Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT (2135 Views)

Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL Final (1 - 4) On 3rd June 2017 / Juventus Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 11th April 2017 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 1) On 5th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by bsolo1(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2015
Serie A kings out to topple champions of Europe.

Juventus have no time to celebrate their fourth consecutive serie A as they host Real Madrid in the champions league semi-final. And, with Ronaldo heading into the repeat of the 1998 final won by Real on the back of a hat-trick versus Sevilla, a typically solid Italian defensive display will be required if Juve are to overcome the odds.

Drop your predictions, as 4 me i see goals in this fixture.

Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2015
Op,

Is "seeing goals in this fixture" a prediction?

Okay, I see the Centre Referee use vanishing spray in this fixture and that's what I predict.

1 Like

Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by bsolo1(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:
Op,

Is "seeing goals in this fixture" a prediction?

Okay, I see the Centre Referee use vanishing spray in this fixture and that's what I predict.

lol..i mean a lot of goals.... A score line 2-2 3-2 2-3
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2015
bsolo1:

lol..i mean a lot of goals.... A score line 2-2 3-2 2-3

Now you come.

As for me I see a very tight game begging for goals really.

And I'm staying true to Juventus. I believe this is tantalisingly poised to be their year.

A repeat of 2003 fixture between the two teams is on the cards. Do you remember that fixture?
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Now you come.

And I'm staying true to Juventus. I believe this is tantalisingly poised to be their year.

A repeat of 2003 fixture between the two teams is on the cards. Do you remember that fixture?
Real Madrid would win the match, I only hope the goals they would put through won't send Juve's players into retirement
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by bsolo1(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Now you come.

yes i remember, 3-1 in favour of juve..but you knw dat wil nt happen this time around..remember last UCL group stage game between both teams
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2015
bsolo1:

yes i remember, 3-1 in favour of juve..but you knw dat wil nt happen this time around..remember last UCL group stage game between both teams

Friend, I'm well aware Real Madrid is a well oiled machine in goalscoring, no team comes near regarding that however, the Real Madrid team of 2003 were as scary as this one if not more. They were also the defending champions going into that fixture.

I'm not into any illusion of thinking that the Bianconeris will outplay the Los Merengues but you have to pay homage to an Italian defence and Juve typifies that whenever they are in the mood.

The weight of being the favourites will be so heavy on Real this time around and just as they escaped Atletico by the skin of their teeth there wont be a repeat, Paul Pogba will ensure that.

I cried tears of joy that night, I mean, 12years ago and this gonna be de ja vu..

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Real Madrid would win the match, I only hope the goals they would put through won't send Juve's players into retirement

Funny guy... cheesy
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by Xslaze3xd(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2015
Juventus all the way!!!!!!
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by themilanway(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2015
I dont like neither team.Just want Madrid to beat Juve for two reasons:

1)I want to spite Juve's coach,Maxmiliano Allegri.The guy turned AC Milan from an attractive football playing club to a defensive and negative football club,almost got Milan relegated last season.

He is noting but an average coach.

2)No other Italian team will win the champions league until AC Milan makes theirs a record 8.

Juve just came to their last bus stop,they dont know it yet,but they will this night.

It will be a fiery game with goals.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by sacora(f): 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Friend, I'm well aware Real Madrid is a well oiled machine in goalscoring, no team comes near regarding that however, the Real Madrid team of 2003 were as scary as this one if not more. They were also the defending champions going into that fixture.

I'm not into any illusion of thinking that the Bianconeris will outplay the Los Merengues but you have to pay homage to an Italian defence and Juve typifies that whenever they are in the mood.

The weight of being the favourites will be so heavy on Real this time around and just as they escaped Atletico by the skin of their teeth there wont be a repeat, Paul Pogba will ensure that.

I cried tears of joy that night, I mean, 13years ago and this gonna be de ja vu..

Fingers crossed!
Pogba will only return 4 d second leg.......father Lord, let RONALDO n d entire blancos team be in d mood 2 score
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by bsolo1(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

I cried tears of joy that night, I mean, 13years ago and this gonna be de ja vu..

Fingers crossed!

Paul Pogba is out of this clash(injury problem).

You must be a catalans man.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by bsolo1(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
themilanway:
I dont like neither team.Just want Madrid to beat Juve for two reasons:

1)I want to spite Juve's coach,Maxmiliano Allegri.The guy turned AC Milan from an attractive football playing club to a defensive and negative football club,almost got Milan relegated last season.

He is noting but an average coach.

2)No other Italian team will win the champions league until AC Milan makes theirs a record 8.

Juve just came to their last bus stop,they dont know it yet,but they will this night.

