Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp (5674 Views)

Telegram Is Way Better Than Whatsapp / Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp / 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp by plucky16(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2015
y'all should try it.... you will definitely like it
Re: Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp by osizi06(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2015
I go download am wen dem change d name to Edo

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp by kene05(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2015
No doubt imo d imo app wld b nyc, but the problem with these new apps, since we already have hangout, watsapp, wechat, bbm, twitter, instagram, telegram n d likes it would take time to hv friends on imo.
Re: Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp by emperorizzy(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
can whatsapp do video call?
no, but how many people do video calls in Nigeria with our harsh Internet sub tarrifs. Unfortunately, having a video call option wont be a plus for this app.
Re: Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp by Mafia4life(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
Why would I need it? WhatsApp is there to serve me. Skype is there to do video stuffs. Imo with the fewest friends ever? No chat room. Goddamn it.
Re: Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp by yetunsbay(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
For record... I W H
Re: Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp by okitejoseph: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
imo app I believe works perfectly well on both Android and iPhone devices, to download from google type imo free video and chat for android or imo free video and chat for iphone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans For Those That Play / Gionee F103 Invalid Imei Fixed NVRAM / Updated List 9mobile Cheap Data Plan [get 1gb For 300]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.