Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Business Consultant Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Consultant Opportunity (482 Views)

Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt / Wipro Limited Vacancy For A Consultant BSM In Lagos / UNICEF Job In Abuja, Nigeria For A National Education Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Consultant Opportunity by glowberry(f): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
Do you want to work from home, be your own boss and stop worrying about traffic. Are you ready for that alternative income that allows you to plan for the future. Can I invite you to become a business consultant with a reputable Swedish company, Oriflame. They have a wide portfolio of natural innovative beauty products for hair, skin and make up with an annual sales of over 1.5 billion euros. Join my team and become one of the high flyers . Add me on 55c86c60 or call/text 08182475968.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy: Client Officers Needed / Freelance Marketer Needed / Architect [lekki Phase One] Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.