Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Hilarious Pix Of The Day. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Pix Of The Day. (1274 Views)

Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / A Mothers Sacrifices, Touching Pix Of Mom Breastfeedn&makin Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 05, 2015
Women are naturally ugly. Just check out these pix.

Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 05, 2015
g
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by plumule(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2015
Fake ass, fake boobs, fake face, fake skin, fake virgina, fake attitude, fake voice, fake bedmanship. So tell me hw do we correct our fake government.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by tupem: 7:00am On May 06, 2015
STPEACE:
Women are naturally ugly. Just check out these pix.
mbok! no be woman born you?!
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 06, 2015
tupem:
mbok, na ayaya woman born me.
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 06, 2015
tupem:
mbok, na ayaya woman born me. Ur DP is no whr to be found, i wan check weda you follow for this category.
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by tupem: 8:24am On May 06, 2015
STPEACE:
mbok, na ayaya woman born me. Ur DP is no whr to be found, i wan check weda you follow for this category.
you no well! meanwhile, I be novice wetin be ayaya
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2015
tupem:
you no well! meanwhile, I be novice wetin be ayaya
beautiful/fine
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by tupem: 12:24pm On May 06, 2015
STPEACE:
beautiful/fine
you see yaself! your own fine but another person own ugly! for your mind! your mama fit ayaya but I sure say u no ayaya anything! tongue
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
tupem:
you see yaself! your own fine but another person own ugly! for your mind! your mama fit ayaya but I sure say u no ayaya anything! tongue
me no ayaya??
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 06, 2015
Oghene me! So women are naturally ugly bah? Ur mouth like wetin i no know. angry
Buh d girl in d first pix tho.....shocked
Re: Hilarious Pix Of The Day. by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 06, 2015
MsPat:
Oghene me! So women are naturally ugly bah? Ur mouth like wetin i no know. angry

Buh d girl in d first pix tho.....shocked
better you no know.

(1) (Reply)

Pronovias Fashion Show - Live Streaming In 8 Hours / IF YOUR Mother Beats The Hell Out Of U @23 And A Graduate.what Would U Do / Kiddnapped Little Girl !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.