Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo (54055 Views)

Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun / 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 2:47am On May 08, 2015
Eyaaah Rip girl.
I feel for the arrested neighbours sha, they might just be innocent.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by deebrain(m): 2:51am On May 08, 2015
After such an act, they will ofcourse, run away. Why? They fear the judgement of the evil they just did coming on them.

How far can man run from the harvest of their deeds?

I pity this generation.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 2:55am On May 08, 2015
r.i.p to d dead
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Teeneyo(m): 4:38am On May 08, 2015
This happened in 2013 na..rip to d dead
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by pasol4real(m): 4:45am On May 08, 2015
N they say we shud do away with the death by firing squad punishment .what Other punishment befits this murderers from the pits of hell ?God ,am so angry right now .

RIP NAFISAT
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Decryptor(m): 4:49am On May 08, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Silly bigot, why Ajayi and not Ogbonna? Aren't you Ibo nomads everywhere?

Biafrans are children of hate, male and/or female.

Shataap! We igbos don't go about raping women anyhow! Google about mst rape cases in Nigeria and 95% of them are perpetrated by yorubaboons tongue

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by juddexy2(m): 5:47am On May 08, 2015
I think rape crime should be reviewed to death by firing squad
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 6:00am On May 08, 2015
Agroni is a bascard
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by TonySpike: 6:14am On May 08, 2015
This is an old story that happened in 2013. I wonder why it is on the front page in 2015! Infact, this news once made front page in 2013!

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 6:18am On May 08, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by niceguy7(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2015
MzLaurel:
Hmmmm! we're in a cruel world.
Hi
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 7:07am On May 08, 2015
Men dis crazy sha...
But dis gals, if u don't wana give them don't flirt with them or go close to them or seduce them or eat their money....some of this guys are broke and sexually starved.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 7:34am On May 08, 2015
When will perpetrators of such wicked acts ever be caught and dealt with....

People just commit crimes in this country and go away free.... embarassed
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Seunpaul01(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2015
So sad. Why can some people be so heartless. After they have satisfy their lust they went on to strangle her.
She is even a virgin.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 8:07am On May 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
When will perpetrators of such wicked acts ever be caught and dealt with....

People just commit crimes in this country and go away free.... embarassed

Bro, it's really sad and depressing. ....It's high time our lawmakers came up stiffer punishment for rape and jungle justice.

The victim has already been buried in accordance with some crazy islamic system. ...no room for autopsy and other objective evidence. ...

Backward nation. ...smh
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by clem305D(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2015
May her soul rest in the bosom of God and may the perpetrators of the dastardly act be visited by God Amen.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 8:27am On May 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, it's really sad and depressing. ....It's high time our lawmakers came up stiffer punishment for rape and jungle justice.

The victim has already been buried in accordance with some crazy islamic system. ...no room for autopsy and other objective evidence. ...

Backward nation. ...smh
you can imagine..how then can we improve in our capabilities as regards solving crime problems...nigeria just keeps retrogressing to the days of no technology and science...
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by MzLaurel(f): 9:16am On May 08, 2015
niceguy7:

Hi

Hello! smiley
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by nkemdi89(f): 9:40am On May 08, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Ha!

Ajayi is an English name, huh? You were caught in the act of hate and bigotry but came back with deceit. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

Get the hate out of your heart, Nkem.
You still did not comprehend what I mean, I knw the issue here is the name ajayi.who bears ajayi? Is it not a man? See beyond tribal sentiments. Maybe if hv used another name it won't have caught your attention.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by onitemy1(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2015
Nawa o! this world is full of evil, may God pardon her sins and grant her eternal rest...
Amen
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by omonnakoda: 9:52am On May 08, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
ndi ofe mmanu kwenu! hem! angry

Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Nobody: 9:53am On May 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
you can imagine..how then can we improve in our capabilities as regards solving crime problems...nigeria just keeps retrogressing to the days of no technology and science...

Bro, our matter don tire me.......
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by rapmike(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2015
TechRev:
RIP

What else does one expect from the Damnable zoological republic called Nigeria??

People rape in other countries around the world.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by afuye(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2015
how do u do?
MzLaurel:

Hello! smiley
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Islie: 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
psalmsjob:
...Inshort they/he or Whomever did it is a Living-Dead! Nemesis will catch-up with them one way or another.

Cosign

And
When it happen they won't know the cause

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by psalmsjob: 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
Islie:
Just at the point of her arrival........

Some people decided to visit her with a cruel death
They shall be found and face firing squad
..Inshort they/he or Whomever did it is a Living-Dead! Nemesis will catch-up with them one way or another.
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by holatin(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2015
DollyParton1:
Ase waaaa. Eyi o wi yen, aro aro moooo. Oro jade, ase tele.
lolz
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by holatin(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
holatin don't tell me this is Yoruba o.

Rip Nafisat. But whatz d gain of diz perpetrators.? They shouldn't tell me nah kongi fah
na auto correct change some of the letters, I will modify
Re: 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo by Dahjhi: 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
holatin:
na auto correct change some of the letters, I will modify
okkk. smiley welcome back on board

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.