Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? (3019 Views)

Ashes Or Life (spare A Little Of Your Time And Read) / Ashes Or Life (Spare a little of your time and read this) / Where Is The Tree Of Life Or The Tree Of Good And Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by herex(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
I and my roomates were actually arguing over this today, and we argued over it for about to hours ,it was a two-man vs three-man team .I and my partner were on the fact that time determines life cause time has been in existence before life. Please, what are your opinions about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by MightySparrow: 8:13pm On May 06, 2015
both
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by LightIndarkness: 8:22pm On May 06, 2015
It's depends in what frame you but time and life on in

Because it's Relative

So the basic answer is both are relative
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by herex(m): 12:18am On May 08, 2015
LightIndarkness:
It's depends in what frame you but time and life on in

Because it's Relative

So the basic answer is both are relative
but which determines more?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by LightIndarkness: 12:21am On May 08, 2015
herex:
but which determines more?

None because both of them have start point and end point so the factor of which start first and which end last is the factor to decide the issue
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:21am On May 08, 2015
herex:
I and my roomates were actually arguing over this today, and we argued over it for about to hours ,it was a two-man vs three-man team .I and my partner were on the fact that time determines life cause time has been in existence before life. Please, what are your opinions about this

Time is an illusion created by consciousness to experience different parallel realities at he same time. Life itself is consciousness, it never seizes to exist,it is eternal,it the you that observes space and time. Therefore,Life(consciousness) created time.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:23am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Time is an illusion created by consciousness to experience different parallel realities at he same time. Life itself is consciousness, it never seizes to exist,it is eternal,it the you that observes space and time. Therefore,Life(consciousness) created time.
What created consciousness?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
What created consciousness?

Do you know the definition of Consciousness first?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:26am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Do you know the definition of Consciousness first?
Consciousness is the quality or state of awareness, or,
of being aware of an external object or something within
oneself.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:28am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Consciousness is the quality or state of awareness, or,
of being aware of an external object or something within
oneself.

So can you answer the question you asked me yourself?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:30am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

So can you answer the question you asked me yourself?
That consciousness is self existent?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:30am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
That consciousness is self existent?

Exactly
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:33am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Exactly
Then it means a Parent consciousness infinite in all attributes might have existed from beginless time?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:35am On May 08, 2015
Even if you are hit by a car you will still be conscious. Consciousness is awareness and observation of things happening. You are consciousness and you are eternal.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:37am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:
Even if you are hit by a car you will still be conscious. Consciousness is awareness and observation of things happening. You are consciousness and you are eternal.
This consciousness must be invisible (Spirit) and must have existed outside time. Can't we call HIM God? Is it possible HE is our creator?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Then it means a Parent consciousness infinite in all attributes might have existed from beginless time?

There is no parent consciousness Mr. You and I are experiencing life through parallel realities. Consciousness is eternal,cannot be created nor destroyed. It is not separate, it remains the same. We all are one body of consciousness experiencing different realities at the same time. We are not separate. Separation is an illusion.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:40am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

There is no parent consciousness Mr. You and I are experiencing life through parallel realities. Consciousness is eternal,cannot be created nor destroyed. It is not separate, it remains the same. We all are one body of consciousness experiencing different realities at the same time. We are not separate. Separation is an illusion.
You mean a dead man is conscious?! Wonderful!
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:41am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
This consciousness must be invisible (Spirit) and must have existed outside time. Can't we call HIM God? Is it possible HE is our creator?

There is no Him. You are the God(if that is what you want to call yourself)!. You are awareness, You are I am that I am. Our consciousness is one body experiencing it self in different ways.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:43am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

There is no Him. You are the God(if that is what you want to call yourself)!. You are awareness, You are I am that I am. Our consciousness is one body experiencing it self in different ways.
But I have parents, it was their consciousness that sprang mine into existence. How can I be God?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:44am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You mean a dead man is conscious?! Wonderful!

Dead man or dead body?? The body is a vehicle for consciousness,not consciousness itself. You are not your body,just like you are not your car. Consciousness drives the body like you drive your car. A dead body is a body that is lost consciousness,therefore unconscious.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:46am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
But I have parents, it was their consciousness that sprang mine into existence. How can I be God?

They created your body which gave room for consciousness to occupy a new body.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:47am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Dead man or dead body?? The body is a vehicle for consciousness,not consciousness itself. You are not your body,just like you are not your car. Consciousness drives the body like you drive your car. A dead body is a body that is lost consciousness,therefore unconscious.
Is there difference btw loss of consciousness and being unconscious? Yes, consciousness cannot die, if it can, how possibly can HE boast of living Forever?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:48am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

They created your body which gave room for consciousness to occupy a new body.
Burden of proof. Is this scientific? Is this assertion provable?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:52am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is there difference btw loss of consciousness and being unconscious? Yes, consciousness cannot die, if it can, how possibly can HE boast of living Forever?

Same meaning depending on how you use them. But from my observation "loss of consciousness" and "unconscious" are the same thing. Put 1 billion pounds on the ground,the body will not respond to it without consciousness.

Take a moment of silence without doing nothing,you will notice you are still very conscious. We are eternal
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:52am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Burden of proof. Is this scientific? Is this assertion provable?

Mere observation. No matter what you do,you will still be concsious....the I am will always be aware of what is going on regardless of what form you take.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:55am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Same meaning depending on how you use them. But from my observation "loss of consciousness" and "unconscious" are the same thing. Put 1 billion pounds on the ground,the body will not respond to it without consciousness.

Take a moment of silence without doing nothing,you will notice you are still very conscious. We are eternal
God told us in the Bible that a dead man has his consciousness in sleeping mode, he would be woken up in the last days when the Parent consciousness decides whether to keep it or destroy it.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:56am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Mere observation. No matter what you do,you will still be concsious....the I am will always be aware of what is going on regardless of what form you take.
Observation! How?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:56am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
God told us in the Bible that a dead man has his consciousness in sleeping mode, he would be woken up in the last days when the Parent consciousness decides whether to keep it or destroy it.

Do you agree with that?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 2:58am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Observation! How?

Right now you are observing and responding to this conversation. That is Consciousness at work.
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:00am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Do you agree with that?
Most certainly. God cannot lie (How then would he judge the world)?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:01am On May 08, 2015
ifeness:

Right now you are observing and responding to this conversation. That is Consciousness at work.
How does this correspond to the myth of consciousness flying into you?
Re: Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Most certainly. God cannot lie (How then would he judge the world)?

You mean you cannot lie?? I am not aware of a separate being called God,because I am a God,so is my dog.We are all one and connected to conscious energy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day / This Statue Of The Virgin Mary Was Found In The Indian Ocean By Divers / Is Spirituality Subjective Or Objective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.