It will be a fiery game with goals.

thank you..finaly someone agrees wit me dat this game wil have alot of goals
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by georjay(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
I feel like supporting juventus buh the fear of c.ronaldo sometimes is the beginning of wisdom...anywaiz I wish juventus all tha best...at least make e no be white wash....from the bottom of my heart sha I wish to see juventus win even by an half goal...buh on a non beefing note...I see real madrid winning... Yippe up juve
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by bsolo1(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
Possible starting line ups for both teams.

Juventus : Buffon, Litchsteiner, Bonucci, Chielini, Evra, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pereya, Morata, Tevez.

Real Madrid: Casillas, Ramos, R.varane, Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos, Isco, J.Rodriguez, Ronaldo, Bale, Chicharito.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
bsolo1:

Paul Pogba is out of this clash(injury problem).

You must be a catalans man.

It's a pity but it detracts nothing

And no I'm not Catalan..
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2015
sacora:
Pogba will only return 4 d second leg.......father Lord, let RONALDO n d entire blancos team be in d mood 2 score

Father Lord is the lord of all.

You don't have monopoly of this "Father Lord."

cheesy
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
real all the way. not that juve is so special in Italy by winning their fourth consecutive title, is just that teams like Inter and A C Milan are not living up to expectations, else, juventus is just an average team.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by honeric01(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Friend, I'm well aware Real Madrid is a well oiled machine in goalscoring, no team comes near regarding that however,

Is this fact or just your own concortion?

how many goals in all tournaments have they scored this season and what makes them the well oiled machine in goal scoring in the whole or Europe/world?

They do not have the record of the highest goal scorers this season in Europe, not even in the la liga so rephrase your comment.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 05, 2015
Juve gon win... home and away.

Forza Juve!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by Defcon1(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

I cried tears of joy that night, I mean, 12years ago and this gonna be de ja vu..

Fingers crossed!

Pogba is not playing.

Meanwhile, remember that Juve had a fierce squad that period.
A squad that was a match for the galacticos
I can't remember the exact team that eliminated Madrid that year, but Juve had Buffon, Trezeguet, Edgar Davids, Nedved, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Lilian Thuram etc.
So it was never going to be easy for Madrid in that match.
The Juve of today is not that strong, but they can eliminate Madrid.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by Oahray: 6:27pm On May 05, 2015
Unfortunately, I see Madrid winning this semifinals tie sad
I hope I'm wrong cheesy
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2015
honeric01:

Is this fact or just your own concortion?

how many goals in all tournaments have they scored this season and what makes them the well oiled machine in goal scoring in the whole or Europe/world?

They do not have the record of the highest goal scorers this season in Europe, not even in the la liga so rephrase your comment.

Champions League goals = 22
League goals = 105

That's lots of goals.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Champions League goals = 22
League goals = 105

That's lots of goals.

And is this the highest goals scored in Europe by a club this season?
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2015
honeric01:

And is this the highest goals scored in Europe by a club this season?

Not many teams have scored more than that.

I exaggerated the first time however, they are still amongst the highest scorers.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2015
Defcon1:

Pogba is not playing.

Meanwhile, remember that Juve had a fierce squad that period.
A squad that was a match for the galacticos
I can't remember the exact team that eliminated Madrid that year, but Juve had Buffon, Trezeguet, Edgar Davids, Nedved, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Lilian Thuram etc.
So it was never going to be easy for Madrid in that match.
The Juve of today is not that strong, but they can eliminate Madrid.

...but they were hugely the underdogs that time.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Not many teams have scored more than that.

I exaggerated the first time however, they are still amongst the highest scorers.

Better..I just wanted to point that out.

Juventus can also go to Madrid to score o.. remember what they did to Dortmund.

remember the same Dortmund beat Bayern to win the German cup.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2015
honeric01:

Better..I just wanted to point that out.

Juventus can also go to Madrid to score o.. remember what they did to Dortmund.

remember the same Dortmund beat Bayern to win the German cup.

I'm with Juventus heart and soul.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by honeric01(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

I'm with Juventus heart and soul.
make dem sha score more if they want to remain in the UCL
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2015
*Shouting "De ja vu" and running all over the place like a squirrel*

cheesy
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by bsolo1(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2015
jnrbayano:
*Shouting "De ja vu" and running all over the place like a squirrel*

cheesy

calmdown its not over yet, madrid will win in the santiago bernabéu.
Re: UCL Semi Final : Juventus Vs Real Madrid (2-1):FT by jnrbayano(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2015
bsolo1:

calmdown its not over yet, madrid will win in the santiago bernabéu.

I'm experienced enough to know it's only half-time. I'm not going bananas yet.

However, I repeat, Madrid always implode under pressure.

Fingers-crossed still!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCL: Inter Milan Vs Marseille (2 - 1) On March 13th 2012 / Didier Drogba And Peter Crouch Who Is More Skillfull ? / Liverpool Vs Lyon [1 - 2] On Tuesday 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.