Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 (51687 Views)

Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 13th May 2017 / Barcelona Vs Juventus: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th April 2017 / Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by alaberey: 12:36am On May 14, 2015
visit http://scolaz.com/mtn-unlimited-recharge-card/ for unlimited [color=#990000][/color]mtn recharge card
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On May 14, 2015
Nicur:
hahahahaha and buy who? For me I don't think he is doing badly, Ronaldo's shadow has held him back. As for the price yes he is not worth that amount.
Ronaldo has nothing to do with it believe me!

Bale is just woeful, he looks like he just wants to leave the club as soon as he can

He has no chemistry with Ronaldo nor Benzema at all and it's costing the team and affecting the performance of the team as a whole.

He needs to go if madrid are to win anything next season
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by sean079: 3:38am On May 14, 2015
liljboy:
Reminds me of how the last Glacticos was created and fall. Madrid throw out young talented players like Morientes (now Morata) to buy more super stars, sell more T-shirts, negotiate better sponsors and make lots of money, but the young guns came back to hunt Perez and his empire. Madrid has missed Di Maria badly this term and the replacement have not been able to fill his place, they were much more dangeres having him in he team compare to Bale and James despite both being great players.

madrid aint missing dmaria, d only player madrid is missing in dat team is complete n fully fit modric. av u check madrid stat at d beginning of d season after lyk 3 games. u will agree dat d team was performing greatly with james n isco figthing for starting place. moment modric was injured, d team has bin struglin until now
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by sean079: 3:51am On May 14, 2015
Elxandre:
I'm certain Juve will win this trophy.
The question is why must casillas play every match even when it's clear he's no longer the Man we know?
And the defense is awful poor!

Make R7 a striker next season, buy a quality defender, sell Bale or play him on the left, get another deadly winger.
Do this and Madrid will be on fire!

The most unfortunate thing is the injury to Modric. Probably the best midfielder in the world!
Many of these games would have had different outcomes with such a maestro controlling the game.

Those criticising CR7 must understand that he is the most reliable goal scorer in the team.
When he drops back to try create play, all he gets are teammates who can't convert simple chances he creates eg the Bale header. Very similar to the messi situation where messi got marked out of many big games before Suarez came along.

Aside Cr7 the attack is toothless.
Benz becomes an handicap after 50 minutes. Lol.
Bale is clueless most times and should really be played on the left to get his best performance.

Ancelotti messed up the season anyways with his non rotation policy which created many injuries.
Is Ilarramendi really so poor that you had to even play Ramos in midfield?

u analyzed d whole situatn very well but got it wrong where u critizes bale. remember dis guys played similar pattern last season d problem was d injury to modric n bale dis season. dat frontline with cr7, benzema n bale for me is still d leathal weapon
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:26am On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:
It will be so pleasurable to see RM out tonight, having lost the League a few days ago. How sweet it shall be!
Though I'm not an avid football fan, I was so elated about the outcome of that match, I have many friends who are RM fans, And I confidently told them they will lose to Juventus; and it happened cheesy, I felt like a prophet last night. grin

Now I see Barcelona taking the trophy, I don't underestimate Juve though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 5:33am On May 14, 2015
princejayboss:

Messi is the master but I will consider him great when he plays somewhere else and perform in the same level.... A good business man survives in virtually every condition
if aguero,and suarez can and ccould survive and be the best in the premiership how will king messi, the one player with all abilities in one not thrive in another league...there is no damn league in this world that messi wont out play everybody...

If there is any league please mention it...exceopt the league is out of the milky way galaxy...

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by teemanbastos(m): 6:52am On May 14, 2015
Hotdiamond:
At least i don score.
bros.. Aw u do dis font.?!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by kliq(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2015
missclasssy:

Impossible! Madrid is winning this

Who won please?

