Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day (3018 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service / Covenant Day Of Open Doors! / Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day by Wohlstand: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello All,

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God next week Sunday

Its our "All Round Rest" Miracle Service

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation, I am a testimony to this by following Matthew 6:33

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you have any inquiries or would require assistance or directions on how to get to the church, please contact me on layi@wohlstand.com.ng

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for "David Oyedepo Ministries International Media Center" on the internet and join the service.

Regards

Wohlstand

Re: Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day by Wohlstand: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Reposting

(1) (Reply)

This Statue Of The Virgin Mary Was Found In The Indian Ocean By Divers / Is Spirituality Subjective Or Objective? / Cameroonpride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.