Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? (3202 Views)

How To Locate Business Ideas Or Business Opportunities / Do You Need Business Ideas Or Want To Know About Stock Market? / Nigerian Themed Wears!pls Any Ideas Or Tips Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? by diyobdw(f): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? by freelance(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2006
IDEAS RULE THE WORLD
Re: Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? by boborosky(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2006
From the question, Idea and Capital are two factors that work hand in hand they work together inorder to result in profit making. But if I should be specific idea is More important than capital, because huge capital without idea is useless, since you don't have the idea of what you can do with that capital to make more money or profit.
But when you have the idea of what you can do even without capital, you can make money since you have the idea you can use your initiative.
for example: If you happen to have N1,000000 and you don't have any idea of what to use it for then the money is useless since you cannot use it to produce more money, but if you have an idea of what to do with even little capital you can generate more money from that.

Christian Oguegbe
Lagos.
Re: Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? by pleep(m): 5:19am On Jun 14, 2011
When I was younger I had a million crazy ideas on how to make it to the top, from opening the first mcdonalds in nigeria to forex trading. None of those ideas had any chance because I had no capital.

However, the 07 recession was a blessing in disguise, among others, for me and now I have substancial capital and need realistic ideas on how to invest it ( any suggestions would be welcome).

So I've seen both sides and I can say that capital is immesuarably more important .

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Purchase Mini Buses In Owerri / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. / Business Ideas For Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.