Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food (29533 Views)

Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by ijustdey: 7:24am On May 06, 2015
A fight started when I woke my friend from sleep to eat’
By Esther Onyegbula
LAGOS—A 33-year-old trailer driver, who reportedly stabbed his friend to death on Monday night at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos State, has confessed that his action was a mistake he regretted.
It was learned that the suspect, identified as Tunde Azeez, allegedly stabbed Lukmon Ayedun with a broken bottle at 8:42pm during a brawl.
Vanguard learned that trouble started when the suspect purportedly bought food from a vendor, woke his friend from sleep to eat.

His actions provoked Lukmon, who reacted by hitting Azeez and a fight ensued.
Azeez, a father of one from Ogbomosho, told Vanguard: “I did not kill him deliberately. All I did was wake him up from sleep so that he could eat with me. I did not know it would make him angry or degenerate to a fight, let alone lead to his death.
“What actually happened on that fateful day was that I went to buy food from a nearby food vendor at Amuwo Odofin. When I came back my friend Lukmon was sleeping.
“So I woke him up to eat. He got angry and gave me a blow. I was surprised, so I asked him why he was acting so weird and if he was alright.
“As if that was not enough, while I was asking him what was wrong with him, he broke a bottle and stabbed me on my left hand.
“Immediately, I took a bottle, broke it and stabbed him on his head.

OPC intervenes
“Afterwards, I ran to call Sir K, an Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Commander and others to intervene because Lukmon was still holding a bottle, making attempt to stab me again.
“When Sir K and other people came to intervene, they decided to take us to the hospital because we were bleeding terribly from the injuries.
“He fell off the motorcycle and died on the way to the hospital.
“For goodness sake, I do not have any reason to kill him; we have been friends for over four years before this unfortunate incident.
“I am married with a child and from Ogbomosho in Oyo State. I am a truck driver and started driving in 2010.
“I do not have a house. I sleep inside the motor garage at night. My wife and child are in the village.”
Vanguard learned that the case is currently being investigated at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Yaba Lagos.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/33-yr-old-truck-driver-kills-friend/

Picture of Mr Azeez

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by madridguy(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2015
You should have allowed him to enjoy his sleep while you enjoy the food and pass the left over to him later...what a sad story.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by shakazuldadon: 7:29am On May 06, 2015
he looks like one nairalander
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Nobody: 7:40am On May 06, 2015
Ebina , Tifunloron.
A man should not live by bread alone.
See where the love of food wan land you.
Kirikiri Straight.
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by onyi4edu(f): 7:52am On May 06, 2015
Effects of anger in display. Probably he was depressed and sleep was his only comfort and when Azeez woke him up, he vented his fustration on Azeez.
RIP to the dead man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by boix(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2015
You for chop your food peacefully drink two satchet water and sleep too oh

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by nonxo007(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2015
Where is the EMPERICAL EVIDENCE that this guy side of the story is true... The story has K leg...

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by msmon(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2015
If the story is the truth, then I really pity this guy and d his dead friend. He actually had good intention but satan used one of his companion to distract them. O God, I seek refuge in you from the evil of satan!

"Anger has been defined has a small madness"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Nobody: 7:59am On May 06, 2015
he looks like a cultist. it's only a cultist that can stab his fellow man on the head with intention to kill
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by DahtzFestjayz: 7:59am On May 06, 2015
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by AMAKAVIOLA: 7:59am On May 06, 2015
See him Face like Hired Assassin angry
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by hensben(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2015
Man unkind to mankind
Only in Nigeria; boko haram, politics assassination, cult rivals, baby factory, substandard product everywhere, high cost of living, corruption, Fuel scarcity, fake drugs, biafra, Niger delta militant, et al.
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by snowland(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2015
na wa oo
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Cryxtal(f): 8:00am On May 06, 2015
The friend must have been frustrated n took it out on him. If azeez had known, he would have just keep food for him pending when he wakes up

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2015
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On May 06, 2015
Food cry cry
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by 1stola: 8:01am On May 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by jamex93(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2015
see waiting food don cause
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by bastien: 8:02am On May 06, 2015
Because of food abi

Guy your own serving na everlasting..... you go serve government till you die
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Penuelseun(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Hhmm, this 1 is strong. May God continue to protect and keep us from all evil & It's appearances in Jesus name, Amen. RIP to the dead
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by officialteemi(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
AYE sef
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Tenim47(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Oju odaran ree!!!
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by omokoladele(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Sometimes being greedy is d best option.

Food!!!!! Anger Management!!!!!

God help us all

RIP To the Dead
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Cryxtal(f): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
boix:
You for chop your food peacefully drink two satchet water and sleep too oh
abi oooo
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by freshness2020: 8:03am On May 06, 2015
La pauvrete....kindness turned sour.
..but that's not an excuse in the court of law.
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by yurme(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by Oyab(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Bad omen
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On May 06, 2015
shakazuldadon:
he looks like one nairalander

That is you cheesy
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by steppin: 8:04am On May 06, 2015
Ordinary amala?
Re: Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food by condralbede(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2015
our Good will never cause us pain IJN.

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State / Nigerian Army Apprehends Boko Haram Sponsor In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.