Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Yay! Or Nay! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yay! Or Nay! (52832 Views)

Photo Of This Weird Tattoo Is Trending Online, Slay Or Nay? (PHOTO) / Milk Of Magnesia As Primer! Yay Or Nay? / Blue Hair - Yay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
grin This is serious. Na lie jare. Lala, show me your friend that does this

Una wey dey decieve chics since how many years remember this pic ? now its beard what next guys .. We go they check una well now .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Wenom: 10:47pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
Guys and babes, who fake pass?

<strike>Girls - fake yansh, fake boobs, fake hair, fake face.
</strike>
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by blesszzy(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

Chai imagine u try to hug him n the beard drops off ..
Sit down jare. How can it drop wen it was not fixed?
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
blesszzy:

Sit down jare. How can it drop wen it was not fixed?

It can depending on the glue they use ..
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by holluwai(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
Well growing beards isn't a bad thing, influenced by rosay or not but attaching extensions as beards is simply crazy. Thus a NAY-er for me.

Lala247:

Hehehe lol ..
But i remember its like everyone started growing beard as soon As rick ross became popular .

1 Like

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
Guys and babes, who fake pass?

Girls - fake yansh, fake boobs, fake hair, fake face.
Buahahahahaha.... Even fake names...fake voice and fake tonation... Fake the way they walk...
As in... A complete woman is a complete compilation of fake attires!
Eye lashes..... Fake!
Pourting.... Fake!
Selfie background... Fake!
Facebook profile.... Fake!
Hips..... Fake!
This days! They trending waist trainer on tiny waist is making girls have fake waist!....

1 Like

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
I've never gone to any length to please any lady, and I'll never.

That's because you haven't met a lady that you "truly" love, because If you have, you wouldn't make the statement you just made,
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by sinizia: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
Disgusting.
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Buahahahahaha.... Even fake names...fake voice and fake tonation... Fake the way they walk...
As in... A complete woman is a complete compilation of fake attires!

How can u fake walking

Una go kill me
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
sinizia:
Disgusting.

So u wont try it
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by AAinEqGuinea: 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
Dumbest sh.it I ever seen next to men getting spray-paint hair:

Good job, Texas! angry
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Dumbest sh.it I ever seen next to men getting spray-paint hair:

Good job, Texas! angry

U see it .... So guys are like dis iffa see any guy say fem about chics again lol

But wow this is getting ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by braindamage(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

Una wey dey decieve chics since how many years remember this pic ? now its beard what next guys .. We go they check una well now .
grin grin.... Name of shop and location please.
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

That's because you haven't met a lady that you "truly" love, because If you have, you wouldn't make the statement you just made,
Any woman who would only be pleased if I go to any length to please her isn't worth my love.

If I truly love her and she expects me to go to any length for her, it's time to reconsider my options. . . There are over 5 billion females in the world. Over 3 billion are within my dating and marrying range. . . May God punish me if I go to any length to please one.

1 Like

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by sinizia: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

So u wont try it

I'd rather die than try it. Any lady that won't accept me for who i am, can look elsewhere. smiley
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
I use to keep a beard,just recently shortened it and hating myself ,pls is my current look okay?
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

How can u fake walking
Una go kill me
. . Cat-walking is fake, sweedy!
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by AAinEqGuinea: 11:00pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

U see it .... So guys are like dis iffa see any guy say fem about chics again lol

But wow this is getting ridiculous

Lol..

and Lebron James... fake hair

The NBA messiah has fallen cry

1 Like

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Cat-walking is fake, sweedy!

Lol ok oh
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
youmour:
I use to keep a beard,just recently shortened it and hating myself ,pls is my current look okay?

Yh its ok
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Dubemkelly(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
When I no be ALFA... This is bullshiiii. IRANU!! ABASHA!!!
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
Any woman who would only be pleased if I go to any length to please her isn't worth my love.

If I truly love her and she expects me to go to any length for her, it's time to reconsider my options. . . There are over 5 billion females in the world. Over 3 billion are within my dating and marrying range. . . May God punish me if I go to any length to please one.

This comment is just a clear affirmation of my earlier statement.
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

This comment is just a clear affirmation of my earlier statement.
It's not an affirmation of anything.

You just refuse to believe that there are men who wouldn't go to any length to please a woman.
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

Yh its ok

Phew thanks,thats a relieve
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by kinglekan: 11:10pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

Its human hair oh top quality brazo look at omarion rockin it ... But his looks better

If I daze omarion beta slap!! See as him be

Don't like it jare. I think its cool for those who like to have their beards looking a particular way. Plus they can yank it off when they are alone. smiley
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:

If I daze omarion beta slap!! See as him be

Don't like it jare. I think its cool for those who like to have their beards looking a particular way. Plus they can yank it off when they are alone. smiley

Yh its got its pros n cons
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Hotfella(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
Na small small craze dey start! from clapping gradually to dancing...fake bia bia?? come make dat guy for up be like one mature he goat for my hood!

1 Like

Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 05, 2015
Except maybe a guy wants to act drama or a film, who the fvck wears a sew in beard?
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
i know o grin grin

They could be wearing boxers pad too lipsrsealed

your profile picc though... sheeshh....and i was eatinng dinner o...All because i wanted to checkk fine geh
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
It's not an affirmation of anything.

You just refuse to believe that there are men who wouldn't go to any length to please a woman.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is.

This isn't about acting a fool, or playing the part of a slave trying to do the biddings of his superior.
No, this is about you trying to prove your love to the woman you truly love. The woman who has completely won over your heart leaving you feeling totally empty and incomplete without her.

You made a comment on a thread yesterday explaining the wrong usage of "snatching" as regards a relationship.
Now ask yourself, if a lady was in a relationship with another guy and you truly loved her(please emphasis on truly), won't you do all your best to win her away from her man.
Won't you go lengths to prove to her that you are the best she could ever have?
Re: Yay! Or Nay! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is.

This isn't about acting a fool, or playing the part of a slave trying to do the biddings of his superior.
No, this is about you trying to prove your love for the woman you truly love. The woman who has completely won over your heart leaving you feeling totally empty and incomplete without her.

You made a comment on a thread yesterday explaining the wrong usage of "snatching" as regards a relationship.
Now ask yourself, if a lady was in a relationship with another guy and you truly loved her(please emphasis on truly), won't you do all your best to win her away from her man.
Won't you go lengths to prove to her that you are the best she could ever have?
Everyone has a choice. Everyone also has a limit. I can please a woman. That's my choice. But I'll never go to any lengths to please her.

That's my limit.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.