Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 (51664 Views)

Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 13th May 2017 / Barcelona Vs Juventus: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th April 2017 / Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Plus234(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

enough of this so called Italian defence y'all are talking about, its total crap and huge hype.
juve were very very poor yesterday.See their passes,poor accuracy and most times short and lacking proper delivery.... hope you've watch how barca intercept passes recently? you should go watch dani alves display that resulted to messi's first goal against Bayern(1st leg).
Their clearance is worst...all their clearance was going back to Madrid players yesterday, I was totally disappointed.
barca will eat juve like a piece of cake...no joke oo
only their passes will break juve then magical touches from likes of Messi and iniesta will do the damage.
juve has too much to work on.

u really saw what i saw, i was getting mad at them, no seriousness to mark there opponent outside the box, slow on attack, even the so called pogba, infact they were so luck to made it to final, because from what i saw last night, even psg and arsenal could eliminate them, all the same i hope Barca, MSN will still retain there fitness until june 6, 3weeks from now anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

So happy to know by boss isn't totally narrowed to politics and [size=14pt]women anatomy[/size]grin grin grin

I'm happy your prediction came through. You're a prophet boss. .mm
grin grin grin LMAO @ emboldened.

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate the compliments. smiley
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Atigba: 10:22am On May 14, 2015
Barca for life

Messi for d best player

Fu***ck penaldo

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Why you too know football like this? I've been saying this for a while now but won't beliv. CR is madrid's best scorer, without him, no goa for madrid and u want him to draw down to the midfield? Take Bale to his fav position (left side) and you'll see the wonders of Bale..#simple
I think they should try that really.
Only few left footed players can play well from the right.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
there are other goal scorers in that team that ronaldo wont even let shine because he wants everything...he gets annoyed when passes dont come to him and would celebrate reluctantly with other team mates when they score..ancelloti and ronaldo should ensure other team members participate in scoring...the barcelona team clearly shows you what it means when other team members score...and messi gives 80 percent of the assists...
Ronaldo is so selfish that he has the second highest assist tally in Spain aside messi?
Before Madrid's slump he was even the highest assister.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 10:58am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin grin LMAO @ emboldened.

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate the compliments. smiley

Hahaha. When are you predicting the final in our favour?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by KingTom(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2015
georjay:
Forza juventus!!!!!...definately messi is the next world best...cuz no cup for penaldo this season..laliga almost out...copa del ray OUT...champions league OUT...na only highest goal scorer for laliga he go collect...so tell me y wunt messi clinch the next world best award...sowi madristas krasid and co. Barcan ista. Kin gtom its time to rejoice...for jericho has fallen down......
It was obvious that Real MUMUdrid would fall, Sai Barcelona grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2015
Elxandre:

Ronaldo is so selfish that he has the second highest assist tally in Spain aside messi?
Before Madrid's slump he was even the highest assister.
oboy na liee...show your evidence here...ronaldo assisting himself or who?...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. When are you predicting the final in our favour?
I've done that already, Like I said earlier, I don't underestimate Juventus, But I don't see them winning this UEFA tournament. I see barcanista's months long prophesy coming to fruition. Barcelona will be Europe's champion again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
oboy na liee...show your evidence here...ronaldo assisting himself or who?...
LOL.
bro you no current at all o.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Kingsasian(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE gringrin
grin
Kizmarty:

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE gringrin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
princejayboss:

Messi is the master but I will consider him great when he plays somewhere else and perform in the same level.... A good business man survives in virtually every condition

Messi Plays in the most technical, tactical and competitive leagues(La Liga and UCL). Messi is considered the best player of all time by some.

He considered 2nd / 3rd best by best behind Pelé and Maradona by some. Which player currently playing or played in the last 2 decades achieved this feat.

Over the years, La liga teams have been dominating in the europe and they have won personal and team awards.

Other leagues has been decided way back a month ago. It's fight to finish in La liga

Inn Germany. Baryen sits on top with more than 20 pnts

In England. Chelsea sits ontop with more than 14 pnts. They have been there since beginning of the season yet the PL fans will scream it's the best league

In Italy. Juventus sits on top with more than 10 pnts

La Liga is yet to be decided just like last season

Haters should just eat their shit if they ain't satisfied
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2015
ollah1:

Messi Plays in the most technical, tactical and competitive leagues(La Liga and UCL). Messi is considered the best player of all time by some.

