Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Caption this - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption this (1587 Views)

Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption this by Nobody: 7:48am On May 05, 2015

Re: Caption this by stefanlover: 7:53am On May 05, 2015
Which m.o.r.o.n came up with this?

2 Likes

Re: Caption this by Nobody: 7:54am On May 05, 2015
Telling u ... Ppl can hate a whole presido ..
Loads of sad ppl out there man y would anyone do that sad
Re: Caption this by Acekidc4(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2015
This Is Rubbish
Re: Caption this by Nobody: 7:55am On May 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
This Is Rubbish

Seconded
Re: Caption this by Nobody: 7:58am On May 05, 2015
Its not allowed at all, this is why i love the discipline in an islamic country, their citizens can never do this to their first lady but here that we call ourselves and d country a christian country, we are so undiscipline and unmature that we do things anyhow.
Re: Caption this by Nobody: 8:00am On May 05, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its not allowed at all, this is why i love the discipline in an islamic country, their citizens can never do this to their first lady but here that we call ourselves and d country a christian country, we are so undiscipline and unmature that we do things anyhow.

Thats what i mean

Like y would one human do this .. Im telling u ppl round it funny had loads of shares , likes i was just shocked .. They cant do this to buhari lie lie
Re: Caption this by Nobody: 8:03am On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

Thats what i mean

Like y would one human do this .. Im telling u ppl round it funny had loads of shares , likes i was just shocked .. They cant do this to buhari lie lie
trust me they can and there is nothing that he can do. "the world is spoilt already.

1 Like

Re: Caption this by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2015
sweetorgasm:
trust me they can and there is nothing that he can do. "the world is spoilt already.

True
Re: Caption this by Nobody: 8:09am On May 05, 2015
This is quite disturbing sad

lala, but you're making it sound like they don't make fun of other people. Is it because it's Michelle Obama?
Re: Caption this by donem: 8:13am On May 05, 2015
and some gullible peeps are already falling for this photoshopped piece of shhit!!
Re: Caption this by Nobody: 8:14am On May 05, 2015
oh God where's my vaseline
Re: Caption this by FLAWLES(f): 8:15am On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:
.wats daht on ur signature?
Re: Caption this by FLAWLES(f): 8:18am On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
This is quite disturbing sad

lala, but you're making it sound like they don't make fun of other people. Is it because it's Michelle Obama?
.i don't just know why i fell inlove wit dz comment
Re: Caption this by stefanlover: 8:20am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
.wats daht on ur signature?
what do you see?
Re: Caption this by sinizia: 8:23am On May 05, 2015
No biggie or nothing shocking about it. It's just a photo-shopped picture. I've seen worse. I've seen such pictures insulting Jesus. If this pic is shocking then you didn't follow the Nigeria elections and see the insultive pics used on Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari. grin
Re: Caption this by sinizia: 8:26am On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:

If the person is a móron, what will you call those that have used various pics to insult God, Jesus, Rooney, Allah and other notable personalities? Though such pictures are bad for their images, in this age, it's nothing new.
Re: Caption this by stefanlover: 8:30am On May 05, 2015
sinizia:

If the person is a móron, what will you call those that have used various pics to insult God, Jesus, Rooney, Allah and other notable personalities? Though such pictures are bad for their images, in this age, it's nothing new.
The world is full of a.s.s.h..ol. .es this person just happen to be one of the many a.s.s..h.o.l.es.

1 Like

Re: Caption this by Macmilla(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2015
Lala247:
Ok i was browsing facebook when i came across this pic had to look like a few times ... Why would anyone do this .. To a whole first lady ..
Smh

What do u think ? Should ppl be allowed to do this?
And ppl were laughing like its funny ..
The perverted fool that did this should be given 5 death sentences by firing squad.
Re: Caption this by xp17(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
This Is Rubbish
absolutely!

This tread needs to be deleted
Re: Caption this by Yustash001(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2015
Photoshop...
Re: Caption this by ggrin(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2015
xp17:
absolutely!
This tread needs to be deleted
whyundecided
Re: Caption this by Nobody: 11:19am On May 05, 2015
~ Mtshweee...so what's the fuss about?
Re: Caption this by hatux: 11:25am On May 05, 2015
shocked
Re: Caption this by Brytawon(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2015
It seems my eyes can't comprehend so can someone tell me who the fvck is that?
Re: Caption this by xp17(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
whyundecided
because the image is detrimental, not just to her as the first lady or public figure, but to her as a wife and a mother.

I don't think you would ask me why if she was your mum or close relative. cool

Sorry for putting your mum in the picture, it's just an example. cheesy
Re: Caption this by ggrin(f): 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
xp17:
because the image is detrimental, not just to her as the first lady or public figure, but to her as a wife and a mother.

I don't think you would ask me why if she was your mum or close relative. cool

Sorry for putting your mum in the picture, it's just an example. cheesy
hmmm

I dig wink

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Goes Nude For Her Book Cover / Birthday Boy Derenle Is Fabulous In Agbada & High Heeled Boots / Mtv Base Mama Awards 2015 Live updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.