Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day (71593 Views)

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 05, 2015
Islie:
Let wait till after 10years if the guy life will still be the same.

Even if na half wife him marry, his life can never remain d same....
It can either effect him negatively or positively
It all depends on how strong a man he is
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 05, 2015
FynBabe:
Op, can't you see that the woman in pink is obviously not happy? What exactly does he need two women @ the same time for? This is how evil starts o!

That woman in pink be like "make we reach house first, I go show you shege".

I will never agree to such even if the man is DANGOTE!
That is if she was forced to marry him.?
Of which in this age of ours and judging from d wedding pic, hu will want her daughter to marry a man wit anoda bride same day
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
Fuvking two bad b1tches at the same damn time grin

~ future hendrix

Finally the guy get mad swag,imagine him get one light skin and dark skin...best of both words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by djbussy(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
With wealth, God and intelligence like king Solomon he should be able to handle them if not, oo boy! na suicide mission wey no get part 2.
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Twitter user, Olusegun Dada shared the photo and noted:

"Congrats to my Brother Jamil who got Married to 2 Ladies all at once. AlhamdulilLah"

Congrats!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/592728476685357057

But, babes, can you do this?

Guys do you envy him?

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Gamesmart: 5:07pm On May 05, 2015
FynBabe:
Op, can't you see that the woman in pink is obviously not happy? What exactly does he need two women @ the same time for? This is how evil starts o!

How is she obviously not happy? I can't see it. Please explain.

How is it also evil?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by adenine02: 5:07pm On May 05, 2015
justi4jesu:
No we can't, cheesy
No u can't
Yes dy did
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by redcliff: 5:08pm On May 05, 2015
dre11:
Two at a goshockedshockedshocked

I no envy am at all.
Just one is a life time work trying to understand, know, relate, please, wake up and sleep together.....
Then person come carry two at the same time.

Its even easier sef.. one wife would always have your back when you are fighting the other!
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by moghedien: 5:11pm On May 05, 2015
It is said, "Marry one woman and she'll spend her time fighting you...marry two however, and they will spend their time fighting for you."

If you believe say Amen/Ameen. grin

Drinks Soju.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by djbussy(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2015
Female landlords are more than males. Why?
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Twitter user, Olusegun Dada shared the photo and noted:

"Congrats to my Brother Jamil who got Married to 2 Ladies all at once. AlhamdulilLah"

Congrats!!

Guys do you envy him?

Is there any lesson to be learnt in this?
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Truckpusher(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2015
FynBabe:

Akiko grin
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by obontami: 5:24pm On May 05, 2015
this] guy go fccck Toto like weyrey

chai

omo see wetin toto cos
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Great009: 5:28pm On May 05, 2015
Wetin dem de Jealous dis kind rubbish thing for people de Marry 20 Wives once na 2 Women go de jealous Mtschewwwwwww
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by k4kings(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2015
U no see as d guy skinny gan, give am 3 yrs em go vanish.
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 05, 2015
The Lady in pink looks like his sister and not his wife

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
bisous:
The Lady in pink looks like his sister and not his wife

If they don't kill him with pleasure tonight he will wake up with a smile in the morning!
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 05, 2015
Lol.....@KoloOyinbo after the stress of the day can he really take on both of them?
KoloOyinbo:

If they don't kill him with pleasure tonight he will wake up with a smile in the morning!
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2015
bisous:
Lol.....@KoloOyinbo after the stress of the day can he really take on both of them?

A real man loves a Challenge! And I'm sure babes that hot would be an encouragement to make him... ah ... rise to the Challenge? Abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by spartanx(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2015
Na 3som sure pass dis nait for dis guy!
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by beey2(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2015
The man is not married to the two ladies, they just took the picture they even sitting clumsily. Look at the place and tell me how the couples will be seated @ the wedding without people or anybody around except the cameraman. OP should prove me wrong grin
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 05, 2015
The cameraman is a learner ?

Subjects with shaded faces.
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 05, 2015
what will then happen at their wedding night. turn by turn or 3some
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 05, 2015
Lol.....well let's hope he doesn't kpai, not every one can be an O Hanlon.....wink
KoloOyinbo:

A real man loves a Challenge! And I'm sure babes that hot would be an encouragement to make him... ah ... rise to the Challenge? Abi?
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by siino(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
FynBabe:

hehehehehehe! U dey her mind?
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
bisous:
Lol.....well let's hope he doesn't kpai, not every one can be an O Hanlon.....wink

Or an Abacha! Now THAT is how I want to go when the time comes to clock off this mortal toil!

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by FynBabe(f): 6:12pm On May 05, 2015
grin grin
Truckpusher:
Akiko grin
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Edunwa302(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33440814]Twitter user, Olusegun Dada shared the photo and noted:

Congrats!!

Guys do you envy him?[/quote
Not a gud idea.....the two vehicle. Ll definitely get old same time ,
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by FynBabe(f): 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
I no dey her mind o but na woman I be o! U self, see the kain face wey she do na while the second one was all smiles and looking really excited.
siino:
hehehehehehe! U dey her mind?
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2015
Lol,abeg ooh,don't go that way ooooh......Meant can't be an O Hanlon,
KoloOyinbo:

Or an Abacha! Now THAT is how I want to go when the time comes to clock off this mortal toil!

grin grin grin
Btw Let Sean consider the current Kiente b4 he takes a bite of any apple
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2015
Wow! May Allah bless your home (Amin)
Re: Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2015
bisous:
Lol,abeg ooh,don't go that way ooooh......Meant can't be an O Hanlon,
Btw Let Sean consider the current Kiente b4 he takes a bite of any apple

I do but still keep having these urges! lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.