Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone (10350 Views)

Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 / Graduate Verification Officer Job Vacancy At Cardinalstone / Verification Officer Recruitment At Cardinalstone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by davide470(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2015
CardinalStone is a full service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos Nigeria. The firm began operations in June 2008 and is currently registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager and Broker/Dealer. CardinalStone Securities Limited is the licensed Stockbroking subsidiary of CardinalStone Partners.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Retail Sales Analyst

Job Description
-Sell the firm's products
-Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income from retail clients.
-Managing relationship for these clients in a manner that maximizes revenues.
-Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
-Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
-Sell of IPO/secondary offerings to clients.
-Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities.
-Entertain and build personal client relationships.
-Develop strategies to increase profitability.
-Keep abreast of market conditions.
-Support management in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.

Qualifications
-Relevant Bachelor's degree.
-Professional certification is an added advantage.
1-2 years experience in a similar role.
-Passion for stocks and the broader markets.
-Effective and articulate communicator.
-Relationship building skills and confidence.
-Ability to take initiative and ownership.
-Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles.
-Strong organizational and social skills.
-High energy level.
-Use of Bloomberg terminal and other analytical tools.

General Competencies
-Excellent command of the English language.
-Effective and efficient at problem solving.
-Attentive to detail and highly organized.
-Great communication skills (oral and listening).
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel

To apply: http://www.cardinalstone.com/careers/login.php

cc: MarvellousGod

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
Just here for no reason.

except
FTC grin

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 05, 2015
Thanks David.....but, Location. ... smiley
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by davide470(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Thanks David.....but, Location. ... smiley
Lol.

Close to me.. cheesy
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2015
davide470:
Lol.

Close to me.. cheesy
Lol, make he no catch you oo grin grin
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Jamean(f): 8:46pm On May 05, 2015
Waka jugbe undecided
TheRealAdonye:
Just here for no reason.
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by MKO4ever(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2015
how much be the salary?
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Lero15(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Just here for no reason.

For Front page and FTC, perhaps grin

If you are not still sure, sell your space to me biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by clemz88(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2015
Op as you can see those above me have nothing to say. The person below might have something to say.

Shalom
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by CVWizards(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2015
Thanks Op.
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2015
No matter how they try to make d job title look attractive with the name (Retail Sale Analyst) and job function, Its simply a marketing job...Selling d firms product.

Marketing no easy for 9ja...i don waka pass oh

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by snowland(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2015
cool
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by kent79: 7:35am On May 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by chiibekee(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2015
Salary pls?
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Femistico(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2015
ok
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by wethebest(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2015
good one
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by living2013(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2015
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by helphelp: 7:50am On May 06, 2015
Marketer ko jor
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by jazinogold(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2015
grin
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by leuelliot(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2015
Glorified marketer. The first thing stated is the only thing I saw. Sell the firm's products
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by jaybee104(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2015
h
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Dannylux: 8:16am On May 06, 2015
Salary?
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by james809: 8:42am On May 06, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by JumiaConsult: 8:49am On May 06, 2015
gotta jump on
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Gamesmart: 10:23am On May 06, 2015
davide470:

cc: MarvellousGod

The job title in the advert did not state "Graduate".

The job itself stated the applicant must have 1-2 years experience, hence ruling out most graduates.

So why did you add "Graduate" jara to your thread title?
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Nobody: 10:39am On May 06, 2015
Oh;tis oga Davide407 thread....
Make I park my LeggiesWaggon...
Siffin Chapman...@CardinalStone...I no get experience for the similar role but another role...make I I try CardinalRock....lolllll

1 Like

Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by davide470(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2015
leuelliot:
Glorified marketer. The first thing stated is the only thing I saw. Sell the firm's products
Gamesmart:

The job title in the advert did not state "Graduate".
The job itself stated the applicant must have 1-2 years experience, hence ruling out most graduates.
So why did you add "Graduate" jara to your thread title?
grin

Come experience the iBanking Sector, and you won't be worried about the title of the Job. smiley
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Gamesmart: 11:09am On May 06, 2015
davide470:
grin

Come experience the iBanking Sector, and you won't be worried about the title of the Job. smiley

That is not an explanation of why you added your own definition.
Re: Graduate Retail Sales Analyst At CardinalStone by Nobody: 11:16am On May 06, 2015
davide470:
grin

If ONLY you will stand for me...*cross your heart* say you'll gimmie this job, I will apply...else; I waka pass...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agip Vacancy / Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd / Ministry Of Justice Recrui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.