Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Osun State A'15 Corps Members Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Osun State A'15 Corps Members Meet Here (677 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here / Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osun State A'15 Corps Members Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2015
I noticed no thread has been created for Osun 15A prospective "corpers" to aid their easy movement from any parts of the country and location of the NYSC orientation camp.
Abi dem noh post anybody go Osun dis year?
Feel free to ask questions peeps.
Re: Osun State A'15 Corps Members Meet Here by dayodare49o: 11:09am On May 05, 2015
ajoskele:
I noticed no thread has been created for Osun 15A prospective "corpers" to aid their easy movement from any parts of the country and location of the NYSC orientation camp.
Abi dem noh post anybody go Osun dis year?
Feel free to ask questions peeps.
Osun State? Is NYSC still sending sending these guys to Osun State? Since the last 6 months civil servants have not collected salary. I wonder how they have been coping.

I heard that Muhammad's brother didn't pay them because they didn't vote for him. I wonder why civil servants are forced into politics. More so, Aregbe shap guy, he wants to take civil servants' salaries to buy jet.
Re: Osun State A'15 Corps Members Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2015
The cyber attack on Nairaland months ago caused a lot. Many eye-opening threads were created to help OsunKopas get to the camp but were lost.
Feel free to ask questions please. Just doing this to help guys that may end up stranded. People also helped me then and I shouldn't do otherwise.
NOTE: I'm through with NYSC(14A) and left Osun already. I served in Ede South where the camp is located. It was an experience I don't want to forget soon.
Re: Osun State A'15 Corps Members Meet Here by yokiti: 4:26pm On May 05, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2284581/nysc-2015-batch-states-deployment
Ajoskele, Please use the existing thread for this

(1)

Help Me / Safe Journey To Prospective Corps Members / UNIPORT NYSC Batch B Briefing Schedule To All Pcm's 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.