He considered 2nd / 3rd best by best behind Pelé and Maradona by some. Which player currently playing or played in the last 2 decades achieved this feat.

Over the years, La liga teams have been dominating in the europe and they have won personal and team awards.

Other leagues has been decided way back a month ago. It's fight to finish in La liga

In England. Chelsea sits ontop with more than 14 pnts. They have been there since beginning of the season yet the PL fans will scream it's the best league

The liga is over if you are honest enough
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2015
ollah1:

The liga is obviously the more tactical league but the EPL is way more physical and pacy.

Messi could sparkle in the epl but his style of play will easily cause a burn-out after a while. This happens frequently with players from la liga who move to the premier league. A burned out Messi is pathetic (Last season) as his usually successful dribbles will turn to lost balls in midfield.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 14, 2015
Elxandre:

The liga is obviously the more tactical league but the EPL is way more physical and pacy.

Messi could sparkle in the epl but his style of play will easily cause a burn-out after a while. This happens frequently with players from la liga who move to the premier league. A burned out Messi is pathetic (Last season) as his usually successful dribbles will turn to lost balls in midfield.

Every league has its adv and disadv. I disagree with your statement regarding liga players burning out in epl. The finest players in epl in the last 4 years came from liga.

Messi dropped form last season cos he was carrying the team alone and Neymar just arrived. This season, Neymar has blended pretty well and Suarez brought the physicality and aggressiveness barca lacked upfront hence freeing Messi to take adv of spaces available.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 14, 2015
Elxandre:

LOL.
bro you no current at all o.
oya nak the evidence for here...laliga wey I dey watch every now and then... cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2015
ollah1:

Every league has its adv and disadv. I disagree with your statement regarding liga players burning out in epl. The finest players in epl in the last 4 years came from liga.

Messi dropped form last season cos he was carrying the team alone and Neymar just arrived. This season, Neymar has blended pretty well and Suarez brought the physicality and aggressiveness barca lacked upfront hence freeing Messi to take adv of spaces available.
Ozil, Fabregas, Soldado etc.
Aguero is the only exception but we know how strong he is even though he's one of the most injury prone players out there.

Same thing happening at Madrid. Only Cr7 can score.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
oya nak the evidence for here...laliga wey I dey watch every now and then... cheesy
Oya take am cheesy
http://messivsronaldo.net/
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 14, 2015
Elxandre:

Oya take am cheesy
http://messivsronaldo.net/
e be like na a fellow madrid fan like you doctor this site ooo... grin cheesy...but shey you see how messi assist plenty ppass him own...

I never even wan talk about penalties wey penaldo don rush go score o... grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 14, 2015
Plus234:

u really saw what i saw, i was getting mad at them, no seriousness to mark there opponent outside the box, slow on attack, even the so called pogba, infact they were so luck to made it to final, because from what i saw last night, even psg and arsenal could eliminate them, all the same i hope Barca, MSN will still retain there fitness until june 6, 3weeks from now anything can happen.

true talk...
the way MSN are going en nothing can pause them sef
UCL for barca already
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
ollah1:

what is this one saying? How many teams are in contention? is it not between barca and Madrid?
2012 EPL was decided by goals difference
2014 EPL was a clash of the titans between man city,Liverpool, Chelsea, and arsenal, and it was also decided at the last day which was won by man city.
it is only laliga u will see a result like 9:0, 7:1, 6:0, in EPL a relegated team can beat the. champion, so it is a league/ trophy that is keenly contested for ,not a two horse race league.

Ronaldo £80
Bale. £86
Rodigez. £75
Total. £241 yet go trophiless this season ,if QPR spend quarter of this amount for their team ,they may make top four.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Bifwoli: 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
Braintouch:
Truth be told, Juve will be easier for Barcelona than Madrid and for that am happy

Remember Bayern thought they had an easy final with Chelsea? Look at what happened in the end.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've done that already, Like I said earlier, I don't underestimate Juventus, But I don't see them winning this UEFA tournament. I see barcanista's months long prophesy coming to fruition. Barcelona will be Europe's champion again!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 14, 2015
Segadem:
what is this one saying? How many teams are in contention? is it not between barca and Madrid?
2012 EPL was decided by goals difference
2014 EPL was a clash of the titans between man city,Liverpool, Chelsea, and arsenal, and it was also decided at the day.
it is only laliga u will see a result like 9:0, 7:1, 6:0, in EPL a relegated team can beat the. champion, so it is a league/ trophy that is keenly contested for ,not a two horse race league.

