Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? (1540 Views)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by all4gud(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2015
I need candid advise. My coy is giving out N1 million loan, to be refunded within 3 years with 21% interest each year.

What business can i invest this money so as to be able to pay back with the said interest rate.?
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by Feranchek(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
Couldn't think of something then, so I got a land and started developing it. Buh I still need the business idea so I can invest later
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by tupem: 3:20pm On May 05, 2015
all4gud:
I need candid advise. My coy is giving out N1 million loan, to be refunded within 3 years with 21% interest each year.

What business can i invest this money so as to be able to pay back with the said interest rate.?
who did you say lent you the money again?! their money is as good as gone! .......how can you borrow money with no initial plan on ground?!

1 Like

Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by all4gud(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2015
tupem:
who did you say lent you the money again?! their money is as good as gone! .......how can you borrow money with no initial plan on ground?!
shocked

I am yet to apply.
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by mekaboy(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
Lending business. be lending the 1m out to people with interest.

200k to pay 220k in 2 months. If u do this for 5 pple u have 100k in 2months.

600k in 12 months. 1.2m in 3 yrs and give company back their 1m with 210k interest.
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by dav8id(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2015
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by tupem: 7:22pm On May 05, 2015
all4gud:
shocked
I am yet to apply.
so...what was that about a land?.. i
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by iMerchant: 7:46pm On May 05, 2015
all4gud:

Abeg, is your company recruiting soon. If yes, I fit submit my resume oooo.

If truly they give loan of 1,000,000 without dictating what to used it for?

I get my CV ready ooooooo.
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by all4gud(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
mekaboy:
Lending business. be lending the 1m out to people with interest.

200k to pay 220k in 2 months. If u do this for 5 pple u have 100k in 2months.

600k in 12 months. 1.2m in 3 yrs and give company back their 1m with 210k interest.

Its sounds good. The challenge here will be how to get the money back from some people. You know how Nigerians are when it comes to money.
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by IGALA4LIFE(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2015
Can you invest in me by buying a Toyota sienna for me on hire purchase I.e. x2 of your money to be paid on weekly basis under 1 year. There is a ready market waiting for investors along this line. Mind you this can give you up to 3m for the said period of 3 years that is each one car for a year which will be paid up within one year. If you are interested then you may call me pls 08050382115
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by all4gud(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
Can you invest in me by buying a Toyota sienna for me on hire purchase I.e. x2 of your money to be paid on weekly basis under 1 year. There is a ready market waiting for investors along this line. Mind you this can give you up to 3m for the said period of 3 years that is each one car for a year which will be paid up within one year. If you are interested then you may call me pls 08050382115

I will contact you
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by IGALA4LIFE(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2015
OK sir
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by fxjones(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2015
@Op,,don't dare try hire purchase , you will regret it. Is sweet when those hungry driver comes begging, they will damage your car n not return a dime, think of a decent biz u have complete control of, you can invest in fish pond, i am into fish pond , currently have over 10000. Fishes, Farm is located in Benin, I have. a land 200/200 were is located, i mill my own feed, you can invest with us and you are rest assured you will get decent returns within that 3 years, here is my number 08100441140, contact me if interested
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by IGALA4LIFE(m): 5:23am On May 07, 2015
fxjones:
@Op,,don't dare try hire purchase , you will regret it. Is sweet when those hungry driver comes begging, they will damage your car n not return a dime, think of a decent biz u have complete control of, you can invest in fish pond, i am into fish pond , currently have over 10000. Fishes, Farm is located in Benin, I have. a land 200/200 were is located, i mill my own feed, you can invest with us and you are rest assured you will get decent returns within that 3 years, here is my number 08100441140, contact me if interested
Guy why are you sounding like this? If u want to sell your idea why not do that without insulting others? I am not one of those your so-called hungry drivers buy a graduate trying to earn a decent leaving through a legal means. But by the way how can the op be in control of your so-called fish business that he may not know anything about? Can you see you are contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by ultrazone(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2015
Invest in agriculture especially plantation and poultry farming.
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by ThundrCork(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2015
Lend to credible business owners with good track record; Verify through their statement of accounts. Signed agreement should include outright sale of existing business to you if he/she defaults.
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by AFOKEOGHENE: 10:40pm On May 07, 2015
Go for laundry and dry cleaning business, hire freelance marketer to go source for clients for the business ,say #100,for any cloth they bring,you wil see that before 6month you have realized more that you start capital.professional hand to do the business for you,with 6kg sound proof generator of #180,000.guy u are made
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by IGALA4LIFE(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
Good day Sir, I expected you to contact me as you promised above but have not heard from you uptil now. Is it that you have found a better business ideas to what I proposed? Or is it that you are scared of going into it because of the experience of others? Please if you are in Lagos just invite me over to your place I am sure I can convince you to trust me or whatever you think we can do to make you belief in me I will gladly to it. I can even deposit original copies of my credentials with you if that will make you trust me. I am not one of those who will betray people like that. I am responsible and educated. Please give me a trial for God's sake and you will not be disappointed. My no once again is 08050382115. Waiting for your contact please.
Re: What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? by Obatechnologies(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2015
all4gud:

I have two business plans. Too private to b discussed openly. Chchat me on Whatsapp. 08068862164. ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant Business In Nigeria / Waste Pure Water Sachet / Scraps Aluminum Needed In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.