Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria (5037 Views)

The Best Webhosting Company / Best Webhosting Companies In Nigeria / Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by Wexelion(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
I'm about to create my website pls i need everyones advice on the webhost to use
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by lagoshost(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
www.lagoshost.com should be the first to consider.

Cheers!
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by Wexelion(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
I think you said that because you are the owner of the site
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by theagent: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2011
Visit www.nigerianwebhosts.com and see if they have a package that suits you.
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by nd1: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2011
Please visit http://www.utiware.net (Utiware Windows Web Hosting Nigeria for Quality, Reliability, and Unique Features. All Web Hosting Plans are activated on our Brand New Windows Server 2008 R2 Servers)
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by frisahost(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by middayhost: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by mastere3: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by ibtihaj(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by DualCore1: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
ibtihaj:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This your hmmmmm na wa o.
Lets add smartwebng.com to the list of options wink
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by ibtihaj(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
Dual Core:

This your hmmmmm na wa o.
Lets add smartwebng.com to the list of optionsĀ  wink

i did not see your own dualcore, why i said hmmm i saw four of our clients which i will not mention any name for their privacy.
Thanks anyway
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by hostflexi: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by soloqy: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2011
theagent:

Visit www.nigerianwebhosts.com and see if they have a package that suits you.

Now, this here is a breath of fresh air from all the absurdities we have been subjected to on this Wemasters forum.

I like .
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by freeman191(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
check out www.sbohost.com, they offer free domain, 500mb space, 25email accounts and 3gb bandwidth, all just for 2500naira, pay now and within 1hr or less of confirmation your hosting is set up
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by nevosys(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2011
For affordability, reliability, consistency and for best customer and support response to issues. Lets give it to Syskay is the Best Hosting Company in Nigeria

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by cenmegasys: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
I can only recommend http://www.centurymegasystem.com
Their plans are very cheap and their services are excellent.
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2011
I use three webhosting companies. I'm going to analyze them here with my experience with them.

1. Domainnownow.com
2. Syskay.com
3. Smartwebng.com

I numbered them according to how reliable they are to me. Mind you, this is just my own judgement based on the several experiences I've had with them.

Domainnownow.com - Excellent host, accepts liberty reserve, owned by a man who have successfully being running an e-currency exchange business for the past 6 years. He started online business about 9 years ago. He has a track record of success and has all it takes to run a successful host. I recommend them.

Syskay.com - Very reliable and responsive to customer request, I have over 7 domains running on their server. I don't really know them. I have a soft spot for these guys and would not stop using their service any time soon.

Smartwebng.com - I have just 2 domain on this site, they have great prices, but i almost regretted ever using there service early this year when their server was down and all possible means to reach them was shut. They have since improve on their customer support.

These are just my own views. Select an host that meets your needs.

I also go directly to foreign host too, but i also like to patronize our guys here.

Thanks and good luck
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by ahmsta(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
To me, Syskay.com seem to be the perfect naija host, its reliable, safe, customer service is prompt and friendly.

Meanwhile you can check my review on other nigerian webhosts here => www.ahmsta.com/2011/10/web-hosting-in-nigeria.html
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by yommysomguy(m): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2011
I'll go with ahmsta's choice if i were you @OP. He's a reliable guy
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by kiran1: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
hi i am here to add my hosting experience .i got the best hosting service from
this site http://www.tucktail.com/ here they provide free hosting service for each paid domain that we buy from them .
they also render paid hosting service.i hosted large amount of my domains here , i choose ultimate plan hosting
for hosting my sites for which they provide me the following offers they are

[B]ultimate plan:[/B]
Unlimited Space+ & Bandwidth!
1000 Email Accounts2
Unlimited MySQL Databases
here we can Enhance our site with today's hottest hosting applications and utilities.
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by ysiegel: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2011
I believe a trial will convince you, as i believe you can not judge the book by it's cover, but companies that has a visible office, reachable phone lines and excellent customer support and to cap it all giving assurance of 30days money back guarantee might be worth trying.

Try http://www.ihostafrica.com

Regards
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by oyedepo1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Personally, I use www.NaijaBlogHosting.com for all my 6 websites and there is no complain so far. I think they are reliable and cheap too.
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by phattongue: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2012
wist we cud relate can u in box me myofficedesx@gmail.com?
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by oyedepo1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
No problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Approved Adsense Account Fast......who Can Get It For Me?? / Five Most Common Blogging Problems / Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.