Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! (38445 Views)

NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by tiger28: 11:37am On May 06, 2015
The money Jonathan donated to just ONE Oba ($250k) is enough to give this "airstrip " a nice face lift. Sad!
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by maximas(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2015
AKTC park is far better than.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by idu1(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
That cannot be an airport menh!!
I can guess they are using molue as aeroplane there....

2 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 06, 2015
pls nobody should misquote or insult me on this, truth be told I have never boarded a plane, I missed the first opportunity i got some 2 years ago (Lago - PH) but I can never board same plane with anybody covering from head to toe like the pics I saw up there..I understand it's peoples culture am jst scared... Pls it's jst my thoughts no insults meant... cheers
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Chlorin: 11:44am On May 06, 2015
C Linking areas & the toilet self so horable. I beter trek 4rm yola 2 Abj lol

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:47am On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
One of the legacies of sinator Stealer Oduah!

There is no where jonathan/patience would escape the prison!

lalasticlala
you need JESUS.... u ll grow old here if u think GEJ or PEJ will ever be probed let alone jailed
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Dejohnbull: 11:47am On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala
Noice maker Atiku abubakar was vp for 8 years and he can't build world class airport in yola, u are here ranting stella oduah for buying 2 bmw for aviation duty that is not worth 300m. But turn blind eye on billions looted by southwest & northerners. Jail her if u can
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Sibrah: 11:48am On May 06, 2015
i see what looks like one God-is-good motors like that
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:50am On May 06, 2015
doxime:
yes o,the reputable international standard Yola airport built by OBJ and other past leaders has been destroyed by Jonathan.
People!
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by MKO4ever(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2015
kITATITA:
Yola Airport has been attacked by insurgents few times. What you are seeing is a bold attempt at keeping the airport functional. Please understand that it is not a normal situation out there.

So insurgents also destroyed the toilet too

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by tartar9(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2015
is this a clinic waiting room?
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by lovetterrison(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2015
LockDown69:

OP are you part of the airport, as in staff? grin #JustAsking
nooooooooo...i even codely took doz pics ..its scary and barbaric..
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Myself2 post=33469208]

OBJ actually started the downgrading and destruction of Yola airport in the heat of his disagreement with Atiku in 2006.
Those blaming GEJ and the heroine of Nigerians airports transformation in the person of Stella Oduah ate just displaying crass ignorance.The woman had a phase by phase approach to overhauling the domestic airports in the country towards achieving her larger aerosols programme. Under three years, she had transformed nearly 20 local airports like Lagos domestic, Benin airport, Owerri airport etc, but she was not given the time to move to the next phases so please leave her out of it.By the way, the airport in Uyo was built by the state government, same for Asaba airport, let's begin to look more at our state governments rather than blaming the centre for everything[/quote

i am surprised you didn't understand me,i spoke tongue in cheek
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by pure2012soul(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2015
lovetterrison:
i could not believe my naked eyes when i got to this airport,i weep for my dearly lovely nation,what this bunch of demonic leaders has done to us despite the riches and wealth of the land and foreign firm are colliding with our dumb leaders taking away our resources!
Shebi Atiku was a VP for 8yrs?
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by mulattoclaro(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
People still fly this airline even with its ramshackled state?
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by lovetterrison(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
deebrain:
I could tolerate all the pics but the moment i saw the pic of the man with the red tie, i became really concerned.

Pls, govt! Do something drastic to this airport!

angry
can u pls explain ursef sir
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by kemifemi: 12:01pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=kITATITA post=33467519]Yola Airport has been attacked by insurgents few times. What you are seeing is a bold attempt at keeping the airport functional. Please understand that it is not a normal situation out there. [/quote

I did my nysc in Adamawa state. the yola airport has always been like that.
stop giving us false information jaare.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by victorazy(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
Wow! I luv the place
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Lagusta(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

The transformation that didn't come within six years?

U need a decaf....
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by alienvirus: 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
I was there last year. Omo, that airport is second to non. You would see all bookings and ticketing being done with Bic biro. When I got there to board to Lagos, I was like 'where am I boarding?'. The driver said in the wooden house. Lol.

There was only one cafeteria which one woman manages beside the airport. It was below the par.

2 Likes

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by dammytosh: 12:18pm On May 06, 2015
lovetterrison:
i could not believe my naked eyes when i got to this airport,i weep for my dearly lovely nation,what this bunch of demonic leaders has done to us despite the riches and wealth of the land and foreign firm are colliding with our dumb leaders taking away our resources!

Yes that is part of the airport transformation agenda GEJ did. He really tried.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Rotimi47: 12:20pm On May 06, 2015
And some people were praising Stella the former aviation minister that she is the best Nigeria have ever had.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by stan4guy6(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2015
kITATITA:
Yola Airport has been attacked by insurgents few times. What you are seeing is a bold attempt at keeping the airport functional. Please understand that it is not a normal situation out there.
lie lie I live in yola @ Mohammed mustafa way and I tell you yola airport has never being attacked is just that their government is sick

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Mosaku147: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
I wonder how it was before auntie,okpolor eye,senator-elect Stella Oduah's remodeling and reconstruction. Anyway,all na part of transformation agenda of bros Joeboy.
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by tottinova: 12:39pm On May 06, 2015
even God is good motor pack better pass the place

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by BOWOTO(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2015
kITATITA:
Excuses.

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by cut007: 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala
Obese Fool. What business does she have with the infrstructures of a STATE-OWNED airport? Always on the net to try and escape your miserable life. Get a hobby

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by PapiWata: 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
Damn man, you look EXACTLY like Will I Am of the Black Eyed Peas fame. Check out the photos of you and him.

If I were in your shoes I would score so much puszy with those looks, it wouldn't be funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Pamelayoung: 1:02pm On May 06, 2015
Is this an airport?

1 Like

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
@ OP, can't you trim that your beard to give you a dapper look because I've used my eyes to remove your glasses and put a headgear on your head and u came too close to Boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by vega84(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
This one is, we must get airport! #vegatalks
Re: @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! by lovetterrison(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Is this an airport?
naah seaport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Fake Accent / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' / Lady Who Had A Horrible Accident On Her Way To See A Man, Reflects 1 Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.