Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt (4568 Views)

Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? / Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... / How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 05, 2015
Wanna buy an android phone.....that can play tough games...(dont blame me though...i'm a game freak)....wud luv suggestion on specs of android phone that can do this task in this format:
O/S
proccessor speed(GHz)
RAM
ROM
Proccessor type(e.g quad core)
or betterstill phones that can play those games or possess the above spec...thanks
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by olanreyman(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2015
Techno l6 is your answer, or better still, infinix hot note!

1 Like

Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 12:23am On May 06, 2015
olanreyman:

i'm currently courting infinix hot note....but this kevlar stuff is delaying our marriage....as for l6...i'll check it out...
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 1:51am On May 07, 2015
Works fine on infinix zero,
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
godjohnson:
Works fine on infinix zero,

low battery mAh.....a good gaming phone shud av 3000mAh+....nice phone though buh i guess infinix made a mistake with d ba3.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 07, 2015
olanreyman:

i google l6....and was wow'ed by the specs...similar to hot note except the low ROM,display 0.5 inch less,speed 0.1 Ghz less,.... Av u played fifa on it b4...are u sure it doesnt lag?
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by olanreyman(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2015
Teemhothy:

i google l6....and was wow'ed by the specs...similar to hot note except the low ROM,display 0.5 inch less,speed 0.1 Ghz less,.... Av u played fifa on it b4...are u sure it doesnt lag?
I played fifa14 and it doesn't lag at all, I also have with me other HD games like asphalt 8, mc4,gangstar vegas, gta San andreas.... All running with fullest possible speed u will ever need, and also PES 15 that people complains about it plays flawlessly.... This phone is just so dupe!
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Jboynokiaphone(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2015
go for tecno r7....that is wat am using...,i play fifa 14,15,motal combat x,mordem combat 4,5,call of duty streak team,asphalt 8,need for speed most wanted,limbo,candy crush,badland,e.t.c...very fast in charging...i play psp game to...god of war 1 n 2,pes14,and 15,etc .
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Jboynokiaphone(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2015
olanreyman:

I played fifa14 and it doesn't lag at all, I also have with me other HD games like asphalt 8, mc4,gangstar vegas, gta San andreas.... All running with fullest possible speed u will ever need, and also PES 15 that people complains about it plays flawlessly.... This phone is just so dupe!
PES 15 on ppsspp right ?
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by henrixx(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2015
olanreyman:

guy were u get all deez games in one fone.... I need games badly
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 07, 2015
olanreyman:

wow...thanks man for ur reply....definately getting l6....w.hats the price range?...cos i have 25k
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 07, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
go for tecno r7....that is wat am using...,i play fifa 14,15,motal combat x,mordem combat 4,5,call of duty streak team,asphalt 8,need for speed most wanted,limbo,candy crush,badland,e.t.c...very fast in charging...i play psp game to...god of war 1 n 2,pes14,and 15,etc .

r7 exceeded my budget when i googled the price i only have 25k ....thanks
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by olanreyman(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
PES 15 on ppsspp right ?
Yes
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by olanreyman(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
henrixx:
guy were u get all deez games in one fone.... I need games badly
Go to adropalace.. net..
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by olanreyman(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
Teemhothy:

wow...thanks man for ur reply....definately getting l6....w.hats the price range?...cos i have 25k
24k-25k
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Nobody: 12:25am On May 08, 2015
olanreyman:
24k-25k
thanks...
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Israeltomiwa: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
pls teemhothy...help me with d game...my fend told me u could send games through e mail...pls I bid ur help..maybe u can help me in 1 way or d oda with pes 2015 and FIFA 14
Re: Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt by Deeni131: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Teemhothy:
Wanna buy an android phone.....that can play tough games...(dont blame me though...i'm a game freak)....wud luv suggestion on specs of android phone that can do this task in this format:
O/S
proccessor speed(GHz)
RAM
ROM
Proccessor type(e.g quad core)
or betterstill phones that can play those games or possess the above spec...thanks

Hello bro have get the phone u were looking for? if yes Pls suggest me which type of phone should i buy as I'm also a game freak. Pls suggest. u reserved #40k now for that.

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure Nokia 5130 Express Muxic Wt Opera Mini 4 / Who Is Experiencing Same Problem (photo) / Glo Data Share Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.