past Questions / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.