Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire (12487 Views)

See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! / Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
Do you have a Farmland or Construction site to clear? If yes, we at Element Construction & Engineering Limited can handle your mechanise land clearing requirement. With 12 Caterpillar Bulldozers in our fleet, we will beat any quote. Please contact us to discuss your project. We can travel nationwide. Please see below pictures of an on-going and completed projects in the threads below:

CALL / WHATSAPP: 08037126346. Call and Text only: 07020532071

Please check our current stocks and contact us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/elementng

Or by email on: info@elementconstruction.ng OR elementng@contractor.net

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 9:08pm On May 05, 2015
Call us today.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by PAL123: 9:38pm On May 05, 2015
where r u located please:?
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 8:25am On May 06, 2015
Osogbo, the Osun State Capital.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 12:41pm On May 07, 2015
You may contact us by WhatsApp or email address.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 3:36pm On May 08, 2015
Many thanks for your enquiries. Please tell us more about your requirements.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by endy231: 7:01pm On May 08, 2015
Ur first pix, looks dangerous to a farmer. The equipment is almost shoving off the topsoil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 8:25pm On May 08, 2015
That is for the construction site of a private school not a farmland. For example, we have been working in a rice plantation in Niger State now close to 2 years. I will post pictures shortly. We work based on your instructions.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22am On May 09, 2015
ecel:
That is for the construction site of a private school not a farmland. For example, we have been working in a rice plantation in Niger State now close to 2 years. I will post pictures shortly. We work based on your instructions.
pls how much do u clear per acre need ur reply sir I will soon get an acre in Oyo north iseyin precisely but need to find info on it and manual clearing Thks bro welldone.

1 Like

Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls how much do u clear per acre need ur reply sir I will soon get an acre in Oyo north iseyin precisely but need to find info on it and manual clearing Thks bro welldone.

Thanks for your enquiry. The duration to clear an Acre of land depends on the thickness of the vegetation. The thicker it is, the longer it will take. We usually send our engineer and operators to have a look at the job and have a full discussion with you before we proceed. You may send me a message by email or contact by WhatsApp. Many thanks.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by yemmit90: 8:14am On May 10, 2015
ecel:

Thanks for your enquiry. The duration to clear an Acre of land depends on the thickness of the vegetation. The thicker it is, the longer it will take. We usually send our engineer and operators to have a look at the job and have a full discussion with you before we proceed. You may send me a message by email or contact by WhatsApp. Many thanks.

You need to be specific on the prize and nature/mode of operation in your comapny if you want a serious people to patronize you. Something must attract people to your service at first reading before they proceed to another level(calling or e-mail you).

e.g, i do an acre for 3k on free land and 5k on a tick forest. our team will inspect your farm as soon as you booked with us and carry out the operation almost immediately etc.

5 Likes

Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by Johnnyessence(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2015
yemmit90:

You need to be specific on the prize and nature/mode of operation in your comapny if you want a serious people to patronize you. Something must attract people to your service at first reading before they proceed to another level(calling or e-mail you).

e.g, i do an acre for 3k on free land and 5k on a tick forest. our team will inspect your farm as soon as you booked with us and carry out the operation almost immediately etc.
exactly bro we need exact amount of money u will collect most of d land d people are purchasing are farmland.not thick forest.still need precise amount of clearing .Thks.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
yemmit90:

Thanks for your advice. We clear an acre and half for 70k excluding fuel, cost of taking machine to site and operator feeding allowance if the vegetation is light. But if the vegetation is thick, all other costs remain the same except we can only do an acre per day.

I hope the above satisfied your enquiry. If you need more explanation please do not hesitate to contact me.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
exactly bro we need exact amount of money u will collect most of d land d people are purchasing are farmland.not thick forest.still need precise amount of clearing .Thks.

Thanks for your advice. We clear an acre and half for 70k excluding fuel, cost of taking machine to site and operator feeding allowance if the vegetation is light. But if the vegetation is thick, all other costs remain the same except we can only do an acre per day.

I hope the above satisfied your enquiry. If you need more explanation please do not hesitate to contact me.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by Pamiola(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
I'm interested in this! We have a project at hand in Iseyin, Oyo state. How much will it cost to move the bulldozer to the site? And how many litres of fuel does it take to clear an acre on the average? I would also like to know how much is the operator's allowance and how many acres you can clear per day. Finally, can you guarantee that the clearing operation can be carried out without removing the top soil? This is very important because the land is meant for agricultural use. I await your response. Thanks.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by Pamiola(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Johnnyessence,

When are you starting your project in Iseyin? We have a project there too and I'm thinking we may be able to share ideas or even do some things together.

Johnnyessence:
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pamiola:
I'm interested in this! We have a project at hand in Iseyin, Oyo state. How much will it cost to move the bulldozer to the site? And how many litres of fuel does it take to clear an acre on the average? I would also like to know how much is the operator's allowance and how many acres you can clear per day. Finally, can you guarantee that the clearing operation can be carried out without removing the top soil? This is very important because the land is meant for agricultural use. I await your response. Thanks.
bro i will av love to practice d agriculture in iseyin but bro d seller said that he's selling 10 acres of land at once not one so am dissappointed in him well av get another one soon i will negotiate and start d clearing and process.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pamiola:
Hello Johnnyessence,

When are you starting your project in Iseyin? We have a project there too and I'm thinking we may be able to share ideas or even do some things together.

bro i will av love to practice d agriculture in iseyin but bro d seller said that he's selling 10 acres of land at once not one so am dissappointed in him well av get another one soon i will negotiate and start d clearing and process.

1 Like

Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Pamiola:

It will cost you N180K to take one machine to Iseyin (To and Fro cost will be N360K). Operator daily allowance is N5K. About 200 litres of diesel will be needed daily. Operator can clear one and half acre a day depending on the working conditions like thickness of. The forest but one acre job is guaranteed. I can guarantee you that top soil shall not be removed.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Pamiola:
Hello Johnnyessence,

It will cost you N180K from our yard to take one machine to Iseyin (To and Fro cost will be N360K). Operator daily allowance is N5K. About 200 litres of diesel will be needed daily. Operator can clear one and half acre a day depending on the working conditions like thickness of. The forest but one acre job is guaranteed. I can guarantee you that top soil shall not be removed.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
What would you like to know? Make enquiry today.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please also like our facebook page. Thanks
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tell us your requirement.

1 Like

Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2015
We can always negotiate, send us your enquiry.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Please send your requirement to our provided email. Many thanks for your time.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
We work with many agents all over southwest. You too can become our agent. Please inform us if interested.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Give us a call
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tell us your budget.
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
What do you have in mind?
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2015
What are your requirements?
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Going!!!
Re: Mechanised Farmland and Construction Site Clearing - Bulldozer Hire by ecel: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Tell us about your project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / do wish you could practice AGRICULTURE full time? but have little or no FUND / My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.