Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Heart Will Never Cure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Heart Will Never Cure (560 Views)

My Heart Will Trust In You / With Rue My Heart Is Laden... / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Will Never Cure by oluFELAxy(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2015
I had already asked her out while we were in Junior School, but she was negative to my proposal. That time, we were very fond of each other and were doing almost everything in common. We were not dating, but I wanted us to be dating. She wanted us to be dating too, or so I guessed but she won’t date me.
Let me talk about our background. We are both from the same town and were both proud of that town. Her father was rich and my father though not rich was well to do. His father was known in our town, but my father I couldn’t even tell if he existed in the town. It was this rich girl that my poor self got addicted to. Although, she would say she isn’t rich because she wouldn’t claim the wealth of her father she was always showing that she was from a rich home- you would know from the way she talked about the adventures of his father and how she herself won’t cope with poverty.
The reason why I was going to Junior School was to get the JSC-Certificate, and another reason was to see this girl. When she didn’t come to school, I was disturbed. And whenever she had health problems, I was sick. She was brilliant and clever. She had a hot-temper and would kill anyone who crossed her way except that person is special. I was happy she was around my life and I told everyone I knew about her.
Junior Secondary School ended, and we went on a break. I changed school and when resumption day came, I rushed to her school, but she wasn’t there. I was confused and at that point, my life started to become complicated. Days after days and weeks after weeks, I checked the school for her but she wouldn’t come. It then dawned to me that she was gone. I was very sad and I cried so many times. I tried to move on with life, but it seemed like she was the only one I could move with. Other girls rejected me and the ones that accepted me I didn’t like except for one girl that I met through a friend that I dated.
I didn’t relent on my search for this girl that had gone to a far land and one day my endeavor was crowned. I got her number and I called her. It was at night, she picked and she was so delighted to hear from me. I was happy, and at that moment it was like as if all my problem had ended. Once again, we got connected. I got fond of her again. Although I had someone I was dating, that didn’t stop me from making her my best friend. She later came back from the far away land that she went to and our eyes met once again. Our bodies met too when I dumped the girl I was dating for her. We shared moments together and when we were alone, we kissed and did interesting things I won’t disclose here. We never had sex, but we wanted to. I pretended I didn’t know how to do the sex thing because I wouldn’t want to hurt the one I love that way.
I gave her all of me, all my life, everything I had. We were the envy of family and friends and I was starting to get rest assured that I had found my soul mate. She actually called me her soul mate. She wanted to be with me for the rest of my life. I trusted her so much and I could count on her. After God and my parents, it was her.
And then she broke my heart. She said it to me and it hit me like a bomb. She told me it was over. I don’t know why she did that till today, but I was very sad and I lost my senses for months. I even thought it was a joke for a few hours. Who could have thought that someone I called my best friend and girlfriend could make my heart bleed. That was the second time I got bitter because of her, but this time it was terrible. I didn’t shed tears, but my heart was bleeding. I didn’t lament, but my conscience was saying things. I lost my contact with everyone and I started doing abnormal things that are affecting my life till today.
I had to fake a date with another girl to get her off my mind, at least a little of her out of my mind. She thinks I am dating that girl, but I am actually getting her out of my mind. Why she broke my heart I didn’t know. If she did it because I was poor, then I am so disappointed, I thought she believed in me. If she did it because of her education, she should have told me, I would have understood. If she did it because of the influence of a friend or a family member, she never did love me, she was only deceiving me. If she just did it without a reason, then she is wicked, I have to start to avoid her. Whatever reason she did it, she destroyed my heart. She wrecked my life.
I thought she was the only sensible, intelligent and good girl around, but when she destroyed my heart I discovered it was my love for her that was making me to think so, there are better than girls than her. She broke my heart, I have forgiven her, but I will never love her like before. I will not trust her anymore, never.
If she could deceive me for 6 months, then obviously she can destroy me in an hour.
Re: My Heart Will Never Cure by Redoil: 6:48pm On May 05, 2015
What kind of dry poo are you fond of sniffing
Re: My Heart Will Never Cure by Blakjewelry(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2015
Sorry bro, someone once told me there is a thin boundary between love and hate. I once love someone that much and when she left, I felt my very life leaving but one thing I get to understand is that true love never dies, you cannot fight it. The more you pretend the more you hurt yourself and those may come to love you.
First you have to realize that the relationship is over and you have to move on. There might be alot she has endure at home but she may not want to let you in on it so as not to hurt your ego.
In my own case, back then the love was there but I was not financially ready for marriage so I had to let her go, and trust me we are still best of friends till today I do even chat with the hubby.
So I think it about time you let go of your anger and embrace the reality that it is over, her parents might not want the relationship and not every child is rebel.
If don't let go you might end up hurting your future spouse

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Wedding Picture? / 4 People Who Can Tell You The Truth Right In Your Face. / Two(2) Minutes Management Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.