tongue

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by femi4: 7:18am On May 14, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Tnk God oooooo,My house almost got burnt,courtesy of our Generator,Abeg make una dey update up about d match as our gen decided to get burnt so I no fit watch d match
What cause the fire?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 7:33am On May 14, 2015
Ok. Barca v Juve final. Awesome outcome!
Real Madrid was never gonna beat Juve from the off. Funny how Madrid fans tot they had the best draw, when in fact they're the weakest team in the semis.
So, about the make-up of Real's team, Bale is good, but his recent struggles are expected when a good-natured boy plays for a political club like Madrid. Other than that, Juve are a well-drilled side. Their midfield is set in stone. Pirlo roams while Pogba n Vidal provide steel, and Marchsio guile and poise.
Tevez is a handful for defenders and its hard to stop him. I remember City v Chelsea, one-on-one with Terry, ran @him 20 yards, took him out and scored. Same as Carjaval in 1st leg for that penalty. And for me:
20 Serie A goals EQUALS 35 La Liga goals.
No one scores 35+ goals in Italy, even Messi won't if he goes there.
So Pique and Masche can expect the same. I never knew Morata was this fast! So quick. Real asset, no pun intended.
All in all, Barca are not silly. They knew Madrid would be easy picking for them. So now that they've gotten Juve, its gonna go down to the wire. Juve don't play a high line like Pep's Bayern, so no easy defense splitting passes.
Lich n Evra are quick, so Barca will have to work hard. Juve isn't as defensive as Inter 2010, but I expect normal Italian defensive masterclass from them. Pirlo will run the show again, as expected. I don't know how he does it tho.
May the best team win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2015
jcgodfrey:
Real Madrid was never gonna beat Juve from the off. Funny how Madrid fans tot they had the best draw, when in fact they're the weakest team in the semis.
So, about the make-up of Real's team, Bale is good, but his recent struggles are expected when a good-natured boy plays for a political club like Madrid. Other than that, Juve are a well-drilled side. Their midfield is set in stone. Pirlo roams while Pogba n Vidal provide steel, and Marchsio guile and poise.
Tevez is a handful for defenders and its hard to stop him. I remember City v Chelsea, one-on-one with Terry, ran @him 20 yards, took him out and scored. Same as Carjaval in 1st leg for that penalty. And for me:
So Pique and Masche can expect the same. I never knew Morata was this fast! So quick. Real asset, no pun intended.
All in all, Barca are not silly. They knew Madrid would be easy picking for them. So now that they've gotten Juve, its gonna go down to the wire. Juve don't play a high line like Pep's Bayern, so no easy defense splitting passes.
Lich n Evra are quick, so Barca will have to work hard. Juve isn't as defensive as Inter 2010, but I expect normal Italian defensive masterclass from them. Pirlo will run the show again, as expected. I don't know how he does it tho.
May the best team win.
da same tevez nd evra played barca in champions league final NO CHANCE 4 DEm......barca always stop TEVES frm midfield,jst wait til dem nd u wil knw FC BARCA WNT take champions league final as a JOKE.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2015
mamagee3:

Lmao!!! grin grin grin

Real Madrid should sell him already, he wasn't worth the amount real Madrid bought him for. undecided
honestly,U dnt knw da analysis of futbol
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by zeeek(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2015
I lik CR7 but he does not play lik d world best footballer,if u can't scor u assist by giving a great pass whc he neva did,he was alwys in frnt of d goal 2 do hez normaal tap-in.hazard shld not dream of going 2 madrid while CR7 is stil der unless hez ready 4 d Bale kinda treatmnt.Pele n Cryuf shld bury dier faces in shame sayin Messi n Neyner jr cannot. Play 2gada
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 8:29am On May 14, 2015
anigbajumo:
da same tevez nd evra played barca in champions league final NO CHANCE 4 DEm......barca always stop TEVES frm midfield,jst wait til dem nd u wil knw FC BARCA WNT take champions league final as a JOKE.

They didn't stop them in 2008, did they? Players mature and systems change over time.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
lol..the guy thinks football is all about himself..i must sccore,i must score so that I go pass messi...do you remember that match messi instead of playing. a penalty gave it to neymar to play knowing ronaldo was ahead of him in laliga goals...thats who I call a player...its about the team not yourself...because of messi's assist both suarez and neymar have each scored above 25 goals in all competition...

Thats who I call the worldest best...
oga, @ least last nite showed that if Ronaldo doesn't score for Madrid, nobody will. He's just about the only goalscorer in the madrid team. Check it na...

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by andreernest28(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2015
Real madrid down you go,halla barca noni grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2015
georjay:
. on decimal bro....the only laurel he will most likely clinch is the pichichi award...nothing more for him...I just dislike him for his arrogance
I agree with you but sometime, I just don't blame him for his 'arrogance'. That guy worked so hard to get where he is today. He is not a born talented footballer like Messi. I'm yet to see any successful footballer that trains as much as Ronaldo does. His success today, is due to his extra time to trainings and unimaginable extra work.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2015
Elxandre:
I'm certain Juve will win this trophy.
The question is why must casillas play every match even when it's clear he's no longer the Man we know?
And the defense is awful poor!

Make R7 a striker next season, buy a quality defender, sell Bale or play him on the left, get another deadly winger.
Do this and Madrid will be on fire!

The most unfortunate thing is the injury to Modric. Probably the best midfielder in the world!
Many of these games would have had different outcomes with such a maestro controlling the game.

Those criticising CR7 must understand that he is the most reliable goal scorer in the team.
When he drops back to try create play, all he gets are teammates who can't convert simple chances he creates eg the Bale header. Very similar to the messi situation where messi got marked out of many big games before Suarez came along.

