Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? (1127 Views)

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? by bankai2015(f): 11:33am On May 05, 2015
As a lady, I use to think I am the most beautiful or even went that Far to the extent that I don't regard respect to most people,

But as time goes on, I notice my beauty is fading and the longer ones are more beautiful have some good characteristics which I suppose to work on in my early years,

But when I realized my mistake, I noticed it is too late.

Pls ladies work on your characters and attitude,not on your appearance. it pays a lot

Pls don't mind my English
Re: Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? by Jackeeh(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2015
With Jesus, nothing can ever be too late.
Re: Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 26, 2015
Don't regret any shiƄ you did in the past, The future is bigger than ever.. get over it..watch how things gonna work for ya.. keep ya head up.
Re: Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? by fox5: 10:55am On May 28, 2015
this second, this minute, this hour, this day is the 1st of the rest of ur life... do me a favour n smile wink TENSA ZANGETSU
Re: Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? by bankai2015(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
fox5:
this second, this minute, this hour, this day is the 1st of the rest of ur life... do me a favour n smile wink TENSA ZANGETSU
thanks? atually smilling grin i saw your message but i cant acess it due to my email

(1) (Reply)

Parents Of Successful Kids Have This 9 Things In Common.. / Friends / Advice On My Frndz Wife Always Complain Abt His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.