Ronaldo £80
Bale. £86
Rodigez. £75
Total. £241 yet go trophiless this season ,if QPR spend quarter of this amount for their team ,they may make top four.

Epl fans are really deluded. They act like they know but it's just blank up there. EPL was clash of the titans last year u said, is isnt it the same epl that was between man c and Liverpool with which pool post their hopes of winning when chelsea won them. Hw did chelsea and Arsenal come into play of contesting for the league? This season chelsea had no contestant hence their stay atop of the log since day 1. I mean the very beginning the league kicked off and yet u shout it's clash of the titans. Lol deluded dumbf**ks. Whats present result of La liga compared to epl? Hazard had the best season of this career this year with 23 goals and 13 assists. Bale had the worst season of his career with 22 goals and 12 assists(played lesser games)

It's really funny when folks say a relegated team can beat a top team. It happens everywhere, they are more deadly especially this period but if you are ontop of your game without ill luck, you will kiss their a*ses goodbye
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 14, 2015
Elxandre:

Ozil, Fabregas, Soldado etc.
Aguero is the only exception but we know how strong he is even though he's one of the most injury prone players out there.

Same thing happening at Madrid. Only Cr7 can score.

So these are the only La liga players that are in the epl. I'm done trading words with you cos it's obvious u are either sentimental or u just started watching footie
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2015
ollah1:

Epl fans are really deluded. They act like they know but it's just blank up there. EPL was clash of the titans last year u said, is isnt it the same epl that was between man c and Liverpool with which pool post their hopes of winning when chelsea won them. Hw did chelsea and Arsenal come into play of contesting for the league? This season chelsea had no contestant hence their stay atop of the log since day 1. I mean the very beginning the league kicked off and yet u shout it's clash of the titans. Lol deluded dumbf**ks. Whats present result of La liga compared to epl? Hazard had the best season of this career this year with 23 goals and 13 assists. Bale had the worst season of his career with 22 goals and 12 assists(played lesser games)

It's really funny when folks say a relegated team can beat a top team. It happens everywhere, they are more deadly especially this period but if you are ontop of your game without ill luck, you will kiss their a*ses goodbye
can't u make your comment without foul language,
BTW it's like u don't follow EPL at all,the battle is not between man city and Liverpool as u stated in ur post,arsenal was on top of the league for so many months b4 injury and lost of form set in,Liverpool upsurge to the top of the table toward the end of the league.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
Segadem:
can't u make your comment without foul language,
BTW it's like u don't follow EPL at all,the battle is not between man city and Liverpool as u stated in ur post,arsenal was on top of the league for so many months b4 injury and lost of form set in,Liverpool upsurge to the top of the table toward the end of the league.

I don't follow epl yet I know their stats. Who cares who stayed ontop of the table for months? Didn't Southampton stayed in top four for months? Why didn't they consider them CL contesting clubs when everybody knows when the real time come, they will return to their position. Didn't they return? If you wanna argue, be constructive and truthful about it Pls
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by lomprico(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2015
Omooba77:

Retaining UCL in recent time...
I for say wait make dem qualify for finals first but u see am.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Omooba77: 7:01pm On May 14, 2015
greatestman:

Real Madrid will win this march and win the champions league (As a whole). Sorry Barca Fans at the end Realmadrid will rejoice. I rest my case. The last time i checked Champions league Cup is far better than any other cup.
#halamadrid
Wahala Madrid smiley smiley
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by ghost1718(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2015
Braintouch:
And who calls Messi a midget? He's taller than Xavi and Iniesta
bro. U lie.:

which day messi add??
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by Elxandre(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
ollah1:

So these are the only La liga players that are in the epl. I'm done trading words with you cos it's obvious u are either sentimental or u just started watching footie
Lol... No be fight na.
Okay name more liga players starring in EPL.
Even Sanchez dropped form later on.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 by ghost1718(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
MrCEO69:

it will be like a movie wen Juventus win the CUP.. Just like a film trick..
#justwatching
#TeamJUV
bro: am A juva fan and i think the only advantage we will have over barca is by crossing and header. Because most of barca defence is short. But to fellow them tap ball. Them go beat us like spain vs italy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.