Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day (71587 Views)

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by donttouch: 6:27am On May 06, 2015
My cousin married 4 in a week
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Precioussilas10: 9:01am On May 06, 2015
you think you're in heaven but you living in hell.
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 10:05am On May 06, 2015
na die you dey bro..
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Etetejake(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2015
I use to wish to be even more than him just to help the single ladies who's hope has bn dashed.
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by DanielPop(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2015
I keep saying it that the problem of the average muslim terrorist is low self esteem. Paradise is here on earth! They couldnt get one kitten here and are rushing to kill to meet 70 virgins. Well i got news for you! A brother is here enjoying virgin punanis as he pleases.! He doesnt have to kill himself! It is not worth the trouble! Bros i hail! Enjoy the two punanis, add more if you want, dem boku!
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by DavidHunds(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2015
One of them 'd definitely be a gold digger..that's if the guy is loaded
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Amokwe(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
Twitter user, Olusegun Dada shared the photo and noted:

"Congrats to my Brother Jamil who got Married to 2 Ladies all at once. AlhamdulilLah"

Congrats!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/592728476685357057

But, babes, can you do this?

Abeg between the 2 who is the 1st wife?

Guys do you envy him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.