Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The First Nigeria Site That Pays You Money For Browsing It.its For Real! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The First Nigeria Site That Pays You Money For Browsing It.its For Real! (801 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Horse-mails Pays You $2000 To Read Each Email! Free! / Online Paid Survey Site That Pays Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Nigeria Site That Pays You Money For Browsing It.its For Real! by gadex001(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2009
hello friend,
I found something unusual on the Internet today.
A social site that makes it easy to meet and interact with lots of people, and also pays cash to members every month for making the site more interesting!
Please click the link below, and when the site opens, register at once so that I can assist you in my group.
https://ainetmix.com/gadex001
When you join through my link you get 3 free points instantly, and I'll be able to guide you to make something this month.

I look forwards to seeing you there.
Best wishes,
gadex

please register on this link and make money!!! https://ainetmix.com/gadex001

its for real people i made 16$ for jst 2weeks.u can mail me on gadex2001@yahoo.com for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Paying Survey. Get $6 On Your First Registration. / Info On Microsoft Recruitment / Vacancy Notiification: Ict Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.