Aside Cr7 the attack is toothless.
Benz becomes an handicap after 50 minutes. Lol.
Bale is clueless most times and should really be played on the left to get his best performance.

Ancelotti messed up the season anyways with his non rotation policy which created many injuries.
Is Ilarramendi really so poor that you had to even play Ramos in midfield?
Why you too know football like this? I've been saying this for a while now but won't beliv. CR is madrid's best scorer, without him, no goa for madrid and u want him to draw down to the midfield? Take Bale to his fav position (left side) and you'll see the wonders of Bale..#simple
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 8:40am On May 14, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
oga, @ least last nite showed that if Ronaldo doesn't score for Madrid, nobody will. He's just about the only goalscorer in the madrid team. Check it na...
there are other goal scorers in that team that ronaldo wont even let shine because he wants everything...he gets annoyed when passes dont come to him and would celebrate reluctantly with other team mates when they score..ancelloti and ronaldo should ensure other team members participate in scoring...the barcelona team clearly shows you what it means when other team members score...and messi gives 80 percent of the assists...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2015
anigbajumo:
Barca of then, is very very different from Barca of now ooo, pls don't get it twisted...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
there are other goal scorers in that team that ronaldo wont even let shine because he wants everything...he gets annoyed when passes dont come to him and would celebrate reluctantly with other team mates when they score..ancelloti and ronaldo should ensure other team members participate in scoring...the barcelona team clearly shows you what it means when other team members score...and messi gives 80 percent of the assists...
Pls don't get it twisted. Messi and Ronaldo are two different kinda players and Madrid and Barca also play different brand and pattern of futbol.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
femi4:
What cause the fire?
No idea,just sat down to enjoy d game d light went off. As I went to check it out.,O boy Gen don catch serious fire
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 9:15am On May 14, 2015
Gentolany:
[size=18pt]gigi buffon won is first world cup trophy at Berlin 2006

gigi buffon will win his first champions league trophy at Berlin 2015

[/size]

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE gringrin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by femi4: 9:17am On May 14, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
No idea,just sat down to enjoy d game d light went off. As I went to check it out.,O boy Gen don catch serious fire
Perhaps fuel leakage
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:17am On May 14, 2015
jcgodfrey:
May the best team win.
Blese u for dis ur analysis. Team Juventus

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:19am On May 14, 2015
femi4:
Perhaps fuel leakage
Maybe,Tnk God we were safe
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Arsenate(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2015
princejayboss:

Messi is the master but I will consider him great when he plays somewhere else and perform in the same level.... A good business man survives in virtually every condition
I just genuinely hate this line of thought. Messi destroys the best teams from all the leagues around Europe on a regular bases in the UCL...he doesn't need to go to any crappy league to proof Nada to you haters. truth is if messi goes to England you haters will still demand that he goes to Germany, Italy or some other crappy league. you will always have to look for a reason to discredit him....BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE JUST HATERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Onyeval212(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2015
[right][/right][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I see the old ladies clinching the title though it will not be an easy task
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2015
jcgodfrey:
May the best team win.

Excellent and piercing analysis. Good job.

As Juventus re equalised, I saw a defensive structure that's got me already thinking of the huge work Barca will do at Berlin if they truly seek to spoil Buffons history and celebration.

I saw a defense that was tight, disciplined and relentless. It will get worse if they first score a goal. Italian teams are notorious for annoying strikers and stifling goal poachers. Let's see how it playa out.

However, I expect Lucho to take all the time in the world to see video clips of Juve and then come up with a tactic that's capable of frustrating Juventus.

All in all, I prefer Juventus to EE as a Barca fan.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 9:31am On May 14, 2015
jcgodfrey:
May the best team win.

enough of this so called Italian defence y'all are talking about, its total crap and huge hype.
juve were very very poor yesterday.See their passes,poor accuracy and most times short and lacking proper delivery.... hope you've watch how barca intercept passes recently? you should go watch dani alves display that resulted to messi's first goal against Bayern(1st leg).
Their clearance is worst...all their clearance was going back to Madrid players yesterday, I was totally disappointed.
barca will eat juve like a piece of cake...no joke oo
only their passes will break juve then magical touches from likes of Messi and iniesta will do the damage.
juve has too much to work on.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Though I'm not an avid football fan, I was so elated about the outcome of that match, I have many friends who are RM fans, And I confidently told them they will lose to Juventus; and it happened cheesy, I felt like a prophet last night. grin

Now I see Barcelona taking the trophy, I don't underestimate Juve though...

So happy to know by boss isn't totally narrowed to politics and women anatomy grin grin grin

I'm happy your prediction came through. You're a prophet boss. .mm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by dekronik: 9:47am On May 14, 2015
I pity madrid fans. Juve eliminated them from UCL yet they wil still support Juve in the finals against Barca, too bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.