Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Kiddnapped Little Girl !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kiddnapped Little Girl !! (1274 Views)

'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman' / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by blogAlive(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nairlanders, I just received the message below and its happening now. Kindly spread and keep your children and wards at home, there are hungry people out there that desperatly need money, and the quickest way for them is through this process.

"This is a friend friend's niece. Her name is Anibe Alexandra Odoma. She's 5yrs old. She was kidnapped last night by unknown persons.

Pls help me forward to / share with as many people as you can.

Number to call is 08035959513, 07060685083

This happened last night.
Pls help anyway you can
At least spread the picture
Pls let's be careful
She went to open the door bell in her home yesterday and she was taken
Her family hasn't slept, they are waiting for a phone call
None has come in yet
Her mother has to be sedated this morning, she still isn't sleeping
Kindly spread"
Re: Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by blogAlive(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
blogAlive:
Nairlanders, I just received the message below and its happening now. Kindly spread and keep your children and wards at home, there are hungry people out there that desperatly need money, and the quickest way for them is through this process.

"This is a friend friend's niece. Her name is Anibe Alexandra Odoma. She's 5yrs old. She was kidnapped last night by unknown persons.

Pls help anyway you can
Pls let's be careful
None has come in yet
Kindly spread"

This is a friend friend's niece. Her name is Anibe Alexandra Odoma. She's 5yrs old. She was kidnapped last night by unknown persons.

Pls help anyway you can
Pls let's be careful
None has come in yet
Kindly spread
Re: Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by AroOkigbo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
when are you posting her pictures?
Re: Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by blogAlive(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
AroOkigbo:
when are you posting her pictures?

Been trying to post the pic,but I couldn't, can u help pls on how to go about it, I have actually sent. Cuople but didn't appear.
Re: Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by AroOkigbo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
blogAlive:

Been trying to post the pic,but I couldn't, can u help pls on how to go about it, I have actually sent. Cuople but didn't appear.

Try cropping the pix to a size that meets specification before posting.

cc:
Lala, someone needs assistance urgently
Re: Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by crownprince7(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
The girl in question has been found,this is an old news,did nt appen yes'day

1 Like

Re: Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by crownprince7(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
The girl in question has been found,this is an old news,did nt appen yes'day,dis incident appened in ABJ

1 Like

Re: Kiddnapped Little Girl !! by blogAlive(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2016
crownprince7:
The girl in question has been found,this is an old news,did nt appen yes'day,dis incident appened in ABJ

@cp7 you are right,just got a confirmation that the little girl has been found and with the parents. Nairalanders thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

My Cameroon Housemate Said In Cameroon When You Become Rich, You Must Adopt A Co / “please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. / Today Is My Son Birthday Please Wish Him